The Dark Knight TDK Talk Show Appearances

Maggie Gyllenhaal on The Late Show with David Letterman:

Pt. 1:
[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YpCe7aag2O0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YpCe7aag2O0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Pt. 2:
[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mw4hICvsBAM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mw4hICvsBAM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Harry Smith was a great interviewer for BB as well. I think Bale feels comfortable around him. There's a big difference b/w his demeanor here and with Matt Lauer. He was completely cold with Lauer and he's much more cordial with Smith.
I like Harry Smith, he just seems like a fun relaxed person more than Lauer.

I loved that History Channel special on the psychology of the Dark Knight! Quite an amazing little program!

Maggie seems like a really odd person. Hope she is good in the movie, but for some reason at the dinner scene clip she just annoys me and Im kinda missing Katie Holmes.

Maggie seems like a really odd person. Hope she is good in the movie, but for some reason at the dinner scene clip she just annoys me and Im kinda missing Katie Holmes.

Madman, you're a madman. This is heresy. This is madness.

Batman Unmasked on The History Channel was awesome. Go watch it everyone :)

I couldn't get midnight tickets since they all sold out so atleast I'll get to watch Conan tonight.

Maggie Gyllenhaal was great on the Daily Show.
I'll try to post it as soon as i can.

Christian Bale in interviews is too funny. He is so, like, not a snob, but has an interesting way of answering questions. lol I thought he was kinda cold to the CBS anchor, while felt more comfortable around Matt. Thats just me.

Batman Unmasked on The History Channel was awesome. Go watch it everyone :)

I couldn't get midnight tickets since they all sold out so atleast I'll get to watch Conan tonight.

I KNOW! Since our midnight showing was sold out, imagine how freakin' happy I was when I found out about the free tickets and luckily for me, the theater was like.....I don't know, 10-15 minutes away. Yeah......exactly. That is got to be the most generous thing 42E and WB could do. Seriously. I just wonder if they'll do it for Part 3. lol

Christian Bale in interviews is too funny. He is so, like, not a snob, but has an interesting way of answering questions. lol I thought he was kinda cold to the CBS anchor, while felt more comfortable around Matt. Thats just me.

I think you have that the other way around.

Bale was very stoic and serious with Matt and much more relaxed with the CBS Early reporter.

I think you have that the other way around.

Bale was very stoic and serious with Matt and much more relaxed with the CBS Early reporter.

Yeah, I re-watched it. He actually smiled. lol I could see him being a bit more comfortable during the CBS one.

Nope.

They're all sold out...all 5 showings.

Plus, I had one hectic work schedule this week. Its all good though, I got my tickets for tomorrow night, 10:30.

t-minus 25 hours...

:cwink:

Nope.

They're all sold out...all 5 showings.

Plus, I had one hectic work schedule this week. Its all good though, I got my tickets for tomorrow night, 10:30.

t-minus 25 hours...

:cwink:

Yeah the midnight ones were sold out! But will go on Friday afternoon.

But the showing I was talking about was the Free tickets one for the viral marketing this past Tuesday. It was at the Metreon.

Yeah the midnight ones were sold out! But will go on Friday afternoon.

But the showing I was talking about was the Free tickets one for the viral marketing this past Tuesday. It was at the Metreon.

Dang...didn't hear about that one at the Metreon.

I live in the East Bay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"