The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Fan Art/Manips Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
petermjpic.jpg

I found this fanart while looking up images of Black Cat. I thought it looked alot like Felicity Jones, so I thought I'd post it.

black-cat-marvel-Photo-530x365.jpg

Last edited:
I REALLY don't understand this 'fangasm' over the lenses. Really don't. IMO, the lenses where fine as. If they improve, then great. I just hope they're not as big in some of those manips.

Looks like the car jacker is trying to jack something else off in that pic.

I guess I'll add my manip to the pile of lens change pics :hehe:

7xpvmz7.png

^^Seriously, what is wrong with the first one peeps??????

The second ones just scream :spidey: to me .

Found the exact outer shape by brightening and adjusting the contrast, then cut out from the original. Also made a mock up to throw in the ring based on a bit more accurate shape, and wrapping on around the face.

Attachments

• Eye.jpg
    Eye.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 21
  • New eyes.jpg
    New eyes.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 34
I'm not too keen on the bigger eyes. I love the shape of them, but the size a lot of people are using is a little to much for my tastes - it makes him look a little too cartoony and like he's surprised by everything he sees, lol.

Manips themselves are great, though.

Just you guys watch, if we get "bigger eyes" and I mean substantially bigger eyes like the ones in some of these manips, all of the guys that've been wanting them will just complain that they look too cartoony in real life.

Just you guys watch, if we get "bigger eyes" and I mean substantially bigger eyes like the ones in some of these manips, all of the guys that've been wanting them will just complain that they look too cartoony in real life.

We're probably not gonna get like McFarlane big eyes. I highly doubt it.
But bigger than in any Spider-Man movie we've seen..yeah for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"