Talk Shows Return!

I enjoyed the part of Conan where they showed many angles of his beard and the person was singing "Strike Beard, Strike Beard, Strike Beard. I love You!" which gave Conan one of his famous weird looks.

Everyone I know hates Conan's beard. I love it,personally. He was great last night.

That I did like and I usually enjoy his dark, dirty sense of humour but it wasn't happening for Saget last night. One audience member booed him. The last time I heard boos on a talk show was when O'Reilly was on The Daily Show back in 2004.

I always love his Jeff Ross impression.

Conan playing guitar while his staff plays Rock Band then singing a Beastie Boys tune as Edith Bunker. Jay and Dave never would've done something like that.
I know which show I'll be tuning into tonight.

Really. It seemed like someone tried to tell the audience that these are serious times because of the strike even though Conan is back on... so they weren't allowed to laugh unless it was at Conan. Even that comedian did not do too well, he should have gone with his guy friend bit.

I hope Conan doesn't really have marital problems

"Sleeping on the couch in my office.......my wife and I are going through a spat"

All I gotta say is that I HOPE Conan does his dance show soon. I'm serious...that would be awesome.

This strike has been good for Conan. lol. His randomness is awesome.

I personally think Conan is better when he improvs. Keep his writers gone for good. Let him improv the show :up:

Yeah I liked Conan more without writers, I really like the behind the scenes stuff he's been doing.

Conan has been much funnier without the writers. He has a natural talent for this. I hope the writers don't come back for Conan so he can do his own stuff more often.

Conan has been much funnier without the writers. He has a natural talent for this. I hope the writers don't come back for Conan so he can do his own stuff more often.

Conan IS great at improv, but his writer's do contribute a lot as well. Or atleast Robert Smigel contributes a lot. Without him there would be no Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

Conan has been AMAZING these past two nights.

His improve videos are the best things in life. :up:

The sucky thing about Conan having no writers is that none of these will be happening for a while:

- Actual Items
- In the Year 2000
- Conando
- Late Night Smalltalk Moment
- Pierre Bernard's Recliner of Rage
- Triumph

I still hope for a Random Abe Vigoda Appearance during the strike.

Jay's show hasn't been much different. He's getting a ton of heat for writing his own jokes.

The only one of those that I miss is Smalltalk moments. And maybe Triumph, though in the past year Triumph was used maybe once.

Conan's monologues are always crap, so those I definitely won't miss.:o

Jay's show hasn't been much different. He's getting a ton of heat for writing his own jokes.

What the hell is he supposed to do?:rolleyes:

The ones the writer's come up with aren't any better.

Conan's monologues are always crap, so those I definitely won't miss.:o

I agree. The only high spot of Conan's monologue is when he improvs after his jokes bomb. He is much better doing an improv monologue.

What the hell is he supposed to do?:rolleyes:

Try what Conan is doing and actually improv some stuff?

I can't imagine that working for him. Though he did make an attempt with the Ask-the-audience stuff.

I love Conan's beard, it is great! And the shows have been really funny. Conan all cowboyed up tonight.

I hope Conan doesn't really have marital problems

"Sleeping on the couch in my office.......my wife and I are going through a spat"

Nah, thats just Conan's dark sense of humor. However, if he really is having marital problems, that thing he is doing with his ring is that much funnier.

Conan singing...LMAO :woot:

Is Conan on tonight? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"