That Wasn't The Wrestling Thread, That Was CGI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame it had to come down to Foley not being medically able to wrestle again, but it is what it is. He's done enough in the ring.

Bruno in the Hall of Fame...gotta admire Triple H's persistence.

Jericho vs CM Punk rematch - Not interested at all. I like Jericho, but Punk deserves a higher profile match after this last year. And him vs Miz would be a complete slap in the face.

Neurologist Says Mick Foley Can Never Wrestle Again

By Steve Carrier on 02/04/2013

Mick Foley revealed during a comedy show in Adelaide that a neurologist informed him that he is not able to wrestle ever again.

Foley got the news after he explained his proposal to WWE about having a match with Dean Ambrose at SummerSlam as a follow-up to their YouTube/Twitter feud. Foley noted that he proposed to have a "fake" Dude Love come out of the entrance way, but would be attacked by Dean from behind as Mankind was coming through the ring.

These plans would later be nixed due to his diagnosis from the neurologist.

Also at the comedy show, Foley noted that he felt Dean made very personal comments about his family within the feud and asked him to stop, but Dean thought this was "face" Foley actually egging him on.

Glad it was caught before Mick took another shot that could have done serious damage.

Further Update on Vince McMahon's Injury

As noted earlier, Vince McMahon took an F-5 from Brock Lesnar last week on Monday's Raw to have him written on television.

PWInsider is reporting that Vince McMahon had hip surgery on Friday and is backstage at Raw tonight. McMahon is said to be moving around on crutches. He came in early and was overseeing production pieces for the Fandango character.
I thought they ****canned the Fandango character. :huh:

WWE Has Legend Pulled from Indy Events

WWE has pulled Terry Funk from Pro Wrestling Syndicate appearances on WrestleMania 29 weekend according to PWInsider.com.

It's believed Funk will be doing an AXXESS autograph session and possibly inducting Mick Foley to the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2013.

The original scheduled Pro Wrestling Syndicate events were the first Funk has been scheduled for since the AWE Night of Legends pay-per-view a few years back where he lost to Tommy Dreamer.
Punk vs Funk!

Somehow i got unsubscribed. Resubscribed.

Bruno in? Well if I may quote Joey Styles Holy ****!

About damn time Bruno accepted!

For me, this is year's HoF might very well be the best one. Especially for those of use who live in NYC and have watched/experienced MSG shows. I've been to several shows headlined by Undertaker vs Mankind. I've met Bob Backlund in person and took his heel turn as a personal slap to the face. Sammartino just personified wrestling for 20 years. People still mention him when talking about wrestling here as if he's still in the ring today. Throw in Stratus, the greatest modern day mainstream womens wrestler, and this is a hell of a HoF to watch.

Screw WrestleMania, I want to go to this!

For me, this is year's HoF might very well be the best one. Especially for those of use who live in NYC and have watched/experienced MSG shows. I've been to several shows headlined by Undertaker vs Mankind. I've met Bob Backlund in person and took his heel turn as a personal slap to the face. Sammartino just personified wrestling for 20 years. People still mention him when talking about wrestling here as if he's still in the ring today. Throw in Stratus, the greatest modern day mainstream womens wrestler, and this is a hell of a HoF to watch.

Screw WrestleMania, I want to go to this!

Likewise. Still can't believe it's been three years since I left NYC. Hopefully I will return for Wrestlemania

CM Punk is my people's champion, thank you very much!

The Wrestling Thread has fat, little, incriminating, fingers.

"That wasn't Paul Heyman, that was CGI!"

:lmao:

God I love Punk.

As managing manager...

Oh lawd, this has be so ****ing funny so far.

Also, "That Wasn't The Wrestling Thread, That Was CGI!"

Paul Giamatti FTW!

Oddly enough, Paul G. was my suggestion to play Mick Foley in another forum for a wrestling biopic.

As managing manager...

Oh lawd, this has be so ****ing funny so far.

Also, "That Wasn't The Wrestling Thread, That Was CGI!"

Any objections to a mid thread title change? :D

I still prefer "The Wrestling Thread hasn't lost it BAYBAAAYYYY!!!" :o

"That wasn't Paul heyman that was Paul Giamatti!"

LOL!

Why did Booker T have that ball of yarn on the back of his head?

Imagine if more people got pushed even close to as well as Ryback. We'd have more stars WWE fans actually gave a crap about! Shocking!

"That wasn't Paul heyman that was Paul Giamatti!"

LOL!

Why did Booker T have that ball of yarn on the back of his head?

Imagine if more people got pushed even close to as well as Ryback. We'd have more stars WWE fans actually gave a crap about! Shocking!

More like more stars the IWC fans actually gave a crap about. Sad, but true fact.

Ryback needs to turn heel and work with Sheamus. That would be pretty good.

CGI Paul E? Wouldn't shock me. Heyman does look like one of those Goblins from The Hobbit.

What... what the hell was that from Ryback?! Sure as hell wasn't a leg drop!

It's nice to see Ryback and I have the same training regimen of 8-10 heavy meals a day. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"