Hype Survivor Survivor 27 - Sign Up thread!

Yes, wrestling is the theme but it's not the basis of the game. It is still Survivor in the end, with some influence from the theme. For the most part you don't need to know a lick of Wrestling. :)

Mad.jpg
Oh my god! SHUT UP POWDER-MAN!!! What do I pay you for? Oh that’s right I don’t pay you anything. HAHAHA! But don’t worry I'm gonna make you and Hunter Rider’s life a living hell for the next three months. Don't listen to these clowns, I am the only one who knows what's going to happen next.

RUSerious.jpg
Yes, I am the lord, the master and god, of all of you. Be prepared for a hell of a show, as there will be tricks, spills, and chills. So don’t get comfortable as you never know what will happen next. So what do you get for playing? I bet you want the Moneyyyy…it is always about the Moneyyyyy. Well forget it, you only get the glory that comes with winning a Hype Survivor and maybe some new puppies.

JerryLawlor.jpg
Did you say Puppies?
Jim_Ross.jpg
Oh dear God.

ImSexy.jpg
But in the end I have a feeling you all want not only my admiration but my love and respect. Which you will get if show me you have got what it takes. So signup if you are ready, otherwise stop wasting my time.

Whatever.jpg
But before I wrap it up I should remind you about the number 1 rule in this game. Remember that to you and everybody in this game, my name is not VINCE, my name is MR. MCMAHON DAMMIT! So good night...

Happy.jpg
And Linda….Daddy is coming home.

Update the list..."MR" McMahon :cmad:

Dear God.

Anybody remember Lee and Carter? They use to post as the characters from Rush Hour everywhere? It was stupid...like post #35:cmad:

And what the hell to that **** up there

Update the list..."MR" McMahon :cmad:

confused.jpg
The list has been updated. However, remember everyone that there is usually far more signups than players. But everyone will have an equal chance of getting in. More information to come later on.

This also has a bit of E. Bison to it.

confused.jpg
The list has been updated. However, remember everyone that there is usually far more signups than players. But everyone will have an equal chance of getting in. More information to come later on.

*Grabs wallet*

Yep...equal is the way to go...sure :o

I would sign up but I'm not looking for a commitment right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back