The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Fan Art/Manips Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eXm3bDOl.jpg

I was really confused with the eyes in TASM,on occasions it was completely black like sunglasses are supposed to be,and sometimes it was yellow

I would have like had the new lenses been completely sunglassy black

Lets see how it looks on the new costume

I accidentally posted this in the costume thread, but;

Can somebody make a pic of Dane Dehaan with Harry Osborn's hair, please?

this is just about perfect imo. With Andrew Garfield looking a little more bulky, his costume being a little more classic, this should be the perfect size eyepieces. well done.

Nah. Slender, gangly spidey all the way. That's the way I've always seen him. And the costume from TASM, in many ways, improved on The Raimi costume (again, IMO).

^^^^REALLY?????

I'm worried it will look goofy

^^ Thing is, I think it already looks a little goofy in that pic. I thought the previous size was fine

^^ Thing is, I think it already looks a little goofy in that pic. I thought the previous size was fine

ok, but wait until you see it with the rest of the suit maybe the composition is better

^^ You are absolutely right that we should wait. I had my trepadations over the TASM suit at first. But after seeing the trailers and better in film shots, loved it by the time the film came out.

eyesphotoshoped_zps33ef0fba.jpg

I angled the lenses to go with the dimensions of his face and this is what I came up with

I angled the lenses to go with the dimensions of his face and this is what I came up with

i hope they are not that big but still pretty cool :up:

A little more classic would not be a bad thing at-all. Since I suppose he wasn't even yet fully 'Spider-Man' in my book.

Just you guys watch, if we get "bigger eyes" and I mean substantially bigger eyes like the ones in some of these manips, all of the guys that've been wanting them will just complain that they look too cartoony in real life.

I find it fitting for the character that it's more cartoony. They're still slick and cool, but more expressive of Spidey's lovable attitude. So it would seem like a bogus complaint.

Aw man I think that looks great. I love the size in that pic. I really hope that's what they end up like.

This is the only "big lenses" pic that I've seen so far that makes me nod my head in approval (not that anyone else's manips were bad, I'm just not keen on big lenses in the film).

I'd be totally fine if this is how they turned out.

Everyone's lens crazy.! I love it. Keep up the great work.

Also after seeing the MJ manips I'm feeling a bit better about Woodley in the role.

now THAT is a fine manip, nice job new guy :up:

speaking of that, welcome to the hype! Unless you are a previously banned person, in that case welcome back :awesome:

If you guys want to figure out how big the lenses will be, simply scale the image that you have to match the same honeycomb pattern size on the actual TASM 1 suit. I imagine the honeycomb pattern will remain the same size, and so you can use that as a constant scale reference between the two lenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"