The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the synopsis lists Harry as an "old friend" and makes no mention of Rhino. Hmmm...what the hell is going on in this movie?

It might be better to make Harry just an old friend so we don't have to see the territory of them first becoming friends.

And if there is actually someone else playing Norman...

who the **** was Michael Massee playing? I kinda knew he was never going to be Norman, but that after credits scene just gets more and more confusing.

massee could simply be recast, you don't really get a good look at him, so yeah. this is assuming he was indeed norman osborn

It might be better to make Harry just an old friend so we don't have to see the territory of them first becoming friends.

And if there is actually someone else playing Norman...

who the **** was Michael Massee playing? I kinda knew he was never going to be Norman, but that after credits scene just gets more and more confusing.

I think that was the point of it. If we all sat here saying, "oh yeah, we saw Norman talking to Dr. Connors in the post-credits scene," then there would be no mystery behind it.

Electro before he turned black.

Actually, lol...that could work.

Electro tests his powers and he cooks himself :funny:

massee could simply be recast, you don't really get a good look at him, so yeah. this is assuming he was indeed norman osborn

When you're aware of who the guy is, it kinda takes you back if he was Norman and they got some other guy, though. But I still believe it wasn't Norman in the first place.

I think that was the point of it. If we all sat here saying, "oh yeah, we saw Norman talking to Dr. Connors in the post-credits scene," then there would be no mystery behind it.

There was a huge majority that insisted that though, lol.

It leaves the scene mysterious, yes, especially since it's all the more mysterious if Massee still has a part in the TAS-M series, but I always thought that the credits scene could have easily been taken out and would not have hurt the film any.

Yeah, agreed.

Plus, Marc said the main thing he wanted out of that scene was to convey that there were more forces at work than you may have originally thought..

But I get it. Whoever man in the shadows was, has to make sense and has to be somebody. Totally.

i wonder if we will ever get to know who feore is playing or if he will end up like stephanie stoyzak or whatever her name is from iron man 3

Also, the synopsis lists Harry as an "old friend" and makes no mention of Rhino. Hmmm...what the hell is going on in this movie?

Well it does say spidey is busy beating up bad guys maybe Rhino happens to fall into that category it'd be really interesting if the opening of the film starts with a huge battle with spidey facing rhino.

All kinds of buzz on this forum. So many mysteries. Untold stories. ;)

1. Who is Colm Feore playing?
2. Who is the man in the shadows?
3. How will The Rhino factor in?
4. Peter and Harry "old" friends?
5. Who is Felicity Jones playing?
6. WTF ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE WEBB?

Honestly Im most excited about this and X-Men DOFP as far as Marvel movies go. This movie is really shaping up to be awesome... what with Harry, MJ, Electro, Rhino, and whoever Colm Feore is playing, this is going to give up something new, not just a retread like TASM.

How about Feore playing Quentin Beck? Possibly becoming Mysterio in TASM3? That'd be pretty sweet. And still have Massee for Osborn.

I really don't want to see Vulture. He always seemed like such a lame villain to me.

I really don't want to see Vulture. He always seemed like such a lame villain to me.

Hmm.. I understand this. Spider Man 4 sounded ****** because Vulture wouldve been the main villain . I mean hes just a dude that flies and his costume is pretty lame. BUT if utilized solely for the Sinister Six, I think he could be AWESOME. He doesn't deserve his own movie, but he's absolutely perfect for a small role in the Sinister Six.

Hmm.. I understand this. Spider Man 4 sounded ****** because Vulture wouldve been the main villain . I mean hes just a dude that flies and his costume is pretty lame. BUT if utilized solely for the Sinister Six, I think he could be AWESOME. He doesn't deserve his own movie, but he's absolutely perfect for a small role in the Sinister Six.
I'd like him in the SS and maybe even a Kraven storyline. If he is in the movie, he might just be Adrian Toomes at this point and not yet Vulture.

Well put.

i think feore fits norman osborn physically, but he also fits the vulture as well, depending on how thin he is. so i really can't call it either way. if it is vulture, it would be yet another subtle sign that they are building towards a sinister 6.

Foto-Foto-Colm-Feore-6.jpg

It is kinda funny neither Feore or Massee is as big an actor as Foxx or Giamatti.

Food for thought.

Honestly Im most excited about this and X-Men DOFP as far as Marvel movies go. This movie is really shaping up to be awesome... what with Harry, MJ, Electro, Rhino, and whoever Colm Feore is playing, this is going to give up something new, not just a retread like TASM.

I'm not sure as to how excited I am for DOFP just yet. The only thing that has me really excited is the sentinels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"