• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

A New Trailer For The Next Uwe Boll Crapfest

Mr. Credible said:
yeah, house of the dead was garbage (one of those movies that was so bad it was fun to watch) but alone in the dark was infinetely better than that, and bloodrayne better than that.... odds are that this movie will suck, sure, but it looks better than bloodrayne, so, the fact is, he's learning.

so he'll have a decent B movie made by....2073 a.d.

mark your calenders

cabel said:
so he'll have a decent B movie made by....2073 a.d.

mark your calenders
Will do, i'll have killed myself by then though because he would have taken over hollywood.
It seems like no one is smart enough or even pays attention that he is slowly taking over.

More proof that actors are nothing more than high priced ****es.

That wasn't even good enough to be considered a poor man's Lord of the Rings. :(

Boll strikes again!

WorthyStevens4 said:
Ray Liotta, you once were great. :(

I just watched Goodfellas last night.

Ray, what happened? Ron, you too.

Anyway, I haven't seen a Uwe Boll film yet, and I'd like to keep that streak going.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
I just watched Goodfellas last night.

Ray, what happened? Ron, you too.

Anyway, I haven't seen a Uwe Boll film yet, and I'd like to keep that streak going.
I've never seen a Boll film either. But i don't have to see crap to know it's crap.

WorthyStevens4 said:
Astonishing movie. I need to buy it one of these days.

Get the special edition. It's two discs worth of bonus features. I need to get it too, as I have the bare bones edition that came out in the late 1990s'.

And no, you don't need to see a Boll film if you know it's crap.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Get the special edition. It's two discs worth of bonus features. I need to get it too, as I have the bare bones edition that came out in the late 1990s'.

And no, you don't need to see a Boll film if you know it's crap.
I might see the movie where he boxes his critics. He'll go down in two minutes i bet.

Someday someone needs to make a comedic biography movie about ol' Toilet Boll.

jason statham, why!?!?!?

next stop for boll, MGS! :(

The Riddler said:
jason statham, why!?!?!?

next stop for boll, MGS! :(
Nope, Kojima is too smart for him.
the only person who will make a MGS movie is Kojima, he's said that.

ANTHONYNASTI said:

I was planning to get the SE. There's just so many DVD's I want to get right now. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliSan
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"