Surely the "Hand of Allah"

It'd be even more interesting if I believed in a deity.

Since I've no reason to, it just made me laugh

More likely the hand of incompetence

Actually that is an interesting read.

I didn't know about this:

Months prior to the hijackings the US Government changes the rules of engagement for hijacked Aircraft. Now in order to send up planes to intercept, the approval of the Defense Secretary, one Donald Rumsfeld is required. Unfortunately he goes missing for 30 minutes again impeding the ability of intercepts to be flown. Not only this but on the day of those Intercepts US Fighter Aircraft that are scrambled suddenly have a top speed of only some 200 MPH.

Superman4ever said:

Months prior to the hijackings the US Government changes the rules of engagement for hijacked Aircraft. Now in order to send up planes to intercept, the approval of the Defense Secretary, one Donald Rumsfeld is required. Unfortunately he goes missing for 30 minutes again impeding the ability of intercepts to be flown. Not only this but on the day of those Intercepts US Fighter Aircraft that are scrambled suddenly have a top speed of only some 200 MPH.

He was busy taking a s**t. ;)

Secret Service agent: *knocks on the bathroom door* "Mister Rumsfeld, America is under attack!"

Rummy: "Wait your turn! I'm on a streak here!" :D

TheSumOfGod said:

Secret Service agent: *knocks on the bathroom door* "Mister Rumsfeld, America is under attack!"

Ew, but explains a lot. Nothing better than a good Shht!

Seriously though where was he for 30 minutes?

Superman4ever said:
Ew, but explains a lot. Nothing better than a good Shht!

Seriously though where was he for 30 minutes?

Ahem. He was one of the REAL conspirators, 9/11 was perpetrated by the American government, it was the modern equivalent of the burning of the Reichstag, you know?

whenhistoryrepeats.jpg

TheSumOfGod said:

You get 10 Conspiracy Points (redeemable in the gift shop) for the use of the word "streak" in a reference to Rumsfield taking a dump.

jag

jaguarr said:
You get 10 Conspiracy Points (redeemable in the gift shop) for the use of the word "streak" in a reference to Rumsfield taking a dump.

jag

Yay!

I wonder if I should email the site and start listing the judgements of God on the Muslim population to balance out?

Superman4ever said:

You don't go flying close to ground level at mach 2.

War Lord said:
I wonder if I should start listing the judgements of God on the Muslim population to balance out this thread?

The title is sarcastic. It's obvious that these were neither "miracles" nor "mere coincidences"...

TheSumOfGod said:
The title is sarcastic. It's obvious that these were neither "miracles" nor "mere coincidences"...

Whether or not it was sarcastic, there are people who are going to buy at as God's hand at work.

I had a customer a couple of years ago who actually thought the Columbian blowing up was a judgement of God on America.

Darren Daring said:
That doens't even try to be objective,:down

It's not meant to. That site is a very pro-Muslim site and makes no bones about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"