Syncos Sketchbook

Oh man. Most of the links here are dead. Haven't updated anything in ages.

I guess I can drop off something here.
Here's a couple things I did for the few conventions I sell at last year.
If people are still on this board, I hope you're into it.

Syncos-DrWho-2014.jpg
Syncos-SPN-2014.jpg

Cheers!

man i was excited to see your thread bumped, but at first i was scared it was a spambot.

really nice to see an old staple of this section back with new art. hope you update more often and stick around. welcome back :up:

Hey man, welcome back. I'm really digging the King of spades. Are you planning on doing a whole deck?

man i was excited to see your thread bumped, but at first i was scared it was a spambot.

really nice to see an old staple of this section back with new art. hope you update more often and stick around. welcome back :up:

Definitely not a spambot ;)

I had gotten into the habit of periodically trolling the boards every now and then to see what's up. But life is a nonstop grind of work. So getting time is rare. I'll try to be around more. I'm sure I have tons of work to post from the last couple years of conventions.

Hey man, welcome back. I'm really digging the King of spades. Are you planning on doing a whole deck?

Hey, thanks dude. I was actually thinking about your artwork the other day, as a frame of reference for a project i'm working on. Seeing your thread is probably what prompted my triumphant return. So uh. Thank YOU.

As for the cards. Yes and no. At one point I was entertaining the idea of doing a whole Supernatural (That's where the characters are from) deck to then print and sell at cons. But making custom cards isn't financially worth it, really. I do however plan on making the queen for this years convention. So who knows. *shrug*

So uh, quick update. Have a show coming up on the 16th. so here's a half of a Harley Quinn as a Power Ranger piece i'm working on. =)

harleyrough.jpg

Thanks man!

Here's a mostly finished page. I'll probably try and slap some colour on it in the next couple days.

harleyrough2.jpg

I'll just put this here. I have a few others, but photobucket is being dumb.

batgirl.jpg

Finally Photobucket is working for me again.
Here's some more stuff from the last couple weeks.
goku.jpg

vegeta.jpg

piccolo.jpg

harley-final.jpg

Hey thanks man.

The Goku and Vegeta are part of a bigger piece I never got around to finishing in time for the con. Oh well. Maybe for the next one.

Wow. So I've officially been a member of the Hype for 10 years! Crazy.
(even if I spend most of my time in the tv shows area)

So, to commemorate this special occasion, I'll post a piece I (hopefully) haven't before. My Elsa illustration from last years Con season. Hope someone digs it. Here's to 10 more years!

elsa.jpg

Fantastic work Syncos. Great line work and use of colour. Keep up the good work dude.

welcome back syncos and congrats on the decade!

Fantastic work Syncos. Great line work and use of colour. Keep up the good work dude.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. Compared to most of the things I made for that convention, that one came out rather quickly.

welcome back syncos and congrats on the decade!

I appreciate it CC. Was never really gone. I just get busy and lurk for awhile, but it's always nice to see familiar faces (err users, I guess).

Great work. Love your style. Especially like Power Ranger Harley.

Great work. Love your style. Especially like Power Ranger Harley.

Hey, thanks Lobo.

For something a tad different. Here's the first of a series of sketches that will be fleshed out and made into prints for a local comic festival.

John Constantine.
constantine.jpg

To follow will be other stars of the Flarrowverse: Green Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl and Vixen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"