Tell me about your kitty cat.

I have 3 cats. All male and 2 fight all the time. Their names are Blacky, Rocky & Stewie. And yes, Blacky is a black cat. And is the biggest of the 3. Rocky is the oldest (at 8 or 9 years old) & Stewie is the youngest at a year & some months old.

I have 1 cat, called Mr Spock. He doesn't meow, just makes this weird "whoop" sound.

ha, a cool cat indeed! her head seems a little too big in proportion which makes her even more adorable i guess^^

Ha ha yeah, she's grown into it more since then. She's fully grown now but can't even break the 10 pound mark. I've had other cat's in the past that would eat her weight in food in a single day.

Oh god, it's staring into my soul.

[Gordon] She does that. [Gordon]

I despised cats until I met my girlfriend. She had just recently adopted a cat and it took a liking to me, and I to it. It'll climb on top of me and fall asleep, talk to me about it's problems, all that good stuff. I still don't like cats as a whole, but I like this particular feline...AND she has her own LOLcat :oldrazz:

My boyfriend didn't like cats either until he met mine. He had a really bad experience with a past girlfriend's cat. He still had some trouble getting use to my kitten.

I have three cats.

Busy- the oldest and the most attached to me. She has to be where ever I am.

Joy- my sisters cat was having behavior issues, mostly hissing at my niece and nephew. She drools when you hold and pet her, very needy. Took some getting use to. She's a little punk around other people.

Luke- I found him sitting in the middle of the street, small, tiny little kitten. I've only had him three months. Sigh, I've seen some other little kittens squashed on the road around where I found him. I think some sick ass **** has been purposefully doing this for kicks. :mad: :(

My cat's name is Brandy, but we call her Bubba cos she's small :oldrazz:. She's probably about 10 years old now and is a tortoise shell. She's so smoochy and purry but she tends to drool which is gross :hehe:.

My cat is a Red-Haired Maine Coon (at least partially) with really orange fur. He's got big, green/yellow eyes and he's missing his left rear leg.

His name is Hobbes.

When we first saw him at the Humane Society, he'd just recently lost his leg. He came into the shelter one year prior with a broken leg that absolutely would not heal correctly, so they lopped it off.

He is the single friendliest cat I've EVER met. He LOVED to be pet; after a year living in a cage, I'd imagine so. He'd been there so long, however, that he developed several respiratory problems as well as herpes of the eyes. He's got bronchitis/asthma. :csad:

He'd been there SO long that he literally cost $12.50 to adopt, all vaccinations included AND he was already fixed. He's an awesome cat; we didn't even notice he was missing a leg at first, and now he walks very well. He was all messy though, with a couple of shaved patches.

I wub him, even though I don't like cats very much in general. I'll never admit it to my girlfriend, though. :yay: :woot:
Hobbes1.jpg

There he is!

I have two cats. One is a male Tuxedo Cat and one is an Orange female (can't recall what they are called). They're both in Heat right now and neither one is fixed. :wow:

I found a pic of my kitties. That was months ago, they are much bigger now.

k.jpg

My parent's kitty cat is one that I found and rescued from the mean streets when he was a begging kitten. His name is Booboo 2 because Booboo 1 was run over a year before and these cats look exactly the same. Booboo 2 is all black and he loves to eat dry cat food and only lick the juices from the wet cat food. That is right, he will not eat the juicy chunks so the dog finishes them off. He is neudered but he loves to be outside so he only comes in to eat and rest. He pretty much just uses us. He is lazy and very weird. He catches and kils pidgeons and thinks they need to be at the front door. One day, he even had a dead bird in his mouth and was pawing to be let in at the back door....gross. He also likes to lay out in my mother's flower pots in the front yard, so there are no more flowers. He will also not use a litter box...he poops and pees outside.

I have a kitty cat that says hello. She sounds like my grandma but if I say hello back, she tries to mimic me.

My dog is a cat:o She grew up with our kitten so they play but she wants to play with other cats and she doesn't understand why they run from her.

I have Rico Suave, a black and white mix.
I have Cali June, a Calico.
I have Tiger, a tiger-ish kitten.

My cousin has a cat named Hobo...she's a hyperactive thing

here is my kitty cat, he is called katkat

[YT]a0dRT9EVNBs[/YT]

i used to have a cat.

it was named Methuselah.

we dont have it anymore.

bye!

I have 2 cats, their names are Joey and Maria. Here is Joseph.

100_0132.jpg

100_0133.jpg

100_0134.jpg

it would be cool to have a cat. I've had semi-friendly relationships with so many yet never owned one. :csad:

My boyfriend didn't like cats either until he met mine. He had a really bad experience with a past girlfriend's cat. He still had some trouble getting use to my kitten.

I have three cats.

Busy- the oldest and the most attached to me. She has to be where ever I am.
DSCN0175.jpg

Joy- my sisters cat was having behavior issues, mostly hissing at my niece and nephew. She drools when you hold and pet her, very needy. Took some getting use to. She's a little punk around other people.
DSCN0669.jpg

Luke- I found him sitting in the middle of the street, small, tiny little kitten. I've only had him three months. Sigh, I've seen some other little kittens squashed on the road around where I found him. I think some sick ass **** has been purposefully doing this for kicks. :mad: :(

DSCN0759.jpg

awe, this thread is turning me into a little pus!! Id hug everyone's cats. How can anyone not like cats? They move into your house demand things of you and when your at your wits end they rub up against you give you the kitty face and meow. Hmmph maybe I should get out more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"