Ted Raimi spills the beans on Venom *No Lies*

The Wrecker

Civilian
Reaction score
So we took a shot in the dark and tried to get some details about Spiderman. We asked if Hoffman will have anytime with Venom, “A little…no…I don't get anytime with Venom, have you seen the two other movies? What's the matter with you...Shame on you, shame on him, shame,” jokingly said Ted. Hey it was worth a shot.

http://iesb.net/sony2006/040506d.php

Did he walk into that guy at the end haha.

So what do you think? Is it finally safe to say venom is going to be in the movie?

he just got done sayin he can't say anything but then he slipped up.

the way that question was asked was good

he made ted raimi look silly.

Damn, he sounds EXACTLY like Sam. Like brother, like brother. :D

does the lizard ever have his own venom in his saliva or anything? cuz him having time with venom could be related to that somehow...not having time with it means hoffman doesn't turn into the lizard...just semantics, but you never know

maybe time with venom means brock.

The Wrecker said:
So we took a shot in the dark and tried to get some details about Spiderman. We asked if Hoffman will have anytime with Venom, “A little…no…I don't get anytime with Venom, have you seen the two other movies? What's the matter with you...Shame on you, shame on him, shame,” jokingly said Ted. Hey it was worth a shot.

http://iesb.net/sony2006/040506d.php

:up: :up: Nice Find. Thanks for the link.

Haha. Now both him and Stan Lee have spilled the beans.

this guy is hes brother? isnt he an actor? i remember him playing a funny guy in the xena and hercules series.

yeah it's his brother. He appears in mostly all of sam raimi's movies.

i watched the video. my english is bad so where exactly did he confirmed venom?

War Party said:
yeah it's his brother. He appears in mostly all of sam raimi's movies.
Evil dead
Evil Dead 2
Army of Darkness
Crime Wave
Darkman
Spider-man
Spider-man 2
Spider-man 3

And you could count The Grudge as a Sam Raimi Production.

He was funny as Joxter in Xena :D

The guy asks him does he have anytime with venom. he responds by saying "a little." but then lowers his tone, because he just realized what he said and says "no…I don't get anytime with Venom, have you seen the two other movies"

dark_b said:
this guy is hes brother? isnt he an actor? i remember him playing a funny guy in the xena and hercules series.

He did, but that was partly because Bruce Campbell played Autolycus and Sam Raimi was executive producer.

LOL i think now would be a good time to confirm this news sony, i mean damn all the clues have been pointin that way as it is!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"