Telltale's The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got this game. Just finished episode 2. Holy crap what a twist. I hate being so late to the game. Lol

Finally got this game. Just finished episode 2. Holy crap what a twist. I hate being so late to the game. Lol
the good thing is you didnt have to wait between episodes as other gamers did, many of whom got upset and restless when they werent coming out as quick as the developers expected them to

I've gotten into the TV series after playing the game and the whole twist about how zombies come back was ruined for me because of episode 2 from the games.

Oh and Lee>>>>>>>>>Rick

I've gotten into the TV series after playing the game and the whole twist about how zombies come back was ruined for me because of episode 2 from the games.

Oh and Lee>>>>>>>>>Rick

Haha, same here. Just started the show too. I'm on the last episode of season 2. I'm hooked. Oh well, I had already kinda figured it out.

the good thing is you didnt have to wait between episodes as other gamers did, many of whom got upset and restless when they werent coming out as quick as the developers expected them to

That's true. I'm glad I don't have to wait. I'm just going at my own pace

Oh and Lee>>>>>>>>>Rick

I'll do you one better.

Game>>>>>>>>>>>>>Show

Well if we want to get specific...

Comic > TV show episode 1 > Game episode 2 > Game episode 5 > TV show season 3 > Game episode 3 > Game Episode 1 > rest of the good bits of TV show > Game episode 4 > All the crap from the TV show.

Haha, same here. Just started the show too. I'm on the last episode of season 2. I'm hooked. Oh well, I had already kinda figured it out.
I just started season 3. Like the direction they're going. But man, Herschel was so different in the show than he was in the game. A lot older then he was portrayed.
I'll do you one better.

Game>>>>>>>>>>>>>Show
Yeah, the women in the show all annoy me. I liked Carley, Lilly and Clementine a lot more than I like Lori, Andrea and Carol. Hell, there's not one women on the show that i really cheer for.

Just started this today & having a blast with it. Got to the end of Episode 1, about to start 2.

I just started season 3. Like the direction they're going. But man, Herschel was so different in the show than he was in the game. A lot older then he was portrayed.

Yeah, the women in the show all annoy me. I liked Carley, Lilly and Clementine a lot more than I like Lori, Andrea and Carol. Hell, there's not one women on the show that i really cheer for.
Are the characters in the TV show different to the game?

The game follows the comic book world, where as the TV show is completely separate.

So Hershel from the game is Hershel from the comic, not Hershel from the show.

Ok thanks.

I'm now on Episode 4 & it's so addictive! Why couldn't Lost get this treatment? That game was terrible :csad:

Just finished this game on the Ipad, after I bought all the episodes for 15 dollars.The story was extremely well written.I felt more attached to characters here than I have to certain characters on the show. Lee was a great protagonist and I actually got misty eyed at the end of the game as well. If there is a season 2 then I definitely see myself picking it up.

^Season 2 is already confirmed but don't expect it anytime soon. They will plug their time into their FABLES adaptation.

Yeah, I thought Lee was a great protagonist & having to look out for Clem all the time, it almost feels like you have your own kid :woot: Outside that Carly was probably my favourite character.

I want season 2 so bad,I love the show and am a HUGE fan of it..But I just care about the stories&characters so much more,I'm much more addicted to the game&comics,The show's S3 is getting so good though.

I read somewhere that Season 2 will take your decisions in Season 1 into account.

I just finished it today.

Saddest. Game. Ever.

I was a lot more ruthless than I would have expected of myself in certain situations.

Felt quite bad about it afterwards.

I was a lot more ruthless than I would have expected of myself in certain situations.

Felt quite bad about it afterwards.

My girlfriend watched me play from Episode 2 onwards and was usually pretty appalled at how merciful I was (for example, I tried to save Larry). She's going to play next and I'm sure she'll be a great deal more lethal than I was.

I was a nice cool&merciful Lee for the most part(left Lily)and proud of it,I was a good father figure to Clem,I got really attached to most of the characters and so I admit the ending actually made me teary eyed.

Will replay it soon and tweak some changes in decisions But I'll still be good for the most part

I was a nice cool&merciful Lee for the most part(left Lily)and proud of it,I was a good father figure to Clem.

I got really attached to most of the characters and so I admit the ending actually made me teary eyed.

It was crazy sad. I didn't want anyone to die. I left Lilly as well, but only because she'd become a danger to everyone else.
I was pretty shocked by how few people made it to the end.

As soon as I had
buried a pitchfork in a guy's face and realized Clem saw the whole thing
in Episode 2, I started being a whole lot more consciousness of how my actions affect her.

Also, I'm curious how many of you played with the notifications off (the ones that said things like "Kenny will remember this"). I started with them on but turned them off by the time I had gotten to Episode 3, and I'm very glad I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"