Homecoming "The Sinister Six" - How would it play out?

That sounds pretty good, but I'm not too keen on Vulture working for Oscorp. I think he and Mysterio both would work best as career criminals. But that's a great way for Spider-man to get the symbiote.

Act 3

It's been a week since the group of domestic terrorists destroyed Oscorp Tower. It's as if they have vanished into thin air. And, in a sense, they have. Harry Osborn, Otto Octavius, Adrian Toomes, Sergei Kravinoff, Aleksei , and Mr. Fierce have spent the week celebrating in their meeting place. They have successfully rid the world of the evil Oscorp. Even Aleksei feels some satisfaction now that Spider-Man has been reported dead by Otto as well as the media. No one has seen the webhead since the collapse of the tower.

Harry tells the group that now that their work is done, they will be rewarded and given the chance to start new lives, free of Oscorp's poison. Kraven, now upgraded with advanced technology will be given a new identity and return to his country as a wealthy man with the freedom to hunt whatever animal he pleases. Toomes, after being given a new identity, will be placed as C.E.O of Russia's Trask Industries--the nation's leader in technological innovations. Aleksei will serve as his personal bodyguard. Finally, Harry tells Otto that he will be given a new identity and his own scientific research company in Sweden so that he can make the world a better place through science. Harry will serve as his assistant/advisor. Fierce will help to manage the new company. The four look at Harry Osborn in awe. Toomes and Otto didn't even think that it was possible for an Osborn to be so kind, giving, and true to his word. Kraven had never been shown this much respect after defeat. He had especially never been rewarded. Aleksei is also grateful, as he has never worked an honest job before in his life. Now, maybe he can make something of himself. Harry was giving them a second chance. He was giving them hope. The former villains hang up their costumes. Even Otto wants to go back to being a normal scientist and gives up his tentacles. Amidst the celebration, Otto notices that Harry doesn't seem as happy as everybody else. Concerned, Otto wheels himself over to the boy. Although Harry doesn't blame Otto for Spider-Man's death, he is still saddened by the loss of his best friend. In an attempt to sympathize, Otto reveals to Harry that he lost the satchel with his wife's research in the fight with Spider-Man who accidentally tore it off of his body as Otto flung the webhead into the chamber. But now, there is hope for a better future. After talking for a bit, Harry takes his leave. He says that he needs to go to the bank and make some final transfers before everyone leaves.

Harry calls Felecia Hardy who comes by and picks him up. On their way to the bank, we see that Felecia and Harry have grown into good friends (Nothing romantic though just really good friends). It is revealed that Felecia visited Harry often when his was in Ravencroft and that she was the one who arranged for the members of Harry's group to get new identities and large fortunes after everything was over. So far, only 5 of the 12 arrangements were being used. They arrive at the bank and Harry puts on his shades and gets out of the car. He tells Felecia to wait outside in case he is recognized by an officer. A man in a trench coat an hood enters the building behind him.

This is all Spider-Man's fault, thought Quentin Beck as he entered the bank. He's practically forcing me to do this. How else am I supposed to get the money to make more robots and projectors before deadline? Beck entered the bank behind a boy wearing dark sunglasses and attached a small, camera-like object to the door as he entered. Beck then stood in line. This was the only shot that he had. Beck puts his hands in his pockets and brings out two, small cans of a his compressed chemical. As an officer catches him, commanding that he put his hands in the air, Beck drops the cans and the gas sprays into the room. For a moment, the police come toward him. But suddenly, they turn their attention what appears to be a giant spider that has appeared in the bank. The people in the bank begin to panic and officers unload their guns into the giant beast. However, noting seems to be phasing the monster. It just keeps attacking. Outside, Felecia notices that the people in the bank seem to be reacting to a bank robbery or something and dials the authorities.

Beck lifts off his hood and drops his coat to the ground. A steam rises from the suit that he built a long time ago when he auditioned for the part of an evil sorcerer. The steam forms into a ghostly face . Mysterio heads to the back of the bank where tellers are cowering in fear. Beck grabs one and scare her into opening the safe. Then, Beck begins stashing money into a sack.
Harry Osborn is cowering in fear. How can there be a giant spider here? He doubts his judgment but everything feels so real. What's happening? After a few minutes, the authorities arrive and enter the bank, they too see the spider once they're inside. Soon, bullets are flying everywhere but none seem to be killing the beast. Then, Spider-Man arrives, wearing an all black costume.

Shattering the glass as he enters the bank through the window, Spider-Man begins to fight the giant spider. But he can't seem to win. Spider-Man is knocked to the ground and the spider goes for the final strike. Peter doges.

''No spider-sense,'' he mutters, putting two and two together.

Leaving the people in a panic and the police to keep shooting, Spider-Man heads to the back of the bank. Just as he suspected, Mysterio is now filling his third sack with money.

''I ruin one crappy move for you and you start robbing banks?!"Spider-Man asks. ''Sounds like someone didn't have a backup career. Just who are you anyways? ''

"Every Master of Illusion's got a name,'' Beck answers. ''This one's Mysterio."

Spider-Man and Mysterio engage in combat. Mysterio makes doubles of himself and begins to attack Spider-Man. Although he knows that Beck is using projections, Peter can't tell if a real Mysterio is attacking or if it's just a fake. In the beginning, Mysterio takes the upper hand. However, as he goes in for another punch, Peter feels a crawling sensation at the back of his neck. His spider-sense is back. Or rather, his new suit has given Peter the ability to adapt. Now, Peter grabs Beck's arm, flings him onto his back, and punches through his suit, tearing out wires . Now, Beck's face is revealed. Spider-Man beats a powerless Mysterio black and blue before hanging him upside down on a street lamp outside of the bank.

A rattled Harry Osborn exits the bank. He can't believe what just happened. However, he is happy to see that Peter survived the attack on Oscorp. He goes over to Beck who is hanging upside down. Harry listens to Beck's story. He didn't know that a film was being shot at Oscorp that day and he feels responsible for what happened to his set and possibly his career. Harry offers him a chance to start a new life and not have to go to prison.

''Spider-Man was just doing his job," Harry says. Although he still hates

Spider-Man, Beck agrees. Before more police arrive, Harry helps Beck down and the two get into the car with Felicia. Eventually, more police and medical aid comes to assist those who were affected by Mysterio's gas.

Back at the hideout, Harry introduces Beck to everyone and tells them that he will be staying with them until his identity is set up. Harry is putting Beck back into the film business in Japan under a different name. Beck is surprised to see a young rich kid sticking his neck out for a total stranger. Later that night, Harry lifts a glass and proposes a toast.

''To the death of Oscorp,'' Harry said proudly. ''And to the death of my father.'' The six all drink and continue celebrating. Otto comes over to Harry amidst the celebration and pulls him aside.

''You should know,'' Otto says. ''I'm not sure if Norman died in the collapse of the tower.''

"What do you mean," replies a confused Harry. "My father died a year ago.''

Otto explains to Harry that the research that he and his wife were doing was to build a new body for Norman Osborn's living, breathing head. Norman being his father, Otto thought that Harry was already aware of his father's continued existence.

''Fierce," Harry calls out. ''Is this true?''

There is no answer. Fierce is gone. And what's worse, is that the NYPD are arriving at their doorstep. Fierce set them up. Norman Osborn set them up. Quickly, Harry, Kraven, Toomes, Beck, and Aleksei, don their suits and fend off the police. Otto, being in a wheelchair cannot get to his tentacles fast enough. A police officer begins to take him into custody but Harry swoops in on his glider and saves the good doctor. Toomes grabs the tentacles before the six retreat to Kraven's penthouse. A frustrated Harry Osborn decides that they have to find and kill Norman Osborn once and for all.

''As long as my father breathes,'' Harry says to his team as he asks for their help. ''So does Oscorp. I understand if you don't want to, and I won't stop you from backing down and going to live your new lives. But please, help me stop him.''

All is silent for a moment , then Otto steps forward he is followed by Toomes, Aleksei, Kraven, and finally Beck.

Hacking into satellite images, Otto is able to find Fierce entering a building in lower Manhattan. There are heavily- armed, men on the roof and some can be seen from the windows. Chances are, this is where Norman Osborn's head is being kept. The six begin to prepare for their final battle against what was probably a small army of men. Again, Otto prepares the plan: Toomes and Harry will fly around the building until they locate Norman. Otto will scale the building and take care of the men on the roof. Once Norman is located, Harry and Toomes will notify Mysterio and Kraven who will go up to the specified floor and room and take care of any guards that are in the area. Once the room is clear, Harry will be free to go in for the kill. They want to be as covert as possible to avoid any attention from Spider-Man so Aleksei will come in only if backup is needed. They suit up and head out.

The first part of the plan goes well, Dock Ock quickly scales the building and eliminates the men on the roof with his tentacles. Meanwhile, Harry and Toomes circle the building quickly. Harry spots Mr. Fierce in one of the rooms and gives Kraven and Mysterio the 'go.' Projecting holograms onto themselves, Mysterio and Kraven appear to be guards. They enter the building and go up to their assigned floor. Mysterio rolls his gas and creates a mist that gives Kraven and his new hunting tech an even greater advantage over the guards. Mr. Fierce is all that remains. He stands by the window as the duo approaches him. He fires at Mysterio's head but the bullets just whizz though it.

''They always go for the holographic headshots,'' sighs Mysterio. ''And they never look behind them.''

As Fierce turns, Harry's glider comes through the window and impales him. Harry then makes his way up to a locked door. Dock Ock has joined his teammates in the room. Harry kicks the door open and Norman Osborn's head is waiting for him.

''Well done boy,'' Norman wheezes. ''If you weren't such a huge disappointment overall, I might actually be proud of you.''

''Why?" Harry demands. ''Why did you do this to yourself? What are you after?''

''All questions that you won't live to hear the answers to,'' replies Norman.

Suddenly, Harry's father disappears. Harry looks up to see a projector just as an explosion goes off. Seeing the explosion, Rhino assumes that his team is in danger and charges through the streets bombarding neighborhood with bullets and missiles. After his constant shooting empties the street, Aleksei opens his hood and yells up to his team.

''Hey! Is everything alright?!"

There is no response.

''Hey!. . . He--umph!'' Aleksei's mouth is smacked with a black web. He turns to see Spider-Man crouched on a street lamp.

''You know," Peter says. ''I've had it up to here with you guys. Especially you.
This is what, like the fifth time I've fought you this month?''

Aleksei closes his visor and charges full force at Spider-Man, shooting everything he has left. Peter doesn't even bother to swing. Spider-Man simply charges straight at the Rhino, running at top speed. He flips over a few missiles before coming face-to-horn with Rhino. Before being impaled, Spider-Man ducks and punches through the Rhino's visor. He grabs Aleksei and yanks him out of the suit. The empty armor falls down and skids on the pavement. Aleksei can't believe what just happened. He stares at Spider-Man in awe as Peter holds him in his clutches. Spider-Man slams Aleksei against a nearby building.

"Now, you take a time out and think about what you've done,'' he says before webbing him to the building and sling-shooting himself toward the floor on which the explosion occurred. Spider-Man reaches the flaming, gaping hole in the side of the building and enters. As he steps inside, his spider-sense goes off and he moves just in time for Harry and Vulture to come flying out of the building. Peter sets his sights on Harry Osborn. But just as he is about to spin a web, his spider-sense goes off again and he reacts. This time, Peter catches a spear in his hand. It explodes, sending Peter toward the ground. As he falls, Kraven dives out of the building in pursuit. Peter and Kraven land on the ground and begin to battle. With technology on his side, Kraven takes the upper hand. However, amidst their battle, police units begin to arrive and take aim at Kraven. From the sky, Vulture and Harry swoop down and provide Kraven with cover from the police. Kraven manages to get Spider-Man inside of the building where there is less police interference. Here, Kraven and Mysterio team up and engage in combat with Spider-Man. However, using his spider-sense and Kraven's susceptibility to Mystero's illusions and gases, Spider-Man defeats Kraven and Mysterio.

Spider-Man exits the building and engages in battle with Harry and Vulture. Only this time, Spider-Man commands the battle. Moving faster and hitting harder than in their previous battle, Peter grounds the Vulture, breaks the Goblin's glider, and slams Harry down onto the roof of the building, breaking one of his arms in the process. Harry Osborn attempts to defend himself, but Spider-Man just knocks him around like a rag doll. Harry then proceeds to surrender, but Spider-Man refuses to accept and keeps beating the man who killed his girlfriend. Harry falls to the ground beaten, bruised, and bloody. Peter grabs Harry's neck, hoists him into the air and begins to squeeze while questioning Harry. Choking, Harry tires his best to respond

''Why did you do it Harry," Peter asks. "Why Gwen?''

"Pet--I--wasn't in--''

''Stop saying that," Peter yells. ''You were in control you knew what you were doing!''

''Stop," says Otto Octavius as he appears behind Peter, He is still covered with debris from the explosion. ''He's a good kid. Just put him down.''
Peter looks at Harry. ''Okay,'' he says. Spider-Man releases his grip on Harry and he falls to the roof.

''He needs medical attention,'' Otto says worriedly. ''Just let me save him.''

'''Then who's going to save you," Spider-Man asks, standing between Dock Ock and Harry. Otto charges forward and engages Spider-Man in combat. After a while, Spider-Man manages to get on Dock Ock's back. Peter grabs hold of the tentacles and begins to pull them out of Otto's spinal cord. Otto cries out in agony.

"Stop," cries Harry who grabs Peter and yanks him off of Otto's back. Knocked unconscious by the pain, Otto falls forward and off the side of the building. Before completely losing consciousness, Otto uses his tentacles to slow his fall and survive.

Enraged, Spider-Man knocks Harry off of him. Harry stumbles and falls, skidding to the side of the building. His good arm catches the edge of the roof before he falls off but he can't hold on forever.

''Peter,'' Harry yells . ''Peter! Listen to me!'' Spider-Man walks over to Harry and looks down at him.

''Peter,'' says Harry. ''You're not my best friend.''

''You think,'' Spider-Man replies sarcastically.

''Listen to me,'' Harry continues. ''You're not my best friend. You were never my best friend because you are my brother. You were there for me when we were kids. And --and I never wrote you but when I came back, you were there for me when my father died. Even when we were kids, I could always come to you with anything--even if you didn't understand. ''

Harry is beginning to lose his grip.

''And that's the thing about brothers you know, they try--even when they don't understand. I killed Gwen. I did. I didn't mean to, but I did. I should've taken responsibility for that and I'm sorry. And I'm not asking you for forgiveness, I don't ever want you to forgive me for what I did to you. I know I was a monster."Harry looks down at the destroyed street and dead bodies on the ground. ''Maybe I still am. But Peter, my father is still out there.''

''You're father's dead Harry," Spider-Man insists.

''Listen to me!'' Harry's hand loses a little more grip. '' My father is still out there and he will bring this city to its knees unless he's stopped. And I---I can't stop doing this until I know--''

''Harry,'' Peter interrupts, ''Your fa--''

''Until. I. Know,'' Harry insists. ''That him and his evil organization are six feet under. Now I know that you don't understand Peter I know that you must want to kill me. Brothers are like that sometimes. But I need you to try. Please just try to understand.''

Spider-Man kneels down in front of Harry as his hand slides even further to the edge. Harry is seconds away from losing his grip.

''Why don't you tell that to Gwen,'' Peter says. ''Let's see if she understands.''

Harry's eyes widen with horror. He loses his grip and falls. Otto Octavius is being taken into custody when he looks up and sees Harry falling from the sky scraper. Alekesi see's Harry fall from the building on which he is bound. Beck and Kraven see it from a police car.

"No,'' he exclaims. Otto tears free of his bindings and runs toward the falling boy in a desperate attempt to save him. But even with the speed boost from his tentacles, Otto is too late. He is just in time to see Harry splat on the concrete a few feet away from him. Beside him, Spider-Man comes crashing down and lands atop a burning parked car.

''You're still here,'' Spider-Man asks.

''You,'' begins Otto. ''You killed him.''

''I didn't kill Harry Osborn,'' Spider-Man says. "Harry Osborn fell.''

''You could have saved him." An enraged Otto engages Spider-Man one last time. He is defeated as Spider-Man finishes severing the tentacles from his spinal cord. A paralyzed Otto Octavius falls to the ground.

''You know," says Spider-Man from atop the burning vehicle, looking at Otto who is weighed down by his tentacles. ''I was going to give you a present the next time we saw each other." The suit peels back to reveal that underneath the black ooze, Peter is wearing Doc Ock's lost satchel that contains his wife's research. Spider-Man reaches into the bag and pulls out two folders with the name of Otto's wife on the tabs. He holds them close to the flame.

''Please!" Otto cries. ''If I just had her research. Then maybe there could be another way.''

''Sorry,'' Spider-Man says. "There is no other way.'' Peter drops the files into the flames below him and watches for a moment as Otto tries to craw toward the flames and retrieve the folders. However, the weight of his metal arms keeps him from going anywhere. Octavius weeps as he watches his wife's research burn in front of his eyes. He looks up, but Spider-Man is gone. The authorities find him and begin to take him away.

Act 3 Part 2

From his cell, Otto Octavius watches television. This city is still thanking Spider-Man for defeating six of the worst super criminals the world has ever seen six months ago. We see that Otto has taken apart his television remote. A guard comes to his room.

"Otto,'' the man says. ''We're going to try and get those things off you again today.'' Otto still has his tentacles. However, as part of it is no longer connected to his spine, Otto is paralyzed and lugs the arms around as dead weight.

''Of course,'' Otto says as the guard puts him into a wheel chair. Otto and the guard proceed out of the cell and into the hallway. After a minute, Otto looks back at the guard. "Could you stop for a minute, I need to scratch my back. The guard helps Otto stand. Otto reaches into his pocket and lifts his hand out. We see that there is a small microchip on the tip of his finger. He reaches to his back and places the microchip in an open groove. His tentacles jolt to life and insert themselves into his spine. Otto then continues down the hallway and frees Kraven, Beck, Toomes, and Aleksei from their cells, slaughtering any guard that gets in his way. The five make their way back to Otto's cell where Otto uses his tentacles to create an opening from which they can escape.

''Before we leave,'' Otto says. "Let's get two things straight: One, you all follow my lead now. And two, we're finished with Oscorp for now. Our target is Spider-Man. Any questions?''

''Every group of escaped criminals have a name,'' Beck asks jokingly. ''Who are we?''

Otto uses he tentacles to put on his sunglasses. ''We'll have to find someone to replace Harry. God rest his soul. But I was thinking: The Sinister Six.''
Roll Credits

After Credits Scene

A man is sitting at the computer watching footage of the Sinister Six's attempt to end Norman Osborn's life six months ago. He is taking down notes as he watches Spider-Man fight the villains. Behind him, an elevator opens. Norman Osborn emerges, alive, well and attached to a body.

''What did you find out," Norman asks.

''This is definitely the suit sir,'' the man answers. ''But I can't figure out how it's working.''

''That's easy," Norman says. ''Richard Parker locked his most prized research projects with his DNA."

''So,'' asks the man.

''So," Norman says. ''This is Richard's boy. This is Peter Parker.''

The Black Cat movie takes place during the six months between the final battle and the sinister six's escape from prison. It focuses on Black Cat being a criminal and trying to figure out exactly what happened to her dear friend Harry Osborn.

Last edited:
Also, here's how the whole symbiote thing works in case it comes across as confusing to anyone:

The suit has 2 objectives:

Heal and bond

Meet DNA requirement and bond

Norman and Co would have originally used the suit to fix Norman however, they didn't know which objective was its primary objective. If the latter was the primary objective, then, the suit would practically eat its host if he/she failed to meet the DNA requirement. However, if the healing objective was the primary objective, then it could be used to bypass the DNA requirement and heal Norman. However, the suit would not be as powerful as possible with only one objective accomplished. As an example: The spider venom from the 2nd film had "Meet DNA requirement and heal'' as its primary objective. Thus, Harry was mutated but cured of his disease.

So, Norman arranged the accident to greatly injure Otto in a controlled environment and test the suit on him. If he had healed and the suit bonded, then Norman would know that it was safe for him to use the suit as well. However, if the suit devoured Octavius, then he would know not to use it.

Seeing that Spider-Man not only survived the collapse of the tower but is also using the suit to its fullest potential, Norman can conclude that the suit has met both of its objectives, making Spider-Man related to Richard Parker

Oh and the man in the after credit scene could be Smythe to set up future plots.

One last little thing about the suit that I decided not to include
It speaks to Peter in Gwen's voice

Last edited:
I agree. Very well done, SuperiorHero. That must've took a lot of time and thought. I wouldn't oppose the writers at Sony using this storyline one bit. Lol.

I don't really get the part about Kraven hopping on Goblin's glider. Just seems out of character and has disaster written all over it b/c Kraven doesn't really use weapons or technology, so you know he's going to fail miserably on it. BUT, you're on to something about Kraven realizing why Spidey has the upper hand b/c of his "genetic mutation" and tools...which makes Kraven want to genetically alter himself as well (the serum or whatever it is he takes in the comics/SSM cartoon).

I get what you're saying. I wrote the original version with genetically altered Kraven but then I read a rumor that basically said if Webb introduced Kraven into the universe, then he would be a regular human with technologically advanced hunting gear. So, I rewrote him to match what I read.

That was a really genius script. How come you're not a writer yet? I really hope we get a movie like this and after this I'm on board with the whole Parker DNA. I just hoped they saved the symbiote in another room and stole aleski's suit to save it in oscorp.

That was a really genius script. How come you're not a writer yet? I really hope we get a movie like this and after this I'm on board with the whole Parker DNA. I just hoped they saved the symbiote in another room and stole aleski's suit to save it in oscorp.

Thank you. To answer your question, I'm not a writer yet because I'm only 17 but I do have a few web comics in development. I don't see a lot of mixed/black writers in comics and comic book movies,but I'd love to make history. Thanks again for reading. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Thank you. To answer your question, I'm not a writer yet because I'm only 17 but I do have a few web comics in development. I don't see a lot of mixed/black writers in comics and comic book movies,but I'd love to make history. Thanks again for reading. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

you're welcome :)

Spider-Man is nowhere to be found,so Mysterio uses his illusion tech to make it look like spidey's six deadly villains have joined up to terrorize the city.Mysterio thinks this plan of his will make spidey come out of hiding.

that concept kinda depends on the 6 villains already being known, an establish villains who Spidey has faced before

Just make The Sinister Six has a artifact that some super villain wants.Like Dr.Doom

SH, for the people who are really lazy (me :woot:) can you quickly breakdown your 3 act structure to just the key points. Cheers :yay:

Basically the movie needs 2 key things;

1. A protagnoist (that isn't Spider-Man).

2. An objective/motivation (that isn't simply taking out Spider-Man).

Goddard needs to bring the villains together for a common goal and keep them motivation but with Spider-Man nowhere to be seen.
The ultimate goal at the end of the movie however is for them to have the singular vision of killing Spider-Man.

I think ASM2 missed a trick at the end of the movie. Peter was greiving Gwen and that is how the movie should have ended;

1. It would explain why Spider-Man is nowhere to be seen in the S6 movie.

2. ASM3 would be about getting Spider-Man back into the costume and the S6 would be the major thrust of that.

3. The ending with Rhino SUCKED and should have been cut.

i assume Spider-man will appear in some small way in the Sinister 6, even if its just on a tv screen showing him swinging around (probably will be more then that though since it involves andrew in some way)

the thing about each villains is that they have a story too, even if they are bad guys they have a story and i think that will be explored then in TASM3 they won't have to put so much into these characters

i assume Spider-man will appear in some small way in the Sinister 6, even if its just on a tv screen showing him swinging around (probably will be more then that though since it involves andrew in some way)

Speculation. Garfield could have been shown the S6 script as a courtesy rathar than actually being involved in the movie.

Speculation. Garfield could have been shown the S6 script as a courtesy rathar than actually being involved in the movie.

what would the reasoning behind that be? thats not only assuming there is a script finished to read but makes it even harder to believe they would show him a draft script out of pure courtesy, its not like he is a producer or anything

and andrew doesn't need to have read the script in order to know more then he is allowed to say buts its probably around 80% likely he knows for a good reason

what would the reasoning behind that be? thats not only assuming there is a script finished to read but makes it even harder to believe they would show him a draft script out of pure courtesy, its not like he is a producer or anything

and andrew doesn't need to have read the script in order to know more then he is allowed to say buts its probably around 80% likely he knows for a good reason

He could have been shown the script to get a feel of the characters he is going to be playing along side in a few years times. I really don't think it's a strecth for the principle actor of the entire franchise to be shown the script of the spin movie. I'd bet money Affleck saw the script for Electra.

Not quite sure its works that way or is even needed, andrew doesn't have to get extremely early pre-production knowledge of the script which is probably still being worked on in advance so when he starts TASM3 in 2017 he knows everything he needs to know

and Affleck probably would have seen the Electra script or at least have an idea what it was about since he was dating Jennifer Garner, if he wasn't he probably wouldn't have seen the script and no one would have forced him to read the script and i don't think he would have asked to either

Last edited:
not quite sure its works that way or is even needed, andrew doesn't have to get extremely early pre-production knowledge of the script in advance so when he starts TASM3 in 2017 he knows everything he needs to know

and Affleck probably would have seen the Electra script or at least have an idea what it was about since he was dating Jennifer Garner, if he wasn't he probably wouldn't have seen the script and no one would have forced him to read the script and i don't think he would have asked to either

Bottom line, if Andrew/Spider-Man appears in S6 more than 5 minutes combined I will be absolutely amazed. 6 characters to flesh out, motivation, conflicts and agendas to establish. There isn't time for Spidey. Anyway, we'll see

I think ASM2 missed a trick at the end of the movie. Peter was greiving Gwen and that is how the movie should have ended;

1. It would explain why Spider-Man is nowhere to be seen in the S6 movie.

2. ASM3 would be about getting Spider-Man back into the costume and the S6 would be the major thrust of that.

3. The ending with Rhino SUCKED and should have been cut.

That's what I've said here many times before :up:

If rhino appears I want Paul to act more like a person and less like a cartoon because just because rhino is dumb doesn't mean there's an excuse for him to be cartoony.

I think Sony and Webb could/should take a bold movie and act like the entire Rhino final 2 minutes didn't happen. The general audience will be confused, but **** it, they will get over it if the movie they are watching is a good movie.

Look at Back to the Future 2. The entire movie was dictated to them because of a throw away line at the end of BttF (It's your kids, Marty). I bet the film makes of 2 wished they could have ignored that line and gone in a completely different direction. They had a time machine that could literally go to any period in time but they had to play out the Marty kids storyline.

Start the movie with Peter out of costume and make no mention of Peter putting on the costume at the end of ASM2. Retconn Rhino out of ASM2 entirely. **** character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"