Hype Survivor Survivor Empire: Day 11 "Attack of the Baldheads"

What if the wallpaper has a flower design on it and a real flower up against it?

Erzengel said:
What if the wallpaper has a flower design on it and a real flower up against it?
Uh, what is Darth not, Alex?

Kipobe said:
Uh, what is Darth not, Alex?

Are you saying Darth isn't a flower because he stinks or he isn't pretty?

We're giving this guy way too much attention. He shouldn't have all these posts dedicated to him. I'm gonna ask Drak to delete them for me. Ugh.

Kipobe said:
We're giving this guy way too much attention. He shouldn't have all these posts dedicated to him. I'm gonna ask Drak to delete them for me. Ugh.
well... I'm haxxinz yer passwords and posting how ghey you are for darth:cmad:

Kipobe said:
Darth, you've been here for 3 years? I thought you only registered like, a week ago or something. You've always been on that name?

Yup, I hung out in the comic boards most of my first 2 years.

Whoa, whoa... if I wanted your biography, I'd illegally download it... or at least check your profile. Settle down there, wallpaper.

Kipobe said:
Whoa, whoa... if I wanted your biography, I'd illegally download it... or at least check your profile. Settle down there, wallpaper.

It kind of reminds me of my maids. Like...it's ok to have small talk in private when no one is around. But when public is over you need to shut the **** up and clean. I dont pay you to talk.

Kipobe said:

It was a wet December day and the raindrops hit my mother face as she was dragged into the car. The drive to the hospital was treacherous and many were killed. I was born 8 hours later and was christened Darthphere. This is only the beginning....

Too bad it wasn't the end. We'd all be spared.

Holly, you're so ****ing classy.

Kipobe said:

That really wasnt supposed to sound as mean as it did..:csad:

I was gonna get a maid, or a housekeeper, or something, but then I don't want anyone else in my home... I'm paranoid. I didn't even want my wife to move in, she might steal from me.

Kipobe said:

You brought it on yourself.

Kipobe said:
I was gonna get a maid, or a housekeeper, or something, but then I don't want anyone else in my home... I'm paranoid. I didn't even want my wife to move in, she might steal from me.

It's really annoying cause she puts all my **** everywhere so I have to go searching for it. Then I beat her.

Beating the help must be so rewarding. I couldn't be more jealous. :o

Kipobe said:
You're right. You could get a cleaner named Ray to come in and clean your house and then then have him steal a statue that your good friend just won playing inka dink. Then you confront the cleaner about stealing the statue and he tells you that he bought it at a pawn shop in Chinatown with the money he earned cleaning people's apartments... but says the pawn shop guy retired and moved to Singapore! It all ends badly with the statue being broken.

Or worse... you could start sleeping with your maid and then start paying her for sex instead of her actually doing her maid duties. Then you refuse to pay her after she doesn't clean up the house and she gets all pissy and then a few days later a guy named Maxwell calling himself an "independent contractor" comes up to you and tries to get you to pay Cindy for her "sevices." Then later on you go to pay her and drive up beside her walking on the street and you end up getting pulled over by the cops with them asking you if you were "looking for a good time."

Slipknot said:
You're right. You could get a cleaner named Ray to come in and clean your house and then then have him steal a statue that your good friend just won playing inka dink. Then you confront the cleaner about stealing the statue and he tells you that he bought it at a pawn shop in Chinatown with the money he earned cleaning people's apartments... but says the pawn shop guy retired and moved to Singapore! It all ends badly with the statue being broken.

Or worse... you could start sleeping with your maid and then start paying her for sex instead of her actually doing her maid duties. Then you refuse to pay her after she doesn't clean up the house and she gets all pissy and then a few days later a guy named Maxwell calling himself an "independent contractor" comes up to you and tries to get you to pay Cindy for her "sevices." Then later on you go to pay her and drive up beside her walking on the street and you end up getting pulled over by the cops with them asking you if you were "looking for a good time."
This is from a movie but I can't pick one:huh::csad:

Corinthian&#8482 said:
the second part I'm sure it is...
Nope. I was making reference to a couple of Seinfeld episodes.

Yeah, I was gonna say, I'm no Jerry. :o

Also, the maid/prostitute episode came on like, two days ago. I love the part at the end where Kramer is standing up like a little kid, and he's saying 'my friend was supposed to come pick me up, but I don't know where he is...' and the guy asks him if he can work a mop. :up:

Kipobe said:
Yeah, I was gonna say, I'm no Jerry. :o

Also, the maid/prostitute episode came on like, two days ago. I love the part at the end where Kramer is standing up like a little kid, and he's saying 'my friend was supposed to come pick me up, but I don't know where he is...' and the guy asks him if he can work a mop. :up:
Hahaha, yeah... I love that episode. I love when Kramer signs Elaine up for the "Now We're Cookin'" restaurant menus fax thing when she doesn't have a fax machine. Her message machine full of the fax squeals... amazing episode. You can't overlook George being "Koko the monkey" for most of the episode as well. Great stuff.

Slipknot said:
Nope. I was making reference to a couple of Seinfeld episodes.
I remember that... poor Jerry... in the end, the maid was just wearing jean shorts and a crappy T-shirt(greyish), didn't she?

Corinthian™ said:
I remember that... poor Jerry... in the end, the maid was just wearing jean shorts and a crappy T-shirt(greyish), didn't she?
Heh, yeah... she kind of looked like a prostitute. Jerry was looking for a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"