Comics The Amazing Spider-Man comic thread.

Originally posted by Spider-Hulk
And like such good parents Pete and MJ have given up hope. Well, If I were Spider-Man Id have tore Osborn limb from limb untill he told me what happened.

I think they think the baby is dead, but I know for sure they don't know about Norman's involvement.

I don't like the baby idea. It works for FF because they're "the super hero family." They can add members and it's okay. I was a little happy when baby May went missing.

I came back into comics before all this happened...like the creators and editors at Marvel seem to have done, I would just like to pretend that it never did!

lol The clones *shivers* nah it wasn't too bad but they over used it. The first clone when it was used in 1975 sounds good but when they turned it into a few years story, I guess it went abit overboard!

What are peoples thoughts on the latest Spidey issue with the return of Dormamu? I thought it was great to see the Fan 4, Cyclops and Iron Man along with Thor all fighting hordes of those creatures in Times Square that was great, the return of Dormamu must be spelling a Spider-Man Dr Strange team up in order to send him back where he came from. The art was just excellent and was very nice to read. Especially how Pete was lying in bed with MJ untill......CRASH lightning everything goes to hell... big fight loved it.

Anybody got previews or spoilers for the next issue.

I can say one thing for sure I picked a good time to collect ASM again. Remember to get your comic shop to reserve a copy of Amazing Spider-Man 500 for you boys and girls.

ASM kind of fell flat for me a long time ago... (A little while after issue 38) and recently it's been building back up to being readable again. I just wish Strazynski would finish this whole damn totem thing, and move the **** on.

when did 497 come out and when is 498 cuz my comic supplier hasn't got them *cries*

Originally posted by The Last Angry Man
ASM kind of fell flat for me a long time ago... (A little while after issue 38) and recently it's been building back up to being readable again. I just wish Strazynski would finish this whole damn totem thing, and move the **** on.

Mackie f**ked it up. Sure some of his stories are great but I'd say he has more enemies then friends, with the Spidey fans anyway lol

I wish JRJR would soon return to ASM. Not that Garney's art is bad and I rather see JRJR work on Wolverine or Hulk. Still a return of JRJR on ASM would be nice.

Wow. Reading this old thread and knowing what we know now...kinda interesting ...

Mmmmm.... nothing beats reading threads, created a year before I registered :o

I actually found a really funny thread a couple of weeks back, with most of the posters, who absolutly hate JMS and have dropped all the books, talking about how great this new story arc Sins Past is going to be :D

I guess there isn't a lot of JMS fans on the Hype. Or there were fans of JMS; but are unhappy about what JMS has done with ASM.

i'm a fan of JMS' AMS. weird to read all the "good" things posters were saying 3 years ago... WOW...

After the Spider-Man Unmasked tie-in's; I may drop both Sensational and Friendly. ASM would be the only Spider-Man book I read. Although I do like Mike Wieringo's art on FNSM.

I've just finished reading ASM #533-534 and CW #3. I've got to say, I thought they were pretty good reads.

Say what you will about the decision to unmask Peter publicly, or how out of character it is for him. Those are valid concerns.

However, I like what little they've done with it so far. Spidey's second thoughts are something we all saw coming, but I like the way JMS is playing it. He's not being so much of an idiot anymore. I'm eager to see how the rest of this plays out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"