• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Table Tennis!

Joker

Avenger
Reaction score
I can't believe there's no thread about this yet (on the first 2 pages anyway). This game is one of the most addictive games I've played in a long time, and the first next gen game I've really gotten into. I was like wtf when I first heard Rockstar was making this, but they've really shown they're more than just GTA here...It even makes up for ManHunt and State Of Emergency :o

The Joker said:
I can't believe there's no thread about this yet (on the first 2 pages anyway). This game is one of the most addictive games I've played in a long time, and the first next gen game I've really gotten into. I was like wtf when I first heard Rockstar was making this, but they've really shown they're more than just GTA here...It even makes up for ManHunt and State Of Emergency :o

YOU'RE GONNA HEAR FROM 'GAMMY' FOR THAT. :o

MANHUNT ROCKS! IT'S ONE OF THE BEST STEALTH GAME EVER! :mad: :mad: :mad:

XB0764_3_lq.jpg

3.jpg

12b.jpg

40b.jpg

I like Manhunt for about 20 minutes, but it was very repetetive. They could have fixed that by having more animations for when you killed people, more ways to kill people at any given time (I'm talking being able to lure them into a specific place, and use the enviroment) and spicing it up with more of the non-stealth missions where you got a gun. Manhunt had alot of potentinal that was squandered, partly because of the limitations of the last generation of consoles. I'd love to see a sequel to Manhunt with what i've talked about that's also free roam. You get to go all over Carcer City while being hunted by different gangs, and do tasks for the director to escape with your life.

But anyways, back to the Table Tennis damn it!

The Joker said:
I like Manhunt for about 20 minutes, but it was very repetetive. They could have fixed that by having more animations for when you killed people, more ways to kill people at any given time (I'm talking being able to lure them into a specific place, and use the enviroment) and spicing it up with more of the non-stealth missions where you got a gun. Manhunt had alot of potentinal that was squandered, partly because of the limitations of the last generation of consoles. I'd love to see a sequel to Manhunt with what i've talked about that's also free roam. You get to go all over Carcer City while being hunted by different gangs, and do tasks for the director to escape with your life.

But anyways, back to the Table Tennis damn it!

IF PEOPLE CARED ABOUT TABLE TENNIS, 'PONG' WOULD'VE BEEN RIPPED OFF MORE THAN 'TETRIS'. THIS GAME SHOULD'VE BEEN A 'WII' EXCLUSIVE ; IT'S DESTINED TO FAIL ON THIS PLATFORM, EVEN WITH THE 'ROCKST*R' NAME. :O

Manhunt sucks Thwips dick.. :(

And when I get Live, which will be soon, I'll pick this up. :)

Yeah I don't wanna fork out that much cash for an updated pong...no matter how pretty it looks.

Oh Manhunt was pretty great. The level in Piggsy's house was PURE texas chainsaw massacre :up:

You all need to recognize. The Joker is absolutely right on about this title. Some of the best, fastest, most addictive gameplay that one can imagine. It is crack-like. Also, it is the perfect game for having a bunch of people over to play. On the real, Rockstar Presents Table Tennis is the real deal. BTW, it is only priced at $39.99 and well worth the money. You all would be wise to head The Joker on this subject.

reggiebar said:
You all need to recognize. The Joker is absolutely right on about this title. Some of the best, fastest, most addictive gameplay that one can imagine. It is crack-like. Also, it is the perfect game for having a bunch of people over to play. On the real, Rockstar Presents Table Tennis is the real deal. BTW, it is only priced at $39.99 and well worth the money. You all would be wise to head The Joker on this subject.

UM......I THINK YOU MEAN HEED, 'REGGIE'. HOPEFULLY THAT WASN'T A "BROKEBACK" FREUDIAN SLIP. :O

Reggie was right, you shall all head me. Now, kneel before Zod and get started :o

Sorta off topic, but Manhunt sucked hard.

THWIP* said:
UM......I THINK YOU MEAN HEED, 'REGGIE'. HOPEFULLY THAT WASN'T A "BROKEBACK" FREUDIAN SLIP. :O
I said "you all" and not me so go AHEED and HEAD him all you want ;)

I am sorely thinking about getting this....is it worth it? What achievements are there?

Horrorfan said:
I am sorely thinking about getting this....is it worth it? What achievements are there?

I don't bother with caring about achievements....I know one thing, the game is fun - really fun. It is not a deep game (no career mode, etc...) so it isn't the perfect game for one person. However, if you play games with your friends or like to play other people on XBox Live, this is a great game.

At least Rockstar North didn't make it. It's just that one from San Diego.

Still, getting all serious about ping pong is quite funny

I've won every xbox live game of this I've played...I out and out won the 2 unranked ones I did, and the ranked one the guy quit 5 minute into it after I was beating him 7-0 :o

I went to my friend's house for the usual 16 man Halo 2 tournament. For the first time since 2001, we played another game... damn you Table Tennis!

i played this at my friend's house the other night... it's EFFING PING PONG!!!

seriously, what's the big deal... it's ping pong.

It's the best, most accurate sports simulator currently out for the x-box/360. And the amount of detail put into the characters and arenas is astounding, not to mention the great physics engine. Play it multiplayer, it's f**kin intense :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"