Televangelist Bill Keller says a "A vote for Romney a vote for Satan"

Goat's milk? Does the wax from that candle on his head ever burn?

---Morzan

c9791ba133c845e050595297fd5eb070_TheBroodwitch.flv.large.jpg

Can you honestly tell someone about your beliefs without them feeling it's being forced on them? It's impossible. I could tell you I personally believe such and such and you'd think I'm trying to convert your ass.

I don't care about talk, but what bothers me about religion in politics is when the politictions use their positions to make bills based on purely their religious opinions. The government and every in there does not have the right to interfere with people's lives like that, plain and simple. As long as they don't hurt, kill, or steal from others, the government just plain shouldn't give a f**k.

As for Romney, I don't not support him because of his religion, but because he's the same old opportunistic, crappy politiction we've had for decades now.

it certainly is confusing. i just received an e-mail from my oldest brother, who's somehow morphed into a far-right religious nut, asking me to help boycott the "golden compass" movie since there are supposedly anti-christian undertones to the story. i just don't get people like this. :csad:

finally.
a movie I can take MY kids to.

"He would influence people to seek out the Mormon faith," Keller predicted of a Romney presidency. "They would get sucked into those lies and they would eventually die and go to hell."

I love it when evangelicals rant about how Mormons are going to Hell. This, despite the fact that Mormons subscribe to a moral code at least as rigid (if not more so) than most Protestant Christians and repent of their sins just like any other Christian would.

I love it when evangelicals rant about how Mormons are going to Hell. This, despite the fact that Mormons subscribe to a moral code at least as rigid (if not more so) than most Protestant Christians and repent of their sins just like any other Christian would.

:up:

Another day, another evangelical acting like a parody of himself. And the world keeps turning.

why are religious people always so worried that other people won't follow their religion?
George Carlin said it best...

-"Do you believe in God?"
-"No."
Bang! Dead!

-"Yes."
-"Do you believe in my God?"
-"No."
Bang! Dead!

-"My God has a bigger d*** than your God!"

finally.

I agree. :heart:

Besides, the His Dark Materials series are much better and a hell of a lot more badass then Lord of the Rings or the Chronicles of Narnia combined. :up:

George Carlin said it best...

-"No."
Bang! Dead!

-"Yes."
-"Do you believe in my God?"
-"No."
Bang! Dead!

-"My God has a bigger d*** than your God!"

Here's a fun idea--the next time you see a Superman vs. Thor thread, replace "Superman" for "Jesus" and "Thor" for "Allah," and just look how easily it can be made to a religious debate. :woot:

it certainly is confusing. i just received an e-mail from my oldest brother, who's somehow morphed into a far-right religious nut, asking me to help boycott the "golden compass" movie since there are supposedly anti-christian undertones to the story. i just don't get people like this. :csad:

Well...I had NO intention of seeing that movie until now. Your bother just sold a ticket. 3 actually as I'll be taking my wife and daughter.

Why don't we put all these religous nuts on an island give them a bunch of weapons and who ever is left standing after a year is the right religion. It will make things a lot more intresting atleast.

finally.

Well...I had NO intention of seeing that movie until now. Your bother just sold a ticket. 3 actually as I'll be taking my wife and daughter.

:up:

that's the first thing that popped into my head when i read about that boycott; it's gonna backfire on them and draw more attention to the film. it happens every time.

Pat Robertson just announced his endorsement for Guliani.....

Pat Robertson just announced his endorsement for Guliani.....

oh those poor evangelicals. they have to settle for a cross-dressing, gay-marriage-supporting, pro-choice, flip-flopping heathen who's been married and divorced several times. what about "values"?!? he'll usher in the apocalypse!!! i guess the idea of having a republican in the whitehouse, even a socially liberal one, is more important than supporting those baby-killing, anti-war dems.

oh those poor evangelicals. they have to settle for a cross-dressing, gay-marriage-supporting, pro-choice, flip-flopping heathen who's been married and divorced several times. what about "values"?!? he'll usher in the apocalypse!!! i guess the idea of having a republican in the whitehouse, even a socially liberal one, is more important than supporting those baby-killing, anti-war dems.

I'm surprised I even heard some neo-cons say they wouldn't support Gulliani becuase his of Italian descent.

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God." (Deu 22:5 AV)

OMG! :eek::eek::eek:
He's as bad as the Mormon! :eek:

Rudy is an abomination to the Lord. :(

Or Satanic Mormons.

oh noes! The evil Mormons are taking over the world! oh noes! :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"