Who is the most powerful fictional being ever concieved (read restrictions please)

I'm willing to go back to Harry Potter being the most powerful being ever.

Addendum said:
Hulk is also a powerful being

I don't think Hulk gets enough credit in the ass kicking community. He's a friggin' last resort for SUPERHEROES to unleash.

Oh, fine, since nobody else said it, I guess I have to be the first one to do it.

Goku.

That impossively powerful character aside, I have to say Dr. Manhatten is the most powerful fictional being ever created. His only weakness is his strict sense of logic, so that while he can do anything, he won't do it unless you give him a good reason to do so. For instance, Silk Spectre had to convince him to save the world from a nuclear holocaust because he was convinced that, logically, the world would be better off if everyone just blew themselves up. If he wanted to, he could have averted the entire crisis with a snap of his fingers.

Pre-retcon Beyonder. I am not certain Thanos with HotU would be stronger.

Narynan said:
.... ummm so we went to pokemon being the most powerful thing ever....

*sigh*

no, not "pokemon" you heathen! PIKACHU + MORAL SUPPORT FROM ASH!!!!!:ghost::ghost::ghost:

Mr Sparkle said:
no, not "pokemon" you heathen! PIKACHU + MORAL SUPPORT FROM ASH!!!!!:ghost::ghost::ghost:
WORD!
sspikachu.jpg

this conversation is lame. you should have made it against the rules to use any supernatural characters or reasoning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"