The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Cast & Crew TV Promo Appearances & Interviews

1.) Make sure to post possible spoilers with spoiler tags. I believe C. Lee also said all spoilers must be discussed in the "TDKR spoiler" thread.

2.) Don't threaten to hurt other members. That's absolutely not tolerated.

It's your most anticipated film so you going to strange someone? Wow. It's mine too but you need anger management:doh:. This is all even funnier because
what Letterman said isn't even true :oldrazz::oldrazz:

Jett from BOF

Hey, I'll be talking 'RISES" on CNN tomorrow (Friday, 7/20) at 9:40AM ET/6:40AM PT/8:40AM Central. I'll also be addressing the despicable behavior by these "fans" who posted all sorts of ridiculous BS over bad 'RISES' reviews. It's ON!

The Dark Knight Rises Cast Interviews & Juno Temple Visits AOTS Tonight

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow...ght-rises-cast-interviews-juno-temple-visits/

A new day, a new Attack of the Show. That's how it works, right? Tonight 7/6c, Mo Mandel and Sara Underwood are excited to bring you everything from interviews with the cast of The Dark Knight Rises to actress Juno Temple for her new film, Killer Joe. We also review the Toshiba Excite 7.7 tablet on Gadget Pr0n and learn more about the physics behind Batman on The Loop! See you tonight, only on G4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"