Tell me about your kitty cat.

UA-Archangel

Sidekick
Reaction score
I have two cats.

My big black cat (he's about 15 lbs) is such a wuss of a cat that you can just about manhandle anyway you want and he'll still purr. Part of that is nature, but I also purposefully handled him as often and (reasonably) roughly as possible as a kitten so if he comes in contact with kids, he won't react badly to how toddlers often pet animals.

My other cat is a smaller cat (about 6 to 8 lbs) and tabby brown in colourand she does not like getting picked up at all. The moment you pick her up, she'll be squirming around trying to get away. We took her in as a stray, so she was beyond the age of imprinting. She's a feisty cat, giving as much trouble to my black cat as the black cat gives her.

I haven't had a cat since childhood. Thanks for the sour memories.:(

A little sweet and sour and it might have been a better meal.

Nah, it's ok. My cat was a prick unless he wanted to eat. Then he would do anything to find you: jump in your lap, rub you, and purr like he actually cared. Once he ate, it was back to business as usual. That cat was great. Full of personality. For some reason, he would always stare at the TV when I had a western on the screen. Weird.

I have a massive black cat, his name is Jett and he weighs almost 25 pounds. He is such a pansy too. We won't let him go outside anymore because he kept getting into cat fights and getting his ass handed to him.

I have a massive black cat, his name is Jett and he weighs almost 25 pounds. He is such a pansy too. We won't let him go outside anymore because he kept getting into cat fights and getting his ass handed to him.

My ex-brother-in-law had three massive cats, of which the smallest was 22lbs.

He used to joke that they were large, because they had big bones.

The smallest got hit by a car and was taken to the veterinarian and got x-rayed.

Turns out they really did have big bones.

I have a cat. She is a black cat. She eats cat food and poops in cat litter. All-in-all she's pretty cool.

Simba, age 4, tabby, BEAST.

He kills small animals, abuses his sister, and loves to get high on catnip.

simba4.jpg

:heart:

I used to have this cat that would climb up onto the dresser and then lunge on me with it's claws. I wanted to put poison in it's food bowl , eventually we gave it to someone else.

my cat, prissy, has been trying really hard to die for a long time.

My big black cat (he's about 15 lbs) is such a wuss of a cat that you can just about manhandle anyway you want and he'll still purr. Part of that is nature, but I also purposefully handled him as often and (reasonably) roughly as possible as a kitten so if he comes in contact with kids, he won't react badly to how toddlers often pet animals.

My other cat is a smaller cat (about 6 to 8 lbs) and tabby brown in colourand she does not like getting picked up at all. The moment you pick her up, she'll be squirming around trying to get away. We took her in as a stray, so she was beyond the age of imprinting. She's a feisty cat, giving as much trouble to my black cat as the black cat gives her.

I have a cat. She is a black cat. She eats cat food and poops in cat litter. All-in-all she's pretty cool.

I didn't know black cats were that common.

Mine's name is Sasha. Found her in my backyard as a 5 week old kitten about a year ago. She's pretty cool I guess.

sashacv3.jpg

I have two American shorthair cats, sisters, but since I moved to DC I only see them a few times a year. They are about eight years old, in decent health, and currently live with my parents.

I despised cats until I met my girlfriend. She had just recently adopted a cat and it took a liking to me, and I to it. It'll climb on top of me and fall asleep, talk to me about it's problems, all that good stuff. I still don't like cats as a whole, but I like this particular feline...AND she has her own LOLcat :oldrazz:

cuddlinzizgud128504559410727500.jpg

Haha, seems like 3/4 of this thread has a black cat. :up:

Miss Pie is the biggest suck up you will ever meet. Doesnt matter who you are, she loves you. I swear she purrs to hear herself purr. Even dog people love her.

My cat is a Red-Haired Maine Coon (at least partially) with really orange fur. He's got big, green/yellow eyes and he's missing his left rear leg.

His name is Hobbes.

When we first saw him at the Humane Society, he'd just recently lost his leg. He came into the shelter one year prior with a broken leg that absolutely would not heal correctly, so they lopped it off.

He is the single friendliest cat I've EVER met. He LOVED to be pet; after a year living in a cage, I'd imagine so. He'd been there so long, however, that he developed several respiratory problems as well as herpes of the eyes. He's got bronchitis/asthma. :csad:

He'd been there SO long that he literally cost $12.50 to adopt, all vaccinations included AND he was already fixed. He's an awesome cat; we didn't even notice he was missing a leg at first, and now he walks very well. He was all messy though, with a couple of shaved patches.

I wub him, even though I don't like cats very much in general. I'll never admit it to my girlfriend, though. :yay: :woot:

My cat is exceptionally fluffy and cute. When you pat her and she's asleep, she squeaks!

Mine's name is Sasha. Found her in my backyard as a 5 week old kitten about a year ago. She's pretty cool I guess.

sashacv3.jpg

ha, a cool cat indeed! her head seems a little too big in proportion which makes her even more adorable i guess^^

sashacv3.jpg

Oh god, it's staring into my soul.

She looks like she's plotting something epic like world domination or catching Jerry before Tom does.

My cat lived to be 21, and died in 2005. He was awesome :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"