Homecoming TASM3 (Comic Book)

ThatSpiderGuy

Civilian
Reaction score
the_amazing_spider_man_3__2018__banner_by_krallbaki-d7z5kwn.jpg

Hey Web Heads. We genuinely love these Amazing Spider-Man films, and if they do get rebooted, we will be continuing no the movies through comic books. All of our ideas will be posted here. If you would like to participate then send an email to [email protected]

Our current creative team:

Ryerson - Firming Artist.

Blake - Digital colorist / Story Contributor/ Concept designer.

Andrew Lucas - Script, dialogue and story contributor.

Tyler Ivie - Script, dialogue and story contributor.

Tosh - Script, dialogue and story contributor.

Concepts/Ideas :

Issue #1
Minimum of 20 pages

1) Issue begins with the conclusion to the Rhino battle at the end of The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- narration, no dialogue

2) Time skips three months

3) Scene with Peter at the Daily Bugle selling photos of Spider-Man taking down what appears to be the Shocker

4) Scene at Aunt May's house
- Peter is talking about moving out into the city
- Aunt May's first mention of Mary Jane Watson

5) Scene at Gwen's grave
- Deep inner monologue

6) Spider-Man swings off into the city
- Continued monologue
- Full splash page of Spider-Man swinging through the city

7) From a distant building, a dark shadowy figure observes Spider-Man with high-tech binoculars.
- Figure is revealed to be Black Cat

8) Aunt May discovers Peter's identity after he gets badly injured. Based on the comic book.

We are soon starting to write the first drafts of the sequel. The ideas listed might not be in the final product depending of the team analysis. With passion, we're working together to continue the franchise independent if it gets rebooted or not. Our vision, you might not like it, but treat the participants with respect. We are fans looking for closure, and our objective is to make one.
- The Team

Messages from our members:

I am the Digital Colorist, Amazing-Spideyfan360 or Blake, if you want to call me by my real name. My Gmail is [email protected] If you want to contact me.
Ok, for those who want to participate, here are some things we need to ease making the comic:
Digital Inker: Basically, This person takes Ryerson's completed page & turns it black & white for me to color later in photoshop/GIMP 2.8. It'l help speed up the process of making the pages
Alternate Web-head stories: Basically, If you got an idea for another Spider-Man in Past or Future, Then you can make your story connected to our story! Just make sure it's not another Peter Parker, Unless it's Noir.
Text: After I put in the color, Someone adds the text boxes & words to the page, making it complete.
Cover Contest: This will be for special issues or Volumes. You can submit your design of the cover & the top 5 will be used as variant covers, all inked & Colored! Be creative & give it a shot

So yeah, that's what we will need to help make a Continuation of "The Amazing Spider-Man" films. We love these films & are determined to give you our take on the story, while staying in the world of the 2 Marc Webb films.
-Blake

Project Status : Forming a solid base for the script to be written over it. Some of what is posted here will indeed change. We are as of now coming up with ideas for villains of the S6 in our S6 miniseries, and we are working out the black suit and gwen - mary jane story arcs. Each issue is about 20 pages, and 20 issues (probably, we don't know an EXACT number yet) per volume. Volumes are: TASM3 pt 1, TASM3 pt 2, S6 pt 1, S6 pt2, TASM4 (pt 1 and 2??), Venom (or maybe VENOMOUS).

Eddie brock won’t originate from oscorp. The symbiote does originate from oscorp but not eddie.
They will be in volumes, with each issue basically being chapters for the book. NO
RETCONNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TASM3 PART 1:
Intro to mary jane
Peter recovering from gwen’s death
Instead of buying his webshooters he makes them himself
Felicia Hardy – genuinely wanted to help harry in TASM2 but…….
Spider slayers – they use the excuse of jameson turning the city into thinking spidey is a murderer but their real excuse is because they want spidermans blood/death.

VULTURE:
He is an *******. He is tired of being pushed around his whole because people think his ideas are no good. He got fired from his job at Oscorp and Oscorp stole his work. He is broke, so he uses one of his inventions (the vulture wings) to rob banks and raid on oscorp. Spider-Man shows up in Oscorp and the banks to take Vulture down. While in Oscorp, they come in contact with Otto Octavius, Vulture’s old lab partner. Doc Ock is working on something like a powerplant by using fusion like in SM2, trying to fix what Electro destroyed In TASM2 and put in in Oscorp. While Vulture is raiding Oscorp and is in search for Alistaire Smythe, he and spiderman come into this room. Spider-Man is breaking a lot of things by fighting the pissed off Vulture. Otto Octavius has his arms on and is going crazy since his expensive project is being destroyed. So, Otto tries to take down Spider-Man and Spider-Man kicks his ass. Vulutre flies away and Otto is still grappling with Spider-Man. The fusion experiment goes wrong and blows up, while Spider-Man senses this and ditches out of there and gets away just in time. What really happened is that Otto was trying to calm it down and fix it, and Spider-Man tried to save him but Otto threw him roughly aside and told him “NO! It’s because of you that my work is ruined!!” So the explosion fuses Doc’s arms to his body, and when he is woken up he is crazy and hates spider-man.

Just a few notes that I jotted down while talking with the crew. these are just rough ideas for the future sequels and the current sequels that we are working on.

Those ideas sound even better than I thought they would, I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with! :)

This is pretty nice!
anyways......I'll stay in the corner making the 2099 plans

Call me when you need me....

Thanks! Which idea particularly sparks your interest??
I really don't think I can choose just one. All of it just sounds like it will go really great together to make an awesome story. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"