The All Encompassing AQUAMAN Movie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jude Law was being interviewqed last week, and he said he would like to take on a role in a superhero film.
Some people responded with saying he should play Aquaman.

I know the age thing has become an obsession here, that people of a certain age can't be a DC/Marvel hero. And the writers here base their opinion only on the birth date of the actor/actress, not his/her actual appearance and looks.

He could have played the role back in 1999. Take a look!

And here's a newer pic. Does he still comes off as a contender for Arthur Curry?

Last edited:
Don't know about Law as Aquaman, would audiences accept a balding King of Atlantis?

Liam looks like he could be a great warrior king of Atlantis...
th

Don't know about Law as Aquaman, would audiences accept a balding King of Atlantis?
As much as they accept a balding James Bond, I believe.
Recently, I heard that Law has gotten hair transplants.

Most GA are used to Aquaman being, like, 50 years old looking?!
Not a nice thing to say about a 40-year-old man.

..he has a beard..old people have beards.. :hehe:

So what happened to the Zack Effron/Aquaman rumor?

Yeah same here, someone please tell me this is not true!
I do not mind Effron as an actor, but he is no King of Atlantis..

Effron as Aquaman? no thanks

i could see Garret Hedlund (Tron: Legacy) as Aquaman though

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
220px-Nikolaj_Coster-Waldau.jpg

Have seen him mentioned before. I think he'd suit for an excellent Aquaman.

At C2E2 once I asked Chris Hemsworth if he'd play Aquaman, he honestly replied that he didn't know much about him. So I say we give him Geoff Johns Aquaman comic and then get this movie made!

At C2E2 once I asked Chris Hemsworth if he'd play Aquaman, he honestly replied that he didn't know much about him. So I say we give him Geoff Johns Aquaman comic and then get this movie made!

I can see Hemsworth pulling off an epic Aquaman. But he's still Thor, I think it'd just feel weird.

Ryan Reynolds did GL and Deadpool (and hopefully will still do both) so I don't think this would be weird at all. I think the Thor look is perfect to pull off the Justice League cartoon version of Aquaman.

Much larger differences in GL and Dealpool as opposed to Thor and Aquaman. They are too significant of characters in their respective universes, too many subtle similarities. Plus we can be pretty certain at this point we won't be seeing Reynolds as GL again. and who knows what they have in store for deadpool, if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"