Sylvester Stallone is King Shark

Not completely. I think most of us knew it would be either him or Taika. Now I just wonder who Taika is playing.

Still a better comedic role than Stop or Mama Shoots.

Exa0vNTVIAcvU2s

I understand they want to play with the more "funny" part of the character....but I wish he were more menacing.
405b595d10c91ec8143541ec4ae331ea.jpg

I have no complaints. I wanted thicc shark and James Gunn gave me thicc shark.

the cgi for him looks like 2000 - like mr hyde in league of extraordinary gentlemen

The cartoony look of him with the gory brutality seems very intentional lol

I love King Shark. He's a sweet boi! I think he's going to be my favorite character in the film.

I wanted a scene of Stallone doing an emotional speech ala first blood and for him while in speech eat someone lol hard to do when the character was basically mute I was highly disappointed with that aspect thats my problem I expected the HQ show version lol

I think I like the King Shark version from the CW’s The Flash more than this one.

You know, a possible gag could be that Aquaman and King Shark actually interact and get along far better than you'd expect. . . because Aquaman can actually *talk* to him fully. Sure, KS is obviously not the most brilliant bulb on the beach, but he also is working with the handicap of only limited language fluency.

Aside from simply the money, I'm struggling to understand why Stallone took this on. I mean he was good, don't get me wrong... but literally anyone could have done this. It just seems like such a waste of a great and legendary screen personality to voice what's basically a monosyllabic shark.

Like Vin Diesel with Groot, it’s just a funny James Gunn thing to do to cast a star that’s been mocked for the deep mumble way they talk to voice just a few words for a character.

It’s ironic that Stallone is a franchise called Expendables and that’s basically what the Suicide Squad is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"