Homecoming The Amazing Spider-Man 3 DO NOT list?

- Don't let love stories hog like 80% of the screentime.
- Don't make Peter stupid just to make someone else useful. Freaking magnets man, don't know which scene was worse, that or Maguire crying like a ***** in SM3.
- Don't let Marc Webb direct Spider-man movies anymore.

- Don't let love stories hog like 80% of the screentime.
- Don't make Peter stupid just to make someone else useful. Freaking magnets man, don't know which scene was worse, that or Maguire crying like a ***** in SM3.
- Don't let Marc Webb direct Spider-man movies anymore.

I laughed when I read this :funny:

I still don't get the drop-off in Peter's intelligence between TASM1 and TASM2.

• A lack of focus (ie: multiple disconnected plot threads).
  • Pointless world-building (ie: introduction of several characters that do not serve the story in some way)
  • Pointless changes to major characters and major story arcs that do nothing but bastardize the source material
  • Two-dimensional villains
  • Spectacle that sacrifices genuine character development
  • Anything that could be deemed “shock value”
  • The return of Richard Parker (see above)
  • Emma Stone playing Mary Jane

I felt the Parents Storyline should have finished in the 1st movie we don't need 3 movies of that

The resurrection of Electro.

Unless Spidey can convince him that he's a good guy and turn him against the S6, maybe?

Last edited:
I felt the Parents Storyline should have finished in the 1st movie we don't need 3 movies of that

I thought the story of peter parents where just fine in asm2 he found out what happened and got closher form it. I don't think we will hear much about his parents in the 3erd one has what else is there to say about his parents now?

I want everything everybody doesn't want.

4045043-1188824701-109b7.gif

• A lack of focus (ie: multiple disconnected plot threads).
  • Pointless world-building (ie: introduction of several characters that do not serve the story in some way)
  • Pointless changes to major characters and major story arcs that do nothing but bastardize the source material
  • Two-dimensional villains
  • Spectacle that sacrifices genuine character development
  • Anything that could be deemed “shock value”
  • The return of Richard Parker (see above)
  • Emma Stone playing Mary Jane

Yep, all of these.

In other words, Sony, don't mess up...

not another Transformers inspired Spidey film, ASM2 was essentially the Revenge of the Fallen of the Spidey films.

Black Cat...

Electro, Harry Goblin, Kraven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"