Teeth trailer

This proves without a doubt..that hollywood is desperate for ideas.

I..man...I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this one..

Brush, brush, brush---brushing everywhere...

---Morzan

im genuinely interested in this. i was wondering what the hell to expect when i read the synopsis, but the trailers got me interested.

Did this really get that critical acclaim? Or is that not from trust-worthy sources?

I mean- this movie, just by the plot, now knowing what it's about would scare the dick out of me.

Did this really get that critical acclaim? Or is that not from trust-worthy sources?

I mean- this movie, just by the plot, now knowing what it's about would scare the dick out of me.

Shouldn't it?

I'm waiting for some weird goth chick to get tooth implants in her hoo-hoo now.

I'm waiting for some weird goth chick to get tooth implants in her hoo-hoo now.

COMING UP ON CHANNEL 4 NEWS AT 11... GIRLS GETTING IMPLANT TEETH IN VAGINA AFTER THE PREMIERE OF 'TEETH'

DIRECTOR: When I directed this film, I seriously had no idea that this would happen. Now I'm just afraid of getting in bed with a girl- maybe she has fangs? Oh god... what have I done to mankind?!

THAT NEWS AND MORE COMING UP NEXT....

The movie might be crap, but I'll be damned if that isn't one of the best ideas for a horror movie I've heard in years.

this movie is so ****ing crazy it HAS to be awesome!

egon08.gif

I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.

I remembered seeing something like that in a warren comic book magazine when I was a little kid

A woman haven sexual intercourse or perhaps she was getting rape or something
But she had the last laugh !
Because her vagina’s teeth cut the penis of the perpetrator and even eat the guy entirely
It was a long time ago, I was a little kid but I think I still may have this comic book somewhere !

Yeah... and it has an RT rating of 80%

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"