Terrell Owens wants to get nasty.

I'm just picking on you, take a joke... :down

Dope Nose said:
:whatever: in case anyone's wondering, C. Lee's comments are in reference to a post I made stating that I didn't feel the birth of his daughter required a 'sticky'. I understand he's a mod and I'm certain he's quite proud of the new addition to his family but it just seemed a little self-centered to me.

after all, it's the SHH! Community Forum, not the C. Lee forum. and he's hardly the first person in history to ever have a child.
And....if you bothered to read the thread....you would see that I DIDN'T MAKE IT A STICKY....but of course it's better to spend your time complaining about everything that actually getting the facts straight isn't it.

I started a regular old thread...no sticky...nothing special...but inconsiderate yahoos like yourself have nothing better to do with their time than to constantly rag on others and bring gloom to everyone else since their own lives suck so much.......have a nice day.

sorry fran, totally didn't get it. and honestly, I'm not trying to be an a-hole. I'm just frustrated with all the individual youtube threads, much like Abaddon is.

C. Lee said:
And....if you bothered to read the thread....you would see that I DIDN'T MAKE IT A STICKY....but of course it's better to spend your time complaining about everything that actually getting the facts straight isn't it.

I started a regular old thread...no sticky...nothing special...but inconsiderate yahoos like yourself have nothing better to do with their time than to constantly rag on others and bring gloom to everyone else since their own lives suck so much.......have a nice day.

boy, you're a mature one, aren't you? :whatever:

Dope Nose said:
boy, you're a mature one, aren't you? :whatever:
Totolly fer shure....just trying to talk to you on your level.

Dope Nose said:
sorry fran, totally didn't get it. and honestly, I'm not trying to be an a-hole. I'm just frustrated with all the individual youtube threads, much like Abaddon is.

I just wanted to make a somewhat-fun thread.

This is the last YT thread you'll see from me in a long time.

Apology accepted :up:

C. Lee said:
Totolly fer shure....just trying to talk to you on your level.

riiight. I state that I don't feel the birth of your child warrants a sticky. you call me an inconsiderate yahoo and tell me that my life sucks. totally on the same level.

Dope Nose said:
riiight. I state that I don't feel the birth of your child warrants a sticky. you call me an inconsiderate yahoo and tell me that my life sucks. totally on the same level.
Yep

Since it was mentioned before your post that I didn' tmake it a sticky....since there was no reason for you to make such a post other than to make an unwarranted complaint about a moderator here.....since you knew it was a thread made to announce good news to people and you just had to add a cynical comment to try and bring the good feeling down in that thread....then yep....I consider you an inconsiderate yahoo who's life must suck if he has to go to such lengths to try and spoil the good times of others.

Calm down, C. Lee.

You're usually the one telling us to calm down in the Games forum, so I'm helping you out here!

C. Lee said:
Yep

Since it was mentioned before your post that I didn' tmake it a sticky....since there was no reason for you to make such a post other than to make an unwarranted complaint about a moderator here.....since you knew it was a thread made to announce good news to people and you just had to add a cynical comment to try and bring the good feeling down in that thread....then yep....I consider you an inconsiderate yahoo who's life must suck if he has to go to such lengths to try and spoil the good times of others.

wait, that's why I did it? that's funny, I could have sworn that I was simply speaking my mind since I felt that putting one user's thread above all others detracted from the community aspect of the forum, and that the purpose of stickies were to present information that affected all users browsing said forum. but hey, if you say that I made the post to bring the "good feeling down", then I guess that's the case.

still, at least I didn't resort to name calling.

Dope Nose said:
:whatever: in case anyone's wondering, C. Lee's comments are in reference to a post I made stating that I didn't feel the birth of his daughter required a 'sticky'. I understand he's a mod and I'm certain he's quite proud of the new addition to his family but it just seemed a little self-centered to me.

after all, it's the SHH! Community Forum, not the C. Lee forum. and he's hardly the first person in history to ever have a child.

You're lucky. He should have banned you. No joke.

actually sticky's are put up for all kinds of crap. In Community anyway.

Dope Nose said:
based on...?

btw, here's the post that we're discussing.

Because it's his freaking baby. If I was a mod and had a baby, I wouldn't just make one sticky thread, I'd have daily stickied updates:

STICKY Day 1 - Gunnerblade! is born.
STICKY Day 2 - Gunnerblade! talks.
STICKY Day 3 - Gunnerblade! discovers nuclear power, builds a bomb, sucedes from the Union and declares his crib a world power.

Babies are important stuff. If someone said my baby wasn't important enough for a sticky and I had the power, there'd be bannings. Fo' sho'!

And to think that this thread started about Terrell Owens and his wink. I guess wherever is name is mentioned there is controversy.:o

SuperDude said:
Because it's his freaking baby. If I was a mod and had a baby, I wouldn't just make one sticky thread, I'd have daily stickied updates:

STICKY Day 1 - Gunnerblade! is born.
STICKY Day 2 - Gunnerblade! talks.
STICKY Day 3 - Gunnerblade! discovers nuclear power, builds a bomb, sucedes from the Union and declares his crib a world power.

Babies are important stuff. If someone said my baby wasn't important enough for a sticky and I had the power, there'd be bannings. Fo' sho'!

wouldn't that be an abuse of power?

and who's Gunnerblade!?

Dope Nose said:

and who's Gunnerblade!?

Well, as I see it, since I'd be the one with the power, and the ban-ies would be powerless, I reckon I'd be defining what constitutes an abuse of power. So, absolutely not. And, because you have questioned me, you are banned!

Gunnerblade! is my kid!

Dope Nose said:

and who's Gunnerblade!?
And you obviously don't understand jokes.....

Continue on with you complaining and whining......moan about anything nice being said to or about anyone else.....maybe it will help you get through the day.

I have made many threads for and about people (birthdays, weddings, babies being born) into stickies....and of course you complain about the one that I don't....just par for the course here at the Hype community.

I have no problem with births/birthdays/weddings being made stickies.

It's great to share the news.

C. Lee said:

Continue on with you complaining and whining......moan about anything nice being said to or about anyone else.....maybe it will help you get through the day.

I have made many threads for and about people (birthdays, weddings, babies being born) into stickies....and of course you complain about the one that I don't....just par for the course here at the Hype community.

I'd say bannings are in order. Or, at least post count reduction (though I've never understood why this is so feared). Or maybe, you could just change his title/name/avatar to something really femmy...a flowery, pink unicorn avatar with 'So Fabulous!' as a title would be great for everyone's favortie user, Snoogybear.

I would rule the boards with an iron fist; an iron fist clasping a pretty pink pen! Oh yes...

C. Lee said:

wow.

once again, here's the post that has C. Lee so upset.

Dope Nose said:
making it a Sticky is a bit much.

now, I'm not sure exactly which part of that sentence is the whining and which part is the moaning because it seems like a pretty straightforward comment to me. regardless, it's being taken a lot more personally than intended.

I did assume, however, that it was you who had made your thread and since that wasn't the case I apologize.

Don't worry......I removed the oh so disturbing thread made about the joy of a new life coming into the world....I guess I understand now why such things shouldn't be talked along with the much more relavent fart, poop, piss, and tit jokes that are the mainstream of the social elite here.

Dope Nose said:
wow.

once again, here's the post that has C. Lee so upset.

now, I'm not sure exactly which part of that sentence is the whining and which part is the moaning because it seems like a pretty straightforward comment to me. regardless, it's being taken a lot more personally than intended.

I did assume, however, that it was you who had made your thread and since that wasn't the case I apologize.

The reason why it's a little touchy is because it's his kid. I don't know how old you are or anything about you (except that I'm assuming you like super heroes), but I'm going to go out on a limb and say you don't have kids. This is simply the most important thing in the entire world to him and to say any ammount of anything in relation to it is 'a little much' can get a guy a little upset about something that he holds to be this important. Heck, I don't even really understand it yet because I don't got no babies but I can certainly see why he might get a little offended, even if you meant no harm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"