That person who has to argue about EVERYTHING you say.

I have this issue an awful lot where I work which is a 24 hour laundromat. People find the weirdest things to bicker about with me and belittle me. Here's but a few incidences I have had:

1.) A woman flipped out on me because I told her calling me miss was fine. She's basically your standard drunken, black hair dyed, tattooed, Caucasian woman trying to act like a tough Hispanic woman.

2.) A couple of Nurse Jackies are doing laundry when I'm working. Mind you I'm minding my own business, listening to Within Temptation and Nightwish writing my silly little Thor Movie Universe fanfiction and one of them comes up and demands I turn off my music then starts telling me I should be working. To which I tell her I'm waiting for them to leave to clean up after them. I also tell them I hate Rap/Hip Hop but I don't tell people to turn their music off when they're there. I just lock the door and wait until they leave. It was nice though when I got a call from some guys doing their laundry telling me those girls were out of hand and they'd leave my boss a message to that effect.

Jeez, and i thought i had had it bad.

I used to work at Safeway, and costumers would constantly come in and talk down to me...only because they figured i couldn't talk back. One day i had had enough, when one ******* told me he didn't like the way i was bagging his groceries, and that if i didn't do it his way, i would be looking for another job. I snapped, told him to bag his own ****, followed by every expletive word i could think of...yes, i was fired...but it felt good.

I have a girl in my psychology class who is one of the most annoying people I know. She feels the need to flaunt her 'smartness' and come off as more intelligent as everyone else, and she just comes off as downright patronizing. Every statement someone makes she comes up with a retort to disagree with them and make herself seem smarter than them.

So basically I know exactly how you feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"