The 2015-16 College Basketball Thread

Damn are we not doing a bracket challenge on the hype this year?

How many people's brackets are busted now with Michigan State losing to MTSU in the first round?

mine is way busted.... and now Northern Iowa beats Texas with a half court buzzer beater.

Kentucky and Michigan State out in the first weekend. The world is a better place.

This year's brackets have less value than a personal check from Willie Nelson.

So lets takes Gonzaga over Utah tonight, right?

Kentucky and Michigan State out in the first weekend. The world is a better place.

The world is at its best when its inhabited by a sea of happy Kentucky fans. Right now, I'm inconsolable, as I always am when the season ends without UK adding yet another title to their history.

This year's brackets have less value than a personal check from Willie Nelson.

That's why I never fill out a bracket, despite my passion for college roundball. There is usually that one early upset that just detonates the chain of predictions.

Oregon now the final Sweet 16 team as they pull out a hard-fought win against St. Joseph's.

We need to get a SHH sweet 16 bracket challenge going...

Villanova, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Oregon all punch their tickets to the Elite 8.

Who are you a fan of? Let me guess, Duke or UNC, like most bandwagoners?

Not all fans are bandwagoners. I am a UNC fan, my family is from there. Am I a bandwagoner?

Stop being salty for no reason. :huh::whatever:

Villanova, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Oregon all punch their tickets to the Elite 8.

I have Nova winning it all.. I thought Duke was going to upset Oregon tonight but that quickly changed... A&M looked weak.. Kansas did what they should have done... I hope tomorrows games are more fun to watch, tonight was kind of boring.

I think Gonzaga and Syracuse will be a crazy fun game to watch.

hell all of todays games look good. but i thought that last night :(

All I need is for UNC to win and terry78 nets himself a cool grand. :o

I was thinking Indiana would give them a harder game than they are... Same with Syracuse and Gonzaga... other than ND and Wisconsin, the sweet 16 has not been nearly as exciting as the rest of the tourney had me thinking it would be.

Nova and UNC would be a freaking great championship though... not sure Kansas can get through Nova.

The Sweet 16 really only had 2 games that were any real contests, both of them tonight. So much for the supposed parity among all the remaining teams. Have to think the regional finals will be much more exciting.

You won't like it, but I have both #2's winning tomorrow. Nova and Oklahoma... then again Oregon surprised me, I thought they were going to get upset early.

Quack Quack
image.php

Buddy Hield showed why he's one of the top players this season with that shooting performance. Just one of those nights where he was on and then Oregon had a bad shooting night, mainly due to OU's pressure.

God almighty, what a choke job by Virginia.

UVA deserved to lose after that 28-4 run or whatever it was.

UVA deserved to lose after that 28-4 run or whatever it was.

It reminded me of their loss to Michigan State last year where they couldn't find the rim and totaled 18 points in the first half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"