Talk Shows Return!

No, but he put on a cowboy hat and leather suit jacket and sang country music with the band. And played a Walker Texas Ranger clip. And took credit for Mike Huckabee's win.

Conan has been doing a fantastic job without his writers, my respect for him has grown.

And Jim Cramer is awesome.

I missed Conan sing? :(

=sadness=

Conan should sing every night until the strike is over. And it was even one of my favorite C&W songs too!

If Mahr got anything right, its that Conan's continued singing will end the strike in no time :cwink: :woot:

God I love Conan.

His Jim Cramer interview was awesome. I loved how he kept saying "don't yell at me!". Hilarious.

Conan cut Maher off really quick after his little rant. Still has 30 minutes to go. The second guest usually gets 10-15. And then the music/comedian gets 5. Hmm, Maher must've really pissed him off.

Maher did get two segments, who knows how they're dividing time without the writers but yeah Conan veered it into the Bush Legacy to end on a better note.

As soon as I heard Maher would be on I knew it was a big mistake. That whole interview was downright painful to watch.

Maher has done great interviews on Conan before; religion never came up. The crowd just wasn't into it.

Yeah, Maher was making a bunch of stupid generalizations and it seemed like Conan was trying to cover his ass by trying to write it off as a joke or negate it (All Republicans are stupid, bible thumping, hillbillies for example). But Conan looked REALLY mad when Maher made the quip about anyone who believes in God is a schitzo and then quickly said how there isn't much time left.

Maher has really amped up the religious people are crazy rhetoric of late.
You could totally tell Conan wanted to say something, but at least he believes in evolution.

Exactly. I mean, Conan is a well known Catholic. To go on his show and start a rant about how anyone who believes in God is clinically insane is just rude.

He started off good with the Kennedy reference then it was a slow motion car accident.

Jim Cramer's interview is great :up:

I thought Conan tried a bit too hard, still it was good. Free celery?! Its a buck something for a bunch.

Bill Maher Interview Part 1:

Bill Maher Interview Part 2:

Jim Cramer Interview:

The Dreaded Ring Spin:

Conan's 8-Piece Rock Band:

Thanks imdaly....Conan's return has been great

I didn't catch it, what was it in reference to??

NBC was still giving tours of Conan's studio so he showed up, challenged one of the Pages on Conan's Bio then asked everyone if they knew the show was on hiatus. One guy didn't because he watches Conan on YouTube. Conan 'yelled' at him for watching his show for free on YouTube instead of broadcast television. "You're part of the problem!"
Conan wanted money then his digital camera for all the "lost revenue" the show lost out on. The audience member then promised to watch his show on TV and then got to do a improv interview at Conan's desk. Another tour had the Page putting down the show/studio, Conan came out and told him that everything he said was wrong. NBC was also using the studio for storage, "trying to save a buck."

Interesting piece of news:

Kimmel and Leno to appear on each other's shows on Thursday.

i love conan and leno but there shows are kinda weak without there writers

GERMAN DISCO! Light shows.... Conan has lost it, the beard is feeding off his brain.... it is awesome.

This just in, everyone but Conan has run out of ideas. :wow:

Conan's pretty random and a dork, so this type of thing works well for him. Jay has too much swagger, and isn't willing to go as far for a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"