The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man Sequel Fan Fiction

spidergeek232

I'm Not A Loser
Reaction score
This is a thread for fan stories, plots, fan trailers, etc. about the sequel. Let's see what'cha got in mind!!

:woot::woot::woot:

Knowing how a few people are on here, I'm sure someone is going to chime in with some type of "Why does this thread exist?" :whatever:

I personally think this is a great idea! I'll be sure to contribute when I get the time. I look forward to seeing what people bring to the table. :)

Great idea!
I believe the film should start with:

FADE IN

Midnight. OsCorp

A guard of OsCorp is watching the news and finds out that Norman Osborn is out of danger after 7 months of being sick, but thanks to a miraculous medicine... he is fine.

The crystal doors of OsCorp get a knock. The police guard sees the shadowy figure and opens the door for him.

Guard: "Mr. Osborn?, I just heard about you on the news. How you feeling?"
Osborn: "Never better. And for that we need to celebrate"
Guard: "What do you mean?"
Osborn: "That Norman Osborn and OsCorp will be standing tall from now on, bigger and better determined to save the lives that save my own"

Zoom in
Norman's green eyes

Credits start
We see footage from the TASM, webs, green smoke, a bit of the goblin. Zoom out rapidly Main title shows.
---------------------

Awesome! And thanks guys for respecting my idea for this thread. A lot of haters love to hate on this stuff.

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN SEQUEL PLOT POINTS
  • Movie will take place a few months and two weeks after the first movie, which means Peter will graduate from high school.
  • He will meet Mary Jane and Harry Osborn.
  • Peter will get a job at the Daily Bugle, meeting J.J.J, Robbie, Betty, Ned, and maybe Eddie.
  • He will have new gadets such as: Web cartridge belt, tracers, light, etc.
  • Villain will be Electro, with the Goblin being a suprise villain at the end, leaving a cliff hanger at the end with Gwen's death.
  • Norman Osborn will be behind the scenes, bossing around Electro. You will only see a hand or a shadow of Osborn, until the very end before he uses the formula.
  • Electro was created a year before Peter was born. Osborn puts Electro up to destroying the plane that Richard and Mary were in.
I will write up a fan teaser trailer script, along with my script for the movie soon.

The way you put it sounds pretty cool! :D

Stillanerd has the best sequel(s) fanfiction. Fact

This was posted in a thread by JackIvyGB. It's really, really good! Would base my story on this.

I think it'd be cool to use Norman in a way that is a combination of how he was used in The Spectacular Spider-Man and the way Moriarty was done in the first Sherlock Holmes film. All these villains that show up before the Green Goblin are an attempt to "cure" whatever it is that Norman has, tying him to the creation of all these villains similar to how he was tied to their creation in the animated series (though there he was actually having them created on purpose). But what you don't know is that Norman is pulling the strings under the guise of the Goblin. We may or may not see Norman the business man strolling about as a normal guy, but we hear about all the deals going on in the shadows between Dr. Ratha and other shady individuals, and this "Goblin". We even hear his evil cackle. But we never see anything more than maybe a hand.

I like the idea of GG being a surprise villain at the end of ASM2, especially if there is a consistent build up through the movie behind the scenes. Kind of how in Batman Begins you had the mob and Scarecrow to keep you entertained, but the whole while you know they're up to something, and you finally make the connection that Ra's is the true villain if the piece, and it's not random because he's an established character. If you intro Norman early enough and build his presence and have that big reveal. Then he shows up just after Peter's given it all to take down Electro and just ANNIHILATES his world, killing Gwen. He throws her off the bridge, Pete uses a web to catch her, and is in such disbelief and panic and thinks he might have accidently killed her by snapping her neck.

Mary Jane should be established as a friend to both Gwen and Peter in part 2...maybe. A classmate. Maybe Gwen is tutoring her. Peter would but he's so busy being Spider-man. Maybe that's how they keep dropping hints but we never see her? Peter's teacher tries to ask if he'd like to tutor the new girl to help her catch up, but he's so busy trying to get out of class when the bell rings so he can suit up or something that he's just like "nopesorrygottagokthanxbye!" Then maybe Gwen mentions that she's tutoring the new girl and tells Pete that she's really cool and he should meet her and he says something about how Gwen's the only girl he needs, blahblahblah, being smooth. A couple more things like that, seeing the back of her head or being out of focus. Then, maybe Gwen is in trouble and the way Pete finds out is that Maty Jane goes to Peter's house looking for her and introduces herself and asks if he knows where Gwen is because she never met her for tutoring or something.

Aunt May: "PETER! THERE'S A GIRL HERE FOR YOU!(*mutters under her breath comically about how she didn't know Peter even knew so many girls as she walks off*)
PETER: "COMING!"
He gets to the door and Mary Jane looks up at him. Even though Pete loves Gwen, we cantell he's a little thrown by how gorgeous she is.
MJ: "Hi... you're Peter, right?"
Peter: "...right! Yeah.. and you're, uh, Mary Jane, right?"
MJ: (*million dollar smile*) "Jackpot Tiger. (*cute-not obnoxious-giggle*) I was just wondering if you knew where Gwen was..."

Then s*** gets real, Electro fight happens, Goblin shows up and kills Gwen. Etc.

The 3rd movie is all about Peter's revenge. He's actively hunting the Goblin/Norman. He sees Norman in public and can't do anything about it and it eats him up, but he waits and attacks as he can.

We establish that in Gwen's absence, Peter has taken up tutoring MJ, but he's not the same. He's in a very dark place. MJ tries to stay positive and cheer him up, and genuinely be a good friend, but he's just completely shut off. A man on a mission: get Norman... maybe kill him. Suddenly, Peter's the one missing the tutoring sessions. MJ is upset. She's lost her best friend. She's got no one. She thought maybe her and Peter could connect, but he wants no part of it apparently. She turns to partying. No emotions, no worries, just temporary fun and good times. She tries not to worry about Peter.
Maybe one night she meets with Peter for a tutoring session because they have a test coming up. Peter agrees to it, but seems so disinterested. She calls him out saying maybe he's just so smart he doesn't worry about it, or maybe he just doesn't give a crap anymore, but she could really use some help. He argues with her about acting like she doesn't care about what happened to Gwen. They get into it. He finally yells at her that maybe she should just go find a party to crash or something. She heads for the door, opens it, then looks at Peter... and closes it, staying with him. They console each other, admit that they both miss gwen and both have been dealing with it in ridiculous ways. They need to be there for each other. Maybe Peter brings her over for dinner and to finish tutoring. Aunt May can tell. Gwen was a nice girl, but she can tell that MJ is something special...

I like the idea that Gwen would be friends with MJ, and date Peter, but Pete and MJ wouldn't actually meet or interact much until Gwen was gone, and because she was their mutual connection (her best friend and her boyfriend), all they have is each other. In a way, Gwen is what brought them together. Peter brings MJ back down to earth, and MJ tempers Peter. In the end, I picture a scene where a police officer (maybe Detective Neil Garrett?) has his gun pointed at spidey, who has the goblin by the throat, and he is telling spidey that Gwen was already dead when she went over the bridge. The Goblin killed her. He can walk away from this right now if he drops the goblin, but if he kills him, he's just like he is. Spidey thinks of Uncle Ben calling him his hero, he thinks of Aunt May and not wanting her to be alone, he thinks of Gwen, and oddly enough, he thinks of MJ, which even catches him off guard, and how she brought him back from the brink of rage and how she said they need to be there for each other. Peter sees that there are cops everywhere and Norman is barely concious. He drops him and lets him fall to the ground, walking away, hands up. The cop approaches him, grabs Spidey by the arm, leans in close, and tells him to go on, get outta here. The less time he spends at the scene, the better. They take Norman into custody.

At the very end, Peter and MJ aren't dating. I genuinely think that it would be too rushed. I don't know that there is a way to effectively bring Peter and MJ into a serious relationship in the span of one film. BUT, before the whining begins, it would definitely end with them becoming close friends...best friends who are obviously leaning toward more. Maybe MJ aces the test she was worried about and Peter gets like an 89. He laughs about it and she's happy, so Peter thinks for a second and then asks if she wants to celebrate, go get some ice cream or a movie. MJ smiles and says "yeah, that'd be great."

We see them out on the town together, being friendly, because let's face it, they still barely know each other, at least the "real" each other.

Cue final swing. Continue building the romance between them in part 4 where it's far more appropriate, free of any baggage about Gwen.

WOW. I wrote alot, haha! I hope that it all makes sense! My mind just went wild
:awesome:

Stillanerd has the best sequel(s) fanfiction. Fact

Thanks Thwip! :yay:

And in case you folks don't know, he's referring to this outline I came up with a couple months back. You will forgive that it's not grammatically correct and was written before announcements about how Sony is considering Electro to be the villain for the sequel:

stillanerd said:
Okay, for what I would want in the sequel (besides a better constructed script) or rather what I’m imagining could happen in the sequel could be the following:

First, since this trilogy is supposed to have the disappearance of Peter’s parents be the driving mystery, the film can open with another flashback to them that sheds further light on why they had to leave Peter behind. Then the film can open with an action set piece showing Spidey fighting The Shocker and his gang committing an armed robbery. And of course, the question would arise as to where the Shocker got such technology (it’s from Oscorp obviously).

If the Amazing Spider-Man video game is canonical, then this film will take place during the fall in which Peter starts his Freshman year at Empire State University, along with Gwen. It’s there he meets Harry Osborn, who is Gwen’s long-time childhood friend, which makes Peter a bit jealous. Which also means that Norman Osborn gets be introduced as well, as Harry is at his beck and call, feeling as though he‘s treated more like a servant than his son. However, but he should still be kept hidden for the most part until towards the end of the first act; we just hear his voice and see his hands, but can tell he’s gravely ill under the care of Dr. Otto Octavious. And yet, when he decides to make a public appearance at an Oscorp benefit after years of seclusion, he appears perfectly fine and healthy. This will be an ongoing mystery in the film until a pivotal moment where pivotal Spidey decides to confront Osborn at his home. Oh, and it also gets established that Osborn is rather unhealthy obsession for Gwen, which is part of his desire to become young, strong, and healthy once more and, of course, be key later on.

However, Osborn isn’t the main villain, at least not directly. That would be Mysterio, who gets revealed as “The Man in Shadows” from the end credits. His debut can take place during the same Oscorp benefit, allowing for Spidey first fight him and his "Enforcers" in which, of course, he loses as Mysterio is able to get away. Then, afterwards, Mysterio’s gimmick will be to announce his crimes beforehand on television and internet broadcasts challenging Spider-Man to stop him. And his tech is so advanced it seems like real magic. This can allow for some action set-pieces such as Coney Island in homage to Amazing Spider-Man #67-68, a rotating room a la Amazing Spider-Man #24, hallucinations of Uncle Ben, his parents, and Captain Stacy, etc.

In terms of subplots, Peter can learn that, because of Uncle Ben’s death, Aunt May doesn’t have enough to finish paying the mortgage on the house, which forces Peter to look for a job. Thus leading into the Daily Bugle and J. Jonah Jameson. In this version, he and Captain Stacy were good friends, and, ironically, he initially saw Spidey as a hero until Stacy’s death. Now he blames Spidey for failing to save Stacy and is taking up his friend’s crusade by attempting to turn public opinion against him.

Another is the introduction of Mary Jane Watson (including her classic entrance) in which she’s just moved in next door to live with May’s friend, Anna. MJ appears to be a happy-go-lucky girl, but deep down she’s angry because of her parent’s divorce and has a rebellious, undisciplined streak, pretty much how Gwen Stacy was depicted in the Ultimate Spider-Man comics. If Gwen reflects Peter’s intellectual, scientific side of his personality, MJ reflects anger at feeling abandoned and non-conformity. Basically, Peter helps to prevent her from going down the wrong path like he almost did in the first film. Which is key for the end of the film in that she returns the favor in a way that should be apparent.

Anyway, when Spidey next time faces Mysterio, the villain states he has a hostage who will die that Spidey must save. And it turns out the hostage is Uncle Ben’s killer, thus giving Peter a choice as to whether or not to take his revenge. Spidey, however, saves him, but Mysterio kills Uncle Ben’s killer and Spidey is captured and taken to Osborn.

Because of this, several things get revealed: Mysterio is not only Osborn’s right-hand man, but was part been an elaborate test of Spider-Man’s abilities for the purposes of determining whether or not his DNA will be a viable cure for Osborn’s illness; the same goes for the Shocker at the beginning of the film and, perhaps, other Spidey villains that are referenced. Second, that the “healthy” Osborn is revealed to be a Life-Model Decoy provided by Mysterio, and the real Osborn we see looks like someone undergoing chemo-therapy and forced to walk on canes. Third, that Osborn has been known Peter was Spidey since day one, as he has tapped into every security camera and cellphone in the city--including the “biocable” lab at Oscorp and the convenience store where Peter allowed to let the robber go. And finally, Osborn reveals the truth about Peter’s parents and why Peter is the only successful “cross-species.”

Spidey is then forced to “donate” his blood to create a serum for Osborn and the scene plays out very much like how Osborn became the Green Goblin in the Ultimate Spider-Man comics, with things appearing to go well before something goes wrong and the lab explodes (and hints to the creation of Doc Ock in the process). This also leads to Osborn (very much like how the Goblin was in the Ultimate comics) kidnapping Gwen and leading into a scenario not unlike “The Night Gwen Stacy Died.” Thus by the end of the film, Gwen is dead, Spidey is blamed for the murder of Uncle Ben's killer, Gwen, AND Norman Osborn. We also get a scene reminiscient of what happens at the end of "The Night Gwen Stacy Died" in which MJ decides to stay and comfort Peter in his grief.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=23825297&postcount=507

If this trilogy is a prequel, I'd like to see characters like Eddie, Octavius, Smythe, Hammerhead, Quentin Beck, Mac Gargan, Schultz, Toomes having small cameos, showing in a different way that Spidey has future villains after the series end.

Anyway, spidergeek's 'script' looks perfect for me.

I want to see Connors and even the Lizard(maybe as a minor villain).

Last edited:
Cast:

Norman Osborn/The Green Goblin: Michael Massee
Harry Osborn: Anton Yelchin
Mary Jane Watson: MEW/Lyndsi Fonseca/Zooey Deschannel
Betty Brant: Zooey Deschannel/Lyndsi Fonseca/MEW
J. Jonah Jameson: Sam Elliot
Robbie Robertson: Denzel Washington
Adrian Toomes/The Vulture: Robert Englund
Doc Ock/Otto Octavius: Jared Harris
Eddie Brock: Alan Ritchson
Herman Schultz/Shocker: Peter Berg
Kraven The Hunter: Oded Fehr
Mac Gargan/Scorpion: Tom Hardy
The Chameleon: Madd Mikkelson
Max Dillon/Electro : Aaron Paul
Alistair Smythe: Michael Fassbender
Rhino: Vinnie Jones
Mysterio/Quentin Beck: Zacahry Quinto

As for MJ and BB they should choose 2 of that 3... that's my order (can't decide) but I'm sure Webb will make the right choices.

IMO this trilogy(from what I now it was annouced that this will be a trilogy) should be Spidey's journey about knowing his powers, what he can do and the whole responsability he has to take), that's why many characters like Octavius, Dillon, Beck, Smythe, Brock, Gargan, Toomes should be introduced but not as villains in the films, but after them, letting us think about what will happen after the trilogy.

ASM2 (Gwen's Chronicles: The Bridge, The Goblin, the Snap)

2 years after TASM, GG as the main villain, Chameleon as a minor villain, using his abilities to do the dirty things Norman/Ratha ask, Spidey may come closer to GG by catching Chameleon and so on. The film should start with Spidey fighting Shocker, putting him into jail. Connors may transform in the Lizard again, so the sewer scene with Ratha, Lizard and Peter could appear in the sequel. MJ should appear, along with Harry as supporting characters, Peter will begin to take photos for the Bugle, so JJ, Robbie, Brock and Betty will be there too. Octavius and Smythe will help Norman with the tools and the formula for the Goblin. The Goblin will find out that Pete's Spidey, so that will be a terror for Peter, like a combination between Joker's madness and Bane's tactical genius and the fact he knew Bruce was Batman. Goblin's mindgames must be chaos for Spidey.
In the mid of the movie Peter may break up with Gwen, so MJ will appear with her quote.

The Death of Gwen will certainly be there. After the death, a devastated Peter, encounters an equally shocked MJ, maybe like this :
Mary+jane+Grows+Up.jpg

I'd like too see some quotes from the comics as well like : "You killed the woman I love, and for that you're going to die". I don't have any worries about the chemistry between Gwen(emma) and Peter(andrew).
Gwen-Stacy.jpg

gwen-final.png

ASM3 (Peter's Chronicles: New begginings)

Inspired from Kraven's Last Hunt, a good amount of time after ASM2(months-years), Peter still like "I saved the entire world, but couldn't save the woman I loved",tormented by the fact that he didn't keep his promise to Stacy, at the mid of the movie Peter should start dating MJ, she helps him to overcome the mistakes he made.

Along the trilogy Peter has to learn the thing about the great responsability he has. In this series,I want to see Spidey's development into the hero we know and love. The whole trilogy, should be Spidey's maturation.

PS: I don't have any ideas about the catburglar chase, if he has to/will catch him or not.

I've been thinking about this for a while, but with Electro being rumored as the villain...

Thanks, zece! Love your plots. And, yeah, stillnard's plot is fantastic.

How is Mysterio supposed to be an employer at Oscorp ? In any series I saw/read he was a film producer...

You guys would really like Mysterio? He seems like such an... inappropriate... villain. All Spidey would be fighting would be illusions, none of the action would take place in the real world. Seems kind of uninvolving to me. Then again, I haven't read much with Mysterio.

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN SEQUEL PLOT POINTS
  • Movie will take place a few months and two weeks after the first movie, which means Peter will graduate from high school.
  • He will meet Mary Jane and Harry Osborn.
  • Peter will get a job at the Daily Bugle, meeting J.J.J, Robbie, Betty, Ned, and maybe Eddie.
  • He will have new gadets such as: Web cartridge belt, tracers, light, etc.
  • Villain will be Electro, with the Goblin being a suprise villain at the end, leaving a cliff hanger at the end with Gwen's death.
  • Norman Osborn will be behind the scenes, bossing around Electro. You will only see a hand or a shadow of Osborn, until the very end before he uses the formula.
  • Electro was created a year before Peter was born. Osborn puts Electro up to destroying the plane that Richard and Mary were in.
I will write up a fan teaser trailer script, along with my script for the movie soon.

surprise villain?

Thanks Thwip! :yay:

And in case you folks don't know, he's referring to this outline I came up with a couple months back. You will forgive that it's not grammatically correct and was written before announcements about how Sony is considering Electro to be the villain for the sequel:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=23825297&postcount=507

I swear I've never read your plot outline, yet it's eerie how similar our I ideas are! :D I've posted mine more than a month after yours :)

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=24212253&postcount=585

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"