The Dark Knight What We Know So Far

Anyone think there are any surprises left or does the first page of this thread pretty much cover it??

There is still some stuff left out. The final showdown between Joker and Batman is supposed to be a doozy, and I don't think I go into much detail about how the whole Engel/Reese things ends up. There will be a few other surprises too :cwink:

The end sequence between joker/Batman is an utter and pure masterpiece. And people should stop whining about two-face receiving the so called " venom treatment". Trust Nolan, has he dissapointed us thus far? He knows what hes doing people.

bkey, you need to change one bit of info:

The guy who has the book revealed it's not The Joker Lt. Berg tries to shoot, it's Reese, because The Joker interrupts Engel's scheduled broadcast of Batman's identity to announce he will blow up the hospital in sixty minutes, unless someone kills the man who knows Batman's identity. Gordon takes Reese into protective custody, but Berg tries to shoot him because his wife is in the hospital.

The only thing I don't understand why would Batman hang Joker over the side of a building so the police could take him into custody? Didn't he learn the first time he can easily escape?

The only thing I don't understand why would Batman hang Joker over the side of a building so the police could take him into custody? Didn't he learn the first time he can easily escape?

Yeah but now he doesn't have any thug-bombs. :cwink:

bkey, you need to change one bit of info:

The guy who has the book revealed it's not The Joker Lt. Berg tries to shoot, it's Reese, because The Joker interrupts Engel's scheduled broadcast of Batman's identity to announce he will blow up the hospital in sixty minutes, unless someone kills the man who knows Batman's identity. Gordon takes Reese into protective custody, but Berg tries to shoot him because his wife is in the hospital.

I fixed it.

The end sequence between joker/Batman is an utter and pure masterpiece. And people should stop whining about two-face receiving the so called " venom treatment". Trust Nolan, has he dissapointed us thus far? He knows what hes doing people.

Your absolutely right. Nolan has done a terrific job with Two-Face

Two-Face is in a decent chunk of the film. I didn't have my phone, but, he's in roughly 45 minutes of it I would say...

Can somebody answer me with this

Why and How does Gordon fake his death

Sorry if this question has been answered before.

He is trying to protect his family, and he takes a bullet from the Joker who is tryign to assasinate the Mayor.

He is trying to protect his family and he takes a bullet for the Mayor

He is trying to protect his family and he takes a bullet for the Mayor
does he, or does he fake it...i thought it was a huge plan to catch joker...which works...sorta

btw...love your sig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"