Taskmaster continuity

Nathan

Avenger
Reaction score
I already asked this in the Cable & Deadpool Thread, but nobody could tell me much. So I ask again, what's the deal with Taskmaster?

Why did he change from this
taskmaster.jpg
to this
TASKMASTER.jpg
to this
taskmaster.jpg
again?

First let me say, everything I know about him are from Deadpool, Agent X comics and his own 4 issue Mini. He's a human with photographic reflexes who wore at first a silly costume and was armed with a shield, sword and bow. He was training henchmen at a villain school, doing some merc jobs from time to time and personalitywise a total dick.

Later he changed his costume and wore some sort of tactical body armor. He uses two semi-automatics and a Katana. He has a device which he stole from S.H.I.E.L.D. that can create objects out of solid energy, like a shield and webbing. And lastly he has a holographic device to disguise himself. He's a badass merc and suddenly possesses a likeable personality.

In Moon Knight he returned his old look, dick personality and got turned into a total wuss. Wasn't he the one who took on the Avengers before? Now a guy who's barely able to walk makes him literally cry? And then there's Civil war where he's still wearing his old costume.

So can anyone tell me what's going on? Do any of the events make actually sense or did they just totally **** up his continuity?

I think they wanted to use the old costume in MK because it resembled Moon Knight's costume. I agree, there doesn't seem to be any good reason to go back to the bulkier less practicle look.

Less practical?? You mean less Tactical... I hope he steps it up in the Thunderbolts, if he is indeed a reservist as shown in CW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"