The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Teaser and Poster Coming! - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we seriously just ban Thread Manager? He has yet to make a single post, all he does is lock threads. He's a total waste of space that contributes nothing to this board.

I like your avatar, fceeviper. You will notice that, for the first time ever, mine is not Ra's al Ghul. That is because I have discovered that Bethlen Gabor, pictured, was in fact Ra's al Ghul in an earlier life. Fact.

At a few glances it looks like someone's moving. Maybe it's the camera that makes it look like it. But it does appear like something it moving.

But oh, well. Just the usual specualtion on little details of a trailer bootleg or otherwise to hold us over.

The object or person or outline people see in the very last shot the teaser when Batman is backing away from Bane, looks like something but it doesn't move at all. So it's probably something inanimate. I doubt it's anyone. But who knows. Will have to wait for HD on Monday.

Do you have to have a certain number of posts under your belt to have an avatar?

So much calmer now............. just a couple of days ago we had over 500 people in this thread.

So..
that guy behind Batman..
is it The Riddler, or R'as Al Ghul?

:awesome:

It's obviously Poison Ivy, as we all know that every one of her figures come complete with a 'Bane' and vice versa.

I still think that thing behind them is a sewer thug either holding a gun or a camera. Imagine Bane beating Batman then throwing it up on the net for all to see. Would he be a hero in a lot of people eyes? Seeing as how the police have been hunting him and I'm guessing the press/media have been demonizing him , it might be the reaction for some. Possibly a majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"