• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Video Game Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
You miss the point. He resembles a version of him in the comics. Look up Ultimate Electro.

As for Lizard he looks similar to how Steve Ditko drew him. You may not like it but it is faithful to how he looked back in the very beginning. Webb had a good reason too, they want to show facial features and expressions. You can see emotions. Plus, having him go full animal would look silly if he talked intellegently. The film stresses Conners wanted to actually improve humanity, faster, smarter and such, you couldn't by that if he looked like a Jurrassic Park Dinosaur.

The problem with Webb's Lizard was that the whole body was very Lizard like while the face was just too human like. He could have looked more reptilian but still show human emotions, look up some of the concept art :up:

Also about SM4's Electro... Black Cat flashes her **** at him lol

Ultimate Electro had that look for about 10 seconds, unless they also reverted back since then...I stopped reading that crap a looooong time ago. Also, I did pay attention to the film I know he did it to improve humanity...but the flaw in the plan was he turned out to be a Lizard, not a superhuman. I also realize that Ditko originally drew him with no snout, but that still looks bad lol. I never needed a raptor face for lizard, but based on the concepts (which I've seen the concept art, all of it), we we could have got was better than what we actually got, like literally all of it. Also, shame on you not wanting to see Anne Hathaway's Hathaways.:o

Oh and for people who are want free tickets to the film, or don't want to give money to see it, if you pre-order at Gamestop you get two free tickets to see the film, just like TASM1 game.

There should be an update that changes all the costumes to the classic costumes.

i.e. 616 Spidey fighting 616 Gobbie. Like come on, it's only a skin, just keep everything else the same.

BlTcsA3CEAAp1Zr.jpg:large

If you purchase The Amazing Spider-Man 2 from PlayStation Store you will receive the Electro-Proof Suit for free!

https://twitter.com/BeenoxTeam/status/456232111410655232

There are some costumes/looks that just don't work in a movie. Green Goblins look is one of them. It just looks ******ed, like the Wolverine costume (Wolverine would never wear something like that because the mask and colours are ******ed).

Are we gonna act like Webb's Goblin doesn't look ridiculous and ******ed?
Classic Goblin WOULD work in the movie. Just update his outfit a bit, make it look more modern and more realistic. No need to make him look like completely different character. Still better than Raimi's one though.

This is really stupid.

BlU9_kpCUAAvaB4.jpg:large

So you have to pick between this costume and the other bonus ones that you get when you preorder at retail.

What the fuk beenox?

I would understand if you would preorder on psn and get the other costumes along with this one as well, but to pick between this one and the others, why would I choose this 1 costume instead of the black suit, iron and so on...

I was gonna get this in digital form so I wouldn't have to wait a week for shipping, but I don't know now.

I hope it will available on the other platformes too.
And I'm praying for Spider-Man Unlimited costume.

Wouldn't hold my breath on that. Beenox went out of their way saying it's kind of a Sony costume for Sony platforms only. Some guy asked whether we can get the suit on other platforms too:

No, it's an exclusive pre-order suit, only available for PS3/PS4. Since Electro is such an important vilain of this SONY Pictures movie, it probably made sense to offer the Electro-proof suit only on SONY platforms, from a marketing standpoint.

Whether they release the suit as a DLC later on on other platform remains unknown.

I hate Sony for only allowing pre-ordering of PS4 games in the US too... I want to go all digital but also pay for games in advance and get them digital day 1 on midnight. I don't know if this title launches midnight here

Any UK guys here? Do you get the preorder bonus suits if you preorder from shopto.net?

Zavvi doesn't have this game for preorder, shopto does, but it doesn't mention any preorder bonuses.

How much better can the graphics potentially be on PC compared to Xbox 360?

How much better can the graphics potentially be on PC compared to Xbox 360?
I will compare them using youtube videos
Need to find one working full scale on PC, highest specs

Any UK guys here? Do you get the preorder bonus suits if you preorder from shopto.net?

Zavvi doesn't have this game for preorder, shopto does, but it doesn't mention any preorder bonuses.

It's just GAME over here.

The Electro-proof costume will most definitely be available later on like the Vigilante costume which was also a Playstation exclusive for TASM1.

Just saw in the facebook comments about the Electro-Proof suit that there will be 13 costumes in game and one secret costume for completing the game. Imagine if it's a Carnage suit.... :D Wishful thinking I know!

So it's been confirmed that there is no Fall damage. Yah for realistic physics!

The Electro-proof costume will most definitely be available later on like the Vigilante costume which was also a Playstation exclusive for TASM1.
Don't remember the Vigilante suit starting as a Playstation exclusive
I'm glad they didn't keep it that way, it's my favorite costume in the first game

So it's been confirmed that there is no Fall damage. Yah for realistic physics!
Because he slows his descent like he does in the previous game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"