Comics The Amazing Spider-Man comic thread.

Spider-Hulk

Sidekick
Reaction score
Amazing Spider-Man is my favourite spidey title now again, it is without doubt one of the best titles Marvel offer. The last story with Digger could have been told in 3 issues I thought, although the current story with Ezekiel setting up a vigilante group of some kind is rather confusing.

People have speculated that Ezekiel is Petes third challenge, maybe. That would be a good read. Also ASM features JRjr another feather in its cap to say the least.

Any news on the upcoming ASM arc post it here Spidey fans, thats all for now. So what does everybody think about Spidey thus far?

JMS is the best thing to happen to marvel since they went bankrupt. The guy in one arc erased years of Mackie's bad work and he is setting up spidey for a big fall, really don't you think that something entirely ****ed is going to happen to him?

Originally posted by Lethal Fan

JMS is the best thing to happen to marvel since they went bankrupt. The guy in one arc erased years of Mackie's bad work and he is setting up spidey for a big fall, really don't you think that something entirely ****ed is going to happen to him?

No, I don't think so. I believe both JMS and Paul Jenkins intend to write good stories about Peter/Spidey without resorting into big shocks or gimmicks. I think their intention is to keep Peter relatively happy after years of darker times.

possibly, this is what happens with Spider-Man one minute hes on top of the world the nexts hes underneath it trying not to get crushed this is the great thing about Spidey a "real" hero with "real" problems.

Amazing Spider-Man is my favorite title in all of comics. I will always and forever read Amazing Spider-Man.

Originally posted by Spec Spider-Man
Amazing Spider-Man is my favorite title in all of comics. I will always and forever read Amazing Spider-Man.

my words,exactly,SpecSpider-Man!:spidey:

Originally posted by Spec Spider-Man

If everyone had that attitude, the clone saga would still be going on. It's thanks to the people who dropped the books in protest that things no longer suck.

Check the new cover for the next ASM by Tony Harris, found on the official Marvel website

asm_57.jpg

doesnt look that great to me, Deodato did some good covers, what do you guys think?

I haven't read much Ultimate, but Amazing is still my favorite, I like the way Ultimate puts you back in the old days, but there's something I don't like about the X-Men being in it all the time.

Everybody remember to reserve a copy of ASM #500 for the Love of mercy, cause I never got a copy of Fantastic Four 500 due to my stupidity!

Originally posted by Spider-Hulk
Check the new cover for the next ASM by Tony Harris, found on the official Marvel website

asm_57.jpg

doesnt look that great to me, Deodato did some good covers, what do you guys think?

It looks like he just slipped and fell on a banana peel. :confused:

no it looks like hes on a invisible bed and mj is doing her thing:confused:

Tony Harris is amazing...I suggest checking out JSA: Unholy 3 for a sample of his artwork

I hate how ASM covers never have anything to due with what's inside. If I ever have to go back and look for a certain issue, it takes forever.

Another Baby for MJ and Peter?

Could it be guys? That seems to be the logical step, since they are back together and they are married wouldnt they begin planning a family? I mean, there is Spider-Girl? So surly at some point MJ must be gettin Pregnant and I mean why not? Look at Reed and Sue Richards, they got Franklin and Valeria! They are super-heroes.

What say all of you would a baby make a good Spidey angle?

Spidergirl is part of a What If? universe on what could happen *but it won't* and I doubt they'll have another baby yet.

Pete and MJ had a baby. Though Norman Osborn came back onto the scene and took it away. wether it's dead or alive we'll never know!

:spidey:

~*Lee*~

And like such good parents Pete and MJ have given up hope. Well, If I were Spider-Man Id have tore Osborn limb from limb untill he told me what happened.

Originally posted by Spiderfan_4eva
Spidergirl is part of a What If? universe on what could happen *but it won't* and I doubt they'll have another baby yet.

Pete and MJ had a baby. Though Norman Osborn came back onto the scene and took it away. wether it's dead or alive we'll never know!

:spidey:

~*Lee*~

In the MC2 universe Pete and MJ recently gave birth to their 2nd child. Benjamin Richard Parker. He's soo tiny :D

Spider-Girl is the only MC2 comic left right?

But why shouldnt Pete and MJ have a few sprogs?

I believe it stands for Marvel Continuity 2. There were a series of titles that dealt with 2nd generation Marvel heros.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"