Hype Survivor SURVIVOR XXVI: THE NEW CHALLENGERS -Day 2: SHOCK AND AWE

Haha, I know who did the audio :o And I :heart: the person, but it still sounds like a deranged Mickey Mouse :csad:

PM who you think did it Pickles, and I'll tell you if you were right :up:

Well at least it's consistent. :up:

Well, as I head off to Exile Island, I'm giving hippie_hunter a very well-deserved ONE -FINGER SALUTE!!!

I hope it scratches his bum cheeks...

Cheers...

Mike

:yay:

So we are penalized heavily because it was too long?....weak...

Forget the audio, as that was just to get bonus marks, the song itself was a decent submission.

So far I have seen some shady and inconsistent judging going on here in these first two challenges, I hope any further challenges involving judging be reconsidered.

:down

No, you were penalized because it was crap :o

That was actually me being a sarcastic jackass with no sincerity at all. Though I did profess my love for SuBe in the other camp :csad:

Those comments were directed at me, and while I'm upset about the crap 6/30, I'll say those comments were in jest. I was having good fun with you and Bella :up:

Sweet Jesus.... I was going to say that 6/30 was unfair but I just listened to your guys audio.... THAT. IS. HORRIFYING.

Sweet Jesus.... I was going to say that 6/30 was unfair but I just listened to your guys audio.... THAT. IS. HORRIFYING.

It was all we could get on time...I had a much better one come to me shortly after the deadline :csad:

Yeah but again, to be docked an obscene amount of points because of it is ridiculous.

By your logic the New Challengers should have been equally docked points for their flag submission. KEYWORD: Equally. Yes they lost points but they were consistent across the board between the three judges.

Just the simple fact, Hippie Hunter should not be a judge EVER again. If you are going to say you would have given us just as poor marks, well there is a reasonable explanation for that. You shouldn't be a judge again either and I have already pointed out why during the last challenge. Quality has meaning to some, and obviously none to others.

I am done pointing this out. Good job Challengers...:up: Thank you Pickles and HR!

Hippie....a valiant "attempt" at judging, but for god's sake don't judge again...:up:

Our team worked incredibly hard on our flag. (I'm not saying that you guys didn't.) To be honest, I just don't see what is so much better about yours than ours. Our tribe flag was modeled after the REAL Survivor tribe flags. (Hence the reason why all of the tribe members' names were on it.) The fact that Bella used a pirate flag as an example, and our flag turned out to be a 'TEDDY Pirate Flag' wasn't done because she mentioned it as an example. The pirate flag is arguably the most menacing flag out there. It was the plan all along.

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS NEW CHALLENGERS!!!

We did it! Again! :applaud

Our team worked incredibly hard on our flag. (I'm not saying that you guys didn't.) To be honest, I just don't see what is so much better about yours than ours. Our tribe flag was modeled after the REAL Survivor tribe flags. (Hence the reason why all of the tribe members' names were on it.) The fact that Bella used a pirate flag as an example, and our flag turned out to be a 'TEDDY Pirate Flag' wasn't done because she mentioned it as an example. The pirate flag is arguably the most menacing flag out there. It was the plan all along.

I apologize I didn't mean for that to come out as negative as it sounded. I didn't intend to directly target your tribe.

Just as you may have worked hard on your flag, we worked hard on our song, and to see it trashed all b/c of an admitedly improper version of the song doesn't change it was a decent to begin with. Any song can be sung badly, in which most are, it doesn't change how good the song may be.

To completely whipe out our points because of a small factor only shows the arrogance of one single judge. If you were to get 0's for your flag, depsite your hard work, I am sure you would be upset as well.

I apologize I didn't mean for that to come out as negative as it sounded. I didn't intend to directly target your tribe.

Just as you may have worked hard on your flag, we worked hard on our song, and to see it trashed all b/c of an admitedly improper version of the song doesn't change it was a decent to begin with. Any song can be sung badly, in which most are, it doesn't change how good the song may be.

To completely whipe out our points because of a small factor only shows the arrogance of one single judge. If you were to get 0's for your flag, depsite your hard work, I am sure you would be upset as well.

The audio is supposed to be a bonus factor, not the determining factor. I agree we shouldn't be punished for that. Not everyone can get good audio for their group, and believe me, I tried. Very hard.

I do wonder if hippie would have been so harsh had we not done audio.

congrats to both teams,u can clearly see the hard work we put into our product,with that being said i give a big thanks to everyone who contributed to our submitted work :up:o also wanna say TAKE THAT WORLD WUSSIES!!!! ......:twisted:

now that i got that off my chest im off to our camp wherepoppin open a bottle of cognac and me and Dbella drink the night away in celebration:heart:.... o yea the rest of my tribe can join too :hehe:

Then that's bogus. Audio was strictly for bonus points. It's like the extra point after a touchdown. If you miss the extra point, you don't take away the touchdown itself.

Then that's bogus. Audio was strictly for bonus points. It's like the extra point after a touchdown. If you miss the extra point, you don't take away the touchdown itself.

Audio is part of the chant. It's meant to inspire, intimidate, and whatnot. I didn't care for the lyrics too much, too ghettoy in my opinion. But it would have been sooooo much better without that horredous audio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"