Sequels Should Venom Return??

I actually want a recast...I'm not going to throw my cherios against the wall if they don't but i would like to see a Eddie Brock more true the comics. I did like topers performance and enjoyed seeing raimi's brock

Agreed. I didnt have any major complaints...But I would like to see the "comic" version more...Bigger, more serious, psychotic...

Okay, I just want to say that I hope that this Venom film has a good director and writer. I can't tell you how much I want this film to be a success. I can understand why people are so against it, I don't blame them given the circumstances. But I think there is a chance it could work, there are many paths they can take, I just hope they choose the right one. I myself can't say if it will work or not, but I can hope. I don't know if it's just an original Venom film which has nothing to do with the Spider-Man movies, or if it follows the path of Venom from SM3.

You see, I liked the Venom in Spider-Man 3. They mixed and matched, they revamped and recreated. They gave Eddie Brock/Venom a reason. They gave the symbiote and interesting & simple origin. Venom was truly evil. I don't know where the story would branch off from there or how he even comes back, being vaporized and all.

Sometimes things that can be good turn out to be bad, but I am hoping that this film is good. Because that is all the hope I have for this film at this point in time.

Hmmm...Wonder if Topher will be Brock again...I'd love for a new take on him, but I'm afraid they'll recast Topher.
Topher said he ain't coming back

Sometimes actors (as strange as it sounds) don't care how much money they're offered. It's like with Michael Keaton who was offered $30 million to come back for "Batman Forever" but turned down the offer because Tim Burton wasn't directing.

true, actors make a **** load, so offering a lot of money, probably won't help that much

No. They already screwed up his origin story (which,honestly, is his only great story) and he serves no purpose now. I'd rather not have him come back as the Lethal Protector, as they don't even know how to execute that right in the comics.

No. They already screwed up his origin story (which,honestly, is his only great story) and he serves no purpose now. I'd rather not have him come back as the Lethal Protector, as they don't even know how to execute that right in the comics.
how are they going to bring eddie and Venom back to life?

Well, he could have changed his mind by now. Maybe if they pay him enough money he will return. I have a feeling he won't though.
I have the same feeling.
and he also said spin-offs suck...what isn't lie.

Sometimes actors (as strange as it sounds) don't care how much money they're offered. It's like with Michael Keaton who was offered $30 million to come back for "Batman Forever" but turned down the offer because Tim Burton wasn't directing.
wise man

Venom truly doesn't need to come back to this franchise. He should stay dead and once a new Spider-Man franchise is started, he can be written in properly and possibly have his own trilogy.

how are they going to bring eddie and Venom back to life?
Here, allow me to explain how my friend, you know the bones that we all thought belong to Eddie Brock, well...
...they don't, they belong to the Cab Driver.

So....I assume that's a joke?...Or actually a theory? lol...:huh:

Because I believe the director was stated that "someone you believe is dead will make a return"....I presume they just mean the symbiote, since Connors still has a sample.

or they could mean Doc Oc...But i believe they were referring to someone in SM3

So....I assume that's a joke?...Or actually a theory? lol...:huh:
That's no joke my friend, that's some serious stuff that I theorized. Just be glad that you were lucky enough, to see me to share it with you.

THEM BONES DON'T BELONG TO BROCK!

Okay...So, you're saying it's the cab driver...(Yes, I'm taking you seriously, lol). Care to elaborate on this theory then?

Here, allow me to explain how my friend, you know the bones that we all thought belong to Eddie Brock, well...
...they don't, they belong to the Cab Driver.
lmao poor guy

poor cab driver :(

2003165727352960555_rs.jpg

Venom truly doesn't need to come back to this franchise. He should stay dead and once a new Spider-Man franchise is started, he can be written in properly and possibly have his own trilogy.
Well, as I have said before, I think the only film he should return in is a Venom Spin-Off film. :up:

Exactly, but I think that in that movie it should be in a different continuity. Also, even though I didn't mind Topher's build, I think for Eddie Brock/Venom in the spin-off movie, they should get an actor who is pretty big and is a good actor. As for Venom, I wouldn't be against him being CGI so that he could be hulking or if they used CGI to make the actor seem bigger when in the suit as Venom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"