Tainted Pastries

vibeke_T

Superhero
Reaction score
A judge sentenced the man convicted of putting his own fecal matter on food at a Dallas grocery store to five years in prison.

Against his attorney's advice, Behrouz Nahidmobarekeh took the stand in his own defense to explain why he did it.

"I was sitting at home and I was in one of my withdrawal and I had the feces there, I was cleaning up, I already did some heroin." said Nahidmobarekeh.

He said he was upset at employees at the Fiesta Grocery Store in Dallas.

"I picked up that dry feces I talked about it it couldn't hurt anybody I could get, even if I get caught I want to teach these people a lesson." said Nahidmobarekeh.

He said he thought they didn't properly address his complaints he'd made against the store.

After the conviction, Nahidmobarekeh's attorney says the jury made its decision too hastily.

"The jury made a decision because it was so grossed out. They couldn't follow the law. It was an emotional decision. I understand." said Clark Birdsall.

Judge Vic Cunningham called what Nahidmobarekeh did, "nasty" and "repulsive."

"It's been so nasty, it's raunchy, repugnant, repulsive, vile and vulgar. Your lawyer had the best line of all, you just can't put any lipstick on this pig. There's no way, it's just nasty." said Cunningham.

"I think by their verdict and sending the five years and considering he was probation eligible and giving him penitentiary time, I think it was a pretty strong verdict." said prosecutor Taly Haffar.

Store owners initially called police after customers complained the fresh-baked items smelled and tasted like manure.
http://www.team4news.com/Global/story.asp?S=4029330&nav=0w0v

How can a lawyer defend something like this? I am amazed at the spin defense lawyers can try and do for people.

neither do people who sprinkle booboo on your donuts

Why did he have feces just lying around?

guitarsingerguy said:
It said he was going through heroin withdrawals.

So when you're going through a heroin withdrawl you get the sudden urge to store you poop for later use? :confused:

NHawk19 said:
So when you're going through a heroin withdrawl you get the sudden urge to store you poop for later use? :confused:

No, you lose bowel control, and are generally in great pain. It's extremely common for people going through withdrawals to have crap and piss all over the place.

When the guys in his cell-block find out what he's in for, I bet they give him Dirty Sanchez's every single day for the duration of his stay in the Graybar Hotel.

jag

NHawk19 said:
Why did he have feces just lying around?
"So while watching TV that night, I glanced over to the poo on my coffee table and devised a plan. I checked the cupboard to make sure I'd have enough."

guitarsingerguy said:
No, you lose bowel control, and are generally in great pain. It's extremely common for people going through withdrawals to have crap and piss all over the place.

I wonder why D.A.R.E doesn't use this as a deterent.

Tyrinus said:
I wonder why D.A.R.E doesn't use this as a deterent.

Yeah. They could use that information in a smear campaign. :o

jag

Was l the only one who thought this thread was titled Tainted Panties?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"