Talk Show Appearences

I was watching E! Etertainment about Rebecca and she is supposed to be talking about her new show, but they are also asking about X3, she was talking about how difficult it was to peel the blue stuff off, and there was some footage

its supposed to be on tonite

phantom47 said:
I was watching E! Etertainment about Rebecca and she is supposed to be talking about her new show, but they are also asking about X3, she was talking about how difficult it was to peel the blue stuff off, and there was some footage

its supposed to be on tonite
She mentioned that on Regis & Kelly this morning - that it took 7 hours to put the stuff on and she probably had to do it "15 or 20 times."

From The Comics Continuum (April 4):

romijn7pb.jpg

Rebecca Romijn, who is playing Mystique for the third time, said she went through the makeup process some 20 times for X-Men: The Last Stand.

"It's been the same four women for all three movies," Romijn said during an appearance on the syndicated Live! with Regis and Kelly on Tuesday. "It's funny, because we've obviously gotten to know each other pretty well. It's a pretty intimate situation. It's incredibly laborious putting it on. It takes seven hours.

"And the maintenance of it is crazy. It's all silicone prosthetics stuck all over my body. Taking it off is like ripping off giant Band-Aids."

Romijn, whose role in X-Men: The Last Stand is smaller than X2 but pivotal, said the costumes had certain time restrictions.

"It's pretty fragile," she said. "It falls about."

Romijn was also featured on E! News Live on Tuesday. And above is an image from NBC from Romijn's appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno last week.

Romijn isn't quite through with the blue paint, as her character gets sprayed in the new WB series Pepper Dennis.

Look for more on X-Men: The Last Stand soon here in The Continuum.
Source: http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0604/04/index.htm

Smaller but pivotal. She's so cured

One word can sum it up Worthy: DAYUM!!!!!

I don't feel like looking through the thread but I'll post anyway, Kelsey Grammer is on Ellen today.

oh god, anyone see Ellen? They put Kelsey in a big bubble.

Neto Magnus said:
oh god, anyone see Ellen? They put Kelsey in a big bubble.

"Human Beachball"

I'm sure he was thrilled about that.

But he didn't say anything about X3 except it took three hours for to make up his face.

:mad:

Jan Irisi said:
"Human Beachball"

I'm sure he was thrilled about that.

But he didn't say anything about X3 except it took three hours for to make up his face.

:mad:

he didn't look thrilled to me.

Retroman said:
May 26 - Theatrical Release of X-Men The Last Stand
Locations: Brazil, Bulgaria, Estonia, Iceland, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Spain, South Korea, UK, USA, Venezuela

You forgot Romania! :p

I remember Rebecca saying one thing in a brief interview in "Time" about X-Men 3...apparently Mystique will go thru a "heartbreak".

:( Does anyone know when the film premieres in Greece???
That's where I live...and I haven't heard anything yet:( :( :( :( :( :confused:

what? you mean i shud go back to my home county, the philippines, to catch it 2 days before it hits the US ! WTF? look how the us has fallen behind in the world .. movies made here are not even released here first.. they have time to translate it into francais mais pas l'anglais !

1. loved X-Men damn near my whole life. :up:

2. X3 comes out on my birthday. Now if thats not a great gift i dont what what is.:D;)

well maybe if this isnt the last X-Men movie would top it, but for know HELL YEAH:eek: :up:

Rebecca Romijn will be a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Apr. 10 and on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Apr. 11.

Pretty sure she'll be mostly talking about her new show Pepper Dennis but I have a feeling Jimmy will want to talk Mystique cuz he's a perv like that.

Neto Magnus said:
I have a feeling Jimmy will want to talk Mystique cuz he's a perv like that.
Sad but true. :D

From Comics Continuum:

Twentieth Century Fox, Marvel Comics, Drissi Advertising and Rocketsports Racing have teamed up to promote the May 26 worldwide release of X-Men: The Last Stand during the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach.

The No. 50 X-Men Ford Crawford competing in the Crown Royal Grand American Challenge of Long Beach on Saturday. SPEED will air the event on a same-day tape-delay at 9 p.m. (ET).

cool, I wonder what the car will look like.

Two days ago, there was a report on Pepper Dennis on Entertainment Tonight. The show looks hilarious. :up: And last night, I saw Kelsey Grammer talking on Ellen at the Universal Studios. First time I actually watched the show throughout. Ellen is frigging hilarious. Not much talk on X-Men 3 at all, but I fell off my chair when I saw that they showed a picture of Beast on tv. :p

I guess Australia isn't that far back behind on these entertainment and talk shows after all. :up:

Kelsey Grammer will make an appearence on Medium soon, a show he produces.

anyone know that exact episode he'll be in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"