The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Teaser and Poster Coming! - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
And smell. Can't forget about the smell.

was all set to see what was up in 10 until....
[YT]t6fB-FRKL78[/YT]

:woot:

Are we gonna go through 2 new threads a day now? :funny:

Sitting in the theater. Show starts in 10 mins. Is the trailer playing in front of 3D prints of Potter? Need to know cause if not, I'm going to walk over to the 2D screening next door.

Ok, Potter was a great flick and Snape surprised even me, moving on to the trailer and audience reaction.

When the trailer began it began to get hushed in the theater and I was like "Yes, the standard 3D version does have the trailer. Gordon starts to talk the theater gets eerily quiet. The shot if whoever is crawling out of the well comes up crowd is still quiet. Gordon talks again, still quiet. The zoom up of the skyline begins, still quiet. We see the quick flash of Bane, still quiet. We see Gordon one last time whispering his final words, still quiet. We get to the logo reveal, still quiet. Title card, still quiet. Shot of bane and Batman (which is deff not the cave), still quiet. Trailer ends, silence. Trailer for new Happy Feet film comes up, crowd goes NUTS!!! The hell?

Ok, Potter was a great flick and Snape surprised even me, moving on to the trailer and audience reaction.

When the trailer began it began to get hushed in the theater and I was like "Yes, the standard 3D version does have the trailer. Gordon starts to talk the theater gets eerily quiet. The shot if whoever is crawling out of the well comes up crowd is still quiet. Gordon talks again, still quiet. The zoom up of the skyline begins, still quiet. We see the quick flash of Bane, still quiet. We see Gordon one last time whispering his final words, still quiet. We get to the logo reveal, still quiet. Title card, still quiet. Shot of bane and Batman (which is deff not the cave), still quiet. Trailer ends, silence. Trailer for new Happy Feet film comes up, crowd goes NUTS!!! The hell?

I'll be sure to start a riot all by myself if I have to. PEOPLE WILL BE PUMPED.

My only guess...no Joker...and they don't know who the the **** the villain is. The trailer, as much as I like it, isn't edited in the way that it's going to get the general audience to **** bricks.

silenced by the sheer awesome epicness of epicness... it was a delayed reaction cause they were STUNNED!!!!!!!:doh:

Anyone see it in imax? Any scenes shot in imax? And how was crowd reaction.

Secret fact: I'm the thread manager.

I really don't think that this trailer elicits the sense of scale that the final product will undoubtedly have.

Is WB releasing the teaser tomorrow, er..., today?

Well, the sequel to Happy Feet does look pretty extraordinary

:oldrazz:

Dammit. It's 3:34AM and I need to paint the house tomorrow. I should go to bed. :(

It's the same time here! I'm listening to the Inception soundtrack. I hope to have some interesting dreams tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"