Television shows and canon

Yeah, AoS until season 5 when they started time travelling and left canon.
That's a weird thing to say. The last two seasons are still AoS and still feel like they fit. For me it was Captain Marvel that solidified it. CM felt like an AoS episode. There's too much AoS lore in CM to ignore.

Yeah, AoS until season 5 when they started time travelling and left canon.
That's a weird thing to say. The last two seasons are still AoS and still feel like they fit. For me it was Captain Marvel that solidified it. CM felt like an AoS episode. There's too much AoS lore in CM to ignore.

The question becomes does it fit into the big screen Infinity Saga?
Most AoS fans would say yes until season 6 since there was no evidence of the snap or blip back 5 years later on Agents.

The season 5 story of a time loop while a Confederation and Hydra had intel that Thanos would head towards earth fits to some extent. Even the battle against Graviton in Chicago playing like a car wreck when the world focused on Iron Man in New York, Wakanda and the snap being the proverbial train wreck compared to an alien ship taking down parts of Chicago works. That humanity didn't know that the spies saved humanity from a worse fate than Thanos taking half of all life works. Then came the epilog with Phil and Melinda going off to Tahiti is were it stops fitting. it seems that the Wakandan battle should have been fought and lost by the time clean up in Chicago was happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"