TENET

I saw it some months ago. Have seen it only once. heh

I made a quick note shortly after the end of the film. It's quite fortunate as I quickly forget what the film was about and it was confusing as hell. lol

But, hey I'll rewatch it some time later.

After going thru my note, basically, what I gathered about TENET:

Future humans are at war with the present humans.

And a lot of seemingly esoteric physics.

There is a link to TENET explained for anyone who want to make head & tail of the film:

Tenet Explained Simply (With Timeline Diagrams) | This is Barry

They have nice timeline diagrams -

The Highway Plutonium Heist - Temporal Pincer Manoeuvre Explained:
Pincer-Car-Chase-Timeline-Diagram-ThisisBarry.jpg

Red Team - Blue Team temporal pincer manoeuvre:
Red-Team-Blue-Team-Pincer-Climax.png

The Complete Timeline Of The Protagonist
The-Protagonist-timeline-full.png

Reactions: Dr.
Is it Nolan's best? Not for me.
Is it a good movie? Yes.

I admire Nolan's commitment to new ideas. He really gives a project everything he has.

I still haven’t seen Tenet three and a half years later, so if this includes Canada too, I’m down.

I don't doubt that it's a possibility. They'd give in to his theatrical demands.

Believe it or not but Zaslav is trying to make amends with key people in Hollywood (they also got Tom Cruise back at WB), so I can totally see it.

Believe it or not but Zaslav is trying to make amends with key people in Hollywood (they also got Tom Cruise back at WB), so I can totally see it.

Oh he's definitely trying, I guess the big question is whether Nolan goes for it or decides to stick with Universal after the incredible job they've done with Oppenheimer.

It wouldn't be out of the question for Nolan to go back to WB at some point but if Universal wants to work with him again for his next project and is willing to give him everything he wants as they did with Oppenheimer it'd be a bad look to bail on them, at least this soon.

lol Jeff Sneider’s patting himself on the back yet again for calling this one ahead of time.

I’ve never been so annoyed and yet so fascinated by someone.

It wouldn't be out of the question for Nolan to go back to WB at some point but if Universal wants to work with him again for his next project and is willing to give him everything he wants as they did with Oppenheimer it'd be a bad look to bail on them, at least this soon.

Seems like inviting bad luck to abandon the studio that has done so much for him in the Oppy project. Perhaps they could do a 50/50 arrangement like Interstellar was shared by Paramount & Warner. I think that would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"