The Dark Knight TDK Casting Sides

Miranda Fox

Haters to the Left.
Reaction score
http://www.showfax.com/role_selection.cfm?l=3&t=3&p=89046

Also knows as The Dark Knight.

Why am I posting this?

I have a friend with a login to that place that she uses to get various spoilers and other stuff. As soon as I get hold of these babies, you'll all be the first to know!

Just a heads up! :)

Anyway, here are the roles:

Roles Bank Manager
$ 1.00 Bartender
$ 1.00 Berg
$ 2.00 Bodyguard/Junkie
$ 1.00 Brian
$ 1.00 Cop (Terrorized)
$ 1.00 Cop/Thug
$ 2.00 Dealer/Buyer
$ 1.00 Detective/Fat Thug
$ 1.00 Evans
$ 1.00 Grumpy/Chuckles
$ 1.00 James
$ 1.00 Judge Salizar
$ 2.00 LFI VP
$ 1.00 Mayor
$ 2.00 Mistress
$ 1.00 Natascha
$ 1.00 National Guard Cmdr./Businessman/Mother
$ 1.00 Rossi
$ 2.00 Stephens
$ 2.00 SWAT Leader
$ 1.00 Tattooed Prisoner/Warden
$ 1.00 Vigilante

Miranda, whats with the money values next to the roles? That can't be how much it pays can it???????

Miranda, whats with the money values next to the roles? That can't be how much it pays can it???????

LOL, no. That's the price for each download for non-Showfax subscribers to pay if they want the sides. People with subs pay a lump sum every year to use the service.

Oh!!! Lol. How funny would that be? "Hey you want a role in the next Batman flim?" "bad place yeah! Whats the pay?" "1 dollar." :oldrazz: On topic though, I'm interested to see what the "vigilante" role is and of course the "Mayor". "Brian" sounds interesting too. :D

well you did it again,

thanks miranda.

No problem!

I just hope they don't get pulled before I can get my mitts on them. IIRC, the Iron Man sides didn't stay up all that long (it was longer than a week though, so we should be okay.)

On topic though, I'm interested to see what the "vigilante" role is and of course the "Mayor". "Brian" sounds interesting too.
Yes, I thought the vigilante one was interesting - possibly exploring two types of escalation, there?

"bank manager"

looks like we uh have us a robbreh!

Yes, I thought the vigilante one was interesting - possibly exploring two types of escalation, there?

Yeah perhaps someone inspired by Batman. Hence the line in Begins "...and you're STILL jumping off rooftops." Meaning maybe that Batman has not only influenced criminals, but because he is still fighting crime after all that had occurred, others want to step up as a hero. Hopefully you can get us some of these roles soon and how they affect the film. :yay:

The higher the price of the audition role, the bigger the role (or may be a speaking part).

Therefore, the bigger roles in this list are:-

Berg
Cop/Thug
Judge Salizar
Mayor
Rossi
Stephens

The fact these characters have names / big job titles tell you they have bigger roles...

The higher the price of the audition role, the bigger the role (or may be a speaking part).

Therefore, the bigger roles in this list are:-

Berg
Cop/Thug
Judge Salizar
Mayor
Rossi
Stephens

The fact these characters have names / big job titles tell you they have bigger roles...

Based on your logic you're wrong. The 2 prices are one dollar and two dollars. Other than Stephens, everyone else's role on your list is worth one dollar, so why do they have bigger parts????? I really hope the mayor has a large role though cause I want him killed by the Joker! :joker:

Oh, just so everyone knows, I probably won't be able to get these till tomorrow at the extreme earliest. Sheryl is travelling back to college today and I dunno when she'll be back online.

Just letting you know. ;)

couldn't some of the roles be alias names for a completely different role?

and woohoo...we have a joker robbery. i hoped so.

couldn't some of the roles be alias names for a completely different role?

and woohoo...we have a joker robbery. i hoped so.

Yes. Grey's Anatomy sides change all the main characters names to make it harder for fans to figure out storylines.

Based on your logic you're wrong. The 2 prices are one dollar and two dollars. Other than Stephens, everyone else's role on your list is worth one dollar, so why do they have bigger parts????? I really hope the mayor has a large role though cause I want him killed by the Joker! :joker:

Mad-sci is right, the list is misaligned. Great work Miranda, who needs film sites eh?

Looks like there'll be alot more than just action filmed in Chicago this time

Miranda, could you explain what this site exactly is? Like, what is a side?

Thanks.Excellent find Miranda.:up:

Your friend needs to give us a peek at one of those sides.If they're auditioning people now that means we're seriously close to official start of filming.:hyper:

Edit - Well not that close.
National Guard Cmdr./Businessman/Mother
A triple role? How much can one person do? lol

Miranda, could you explain what this site exactly is? Like, what is a side?

Sure:

Showfax has downloadable 'casting sides' (I'll get to that in a moment) for aspiring actors. They charge a yearly fee for subscribers(which is what Sheryl, my friend, has), but non-subs can download them as well, for the fee listed with the sides.

Casting sides are just script excerpts for actors to read for their audition. It is important to note that it doesn't necessarily mean that these parts will be in the film, but given how many there are and the fact that they were listed under Rory's First Kiss, I'm finding it hard to believe that Nolan would've gone to the trouble of making stuff up for auditions.

Cool, thanks!

Very interesting...

"Chuckles" sure sounds like the name of a Joker henchman. Haha..I don't know, I just like adding fuel to the fire. :woot:

Thanks.Excellent find Miranda.:up:

Your friend needs to give us a peek at one of those sides.If they're auditioning people now that means we're seriously close to official start of filming.:hyper:

A triple role? How much can one person do? lol

I think those are three roles involved in the same scene. ;)

I'm really hoping I get lucky and Sher is back online tomorrow, but it'll probably not be till Tuesday. Yeah, I know. I don't wanna wait either. But just as long as they don't disappear before then, I'm happy.

Cool, thanks!

Very interesting...

"Chuckles" sure sounds like the name of a Joker henchman. Haha..I don't know, I just like adding fuel to the fire. :woot:

No problem, dude.

Heh, I thought the same thing about Grumpy and Chuckles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"