Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem

Nothing in that article says reboot. In fact...

Michael Bay, Andrew Form and Brad Fuller will produce the feature via their Platinum Dunes banner.

Everything is a reboot. Everything. Just change the title to third TMNT flick, I don't know.

Michael Bay is still producing it though :( . As are the guys who did the last failed live-action franchise.

And yeah that's correct. Nothing in there says they are rebooting it.

Hopefully it’s not as “kid friendly”.

They tried too hard to make fans of the 80s cartoon happy in that second film..

I think they should make the tone like the 2003 cartoon show. No more Rocksteady, Bebob, Krang 8os nonsense.

They tried too hard to make fans of the 80s cartoon happy in that second film..

I think they should make the tone like the 2003 cartoon show. No more Rocksteady, Bebob, Krang 8os nonsense.

Agreed.

Also make the turtles actual ninjas and not hulking brutes.

I actually really liked 'Out of the Shadows' looking forward to this.

What's so special about Bad Words?
I guess, whatever. Just make them smaller.
Fans of the goofy cartoon wanted the Technodrome and Kraang.
Last movie might have been the only really big one in scale of what was done with the story and effects.

Should go in Comic Book Movie section
It has a thread there, sort of.
This place will give it more exposure.

Surprise surprise, terry78 was right again. :o

I’ve never been a Turtles fan but the most recent reboot was awful. I couldn’t get all the way through it; it was just so boring and unfunny. Never bothered to see the one with Stephen Amell.

I don’t know if the interest is still there from the fanbase and GA but it wouldn’t be difficult to make a better movie than that.

Basically do what they did with injustice 2 and make CG versions of the Henson puppets.

Reboot would be great. I was so excited about the 2014 movie but then they revealed how they look like. I never watched it and have interest to do so.

Please don’t make the turtles look like shrek thanks

Basically do what they did with injustice 2 and make CG versions of the Henson puppets.

TMNT-INJ2.jpg

looks better than the OG, but again no way they're going back to that same-face unibody design.

I hope they use properly trained theatrical actors that know how to move in costume and have stunt doubles of the same size and build. Modernised versions of the original movie would be great, i would even go as far as to say with cgi faces similar to the Hellboy movies.

They can differentiate by have mikey a short actor, don a tall slim actor, raph a meaty, bulky actor and so on.

But, what worries me - the cartoon is out soon, if that's a hit, the characters/tone will resemble them surely?

Remember this: The Turtles should be sorta cute looking. The Injustice versions went down the right route by recreating the Henson look in CG.

Don't give them nostrils. Don't give them lips.

I’ve never been a Turtles fan
You can still appreciate this theme at least, ja?

[YT]irwbj3ZwJjc[/YT]

but the most recent reboot was awful. I couldn’t get all the way through it; it was just so boring and unfunny. Never bothered to see the one with Stephen Amell.
But, a giant 7' turtle that looks a lot like Whoopi Goldberg for some odd reason farts after the theme from Iron Man 3 breaks, that's funny. :oldrazz:

I have been working on a TMNT idea for a while now and I feel its pretty solid but basically it would feel like a combination of Attack the Block and The Warriors with Ninja Turtles set in 80s Grimy stylized New York.

No end of world stakes, just the turtles getting by in the weird world and dealing with street level crimes and gangs.

The turtles them selves should be prosthetics similar to what we have seen in Hellboy (I agree with you Vaibow) with possibly CGI faces which can look good.
665c713d5040e6742f3f9853cf4c0851.jpg

They should have a youthfulness look to them considering they are meant to be Teenagers
c846924df1bb49048276b14b1a545df9.jpg

I really enjoy these figurine designs based on the original illustrations
530981e2c2b7fef76e2b86feb1fcdddf.jpg

The music and look of the film should reflect the time and place of NY, a world of weirdos and gangs running the city, so it should feature lots of 70s/80s punk and Hip Hop and lots of "characters" from that time.
3c3039b307d0e20143aaeeab686cbf8c.jpg

5243aa78f38d20a35b45b826edd29fd5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"