The Amazing Spider-Man: The Game - Part 5

That one fellow found some concept art I didn't see before, and I don't recall even seeing it in the art gallery in the Extras

Found these:

SpiderMan_Oscorp.jpg

spider-man_belt.jpg

AmazingSpiderMan_1.jpg

AmazingSpiderMan_2.jpg

I hope these DLC packs can be available for PC, including costumes
Stan and Rhino packs are meh, I might get the Lee pack just for endless fights with thugs
I hope Lizard's pack doesn't have a freaking time limit

Read this.

In addition to playing as The Lizard, you will also gain access to the Vigilante Spider-Man suit. This is the outfit Spidey wore to fight crime before he created the awesome suite he wears today. If you’ve seen The Amazing Spider-Man movie, it should look familiar…

I think its pretty lame DLC overall. Would of liked more Spidey missions, but its about what i expected. Ill get the Lizard DLC so i can get the vigilante suit as well.

I think its pretty lame DLC overall. Would of liked more Spidey missions, but its about what i expected. Ill get the Lizard DLC so i can get the vigilante suit as well.

That's my thinking as well. I would have preferred a more Spidey emphasized DLC with extra content along the lines of combat challenges or more missions. I already have the Rhino DLC from my preorder. I have no interest in the Stan Lee DLC and the mini games look lame. Those would be better if they were actual games for an iOS rather than DLC. But like you Pat, I'll be picking up the Lizard DLC mainly for the vigilante suit. The Lizard gameplay might be cool though. We'll see.

Agreed. I used the Stan Lee code to get the Raimi suit but iv yet to spend even a second in the Stan Lee thing. Couldnt of wanted that less.

I thank Oscorp for providing the link

Meh, looks very lame
I'll pass

Yeah, I don't like how high/far he can jump, and it seems really monotonous.

Any word on if the Raimi suit comes with the DLC?

Hah good lord that looks lame. I want that vigilante suit tho so ill prob end up getting it

Hah good lord that looks lame. I want that vigilante suit tho so ill prob end up getting it

Damn straight it looks lame, lol. Why oh why did they release this crap instead of working on other Spidey related material? I'm getting this just for the vigilante suit. Seems kinda like a waste since I am not even gonna touch the Lizard gameplay. Oh well.

So the Lizard has super strength, razor claws, a large tail, and is super agile on all fours...and they just having squishing goombas?

What a waste.

So the Lizard has super strength, razor claws, a large tail, and is super agile on all fours...and they just having squishing goombas?

What a waste.

LOL.

Hell yea man.

I wish they would of done something like having the lizard escape the sewers. You could crawl on the ceiling, and be all sneaky like.

I wish it was just random gameplay without time limit
At least he plays different

Ok, no sequel thread should be made since there are no news of it, so I'll shoot it here

In the water plant stage, Rhino is thrown in a hole in the floor and was placed to shock, nothing of him later was shown or mentioned in the game. And then we were hit by news of Rhino being there in the movie sequel

Do you think there won't be another movie tie-in? If there was one, what if it will retell some of the movie plot and add more to it like Treyarch did with their movie games?
What if there is no movie tie-in? And what if the next game is another Shattered Dimensions? Or Edge of Time?

Any chance we'll see all movie suits if there is a tie-in for the next movie? Maguire suits both black and red&blue? First movie suit? First movie suit with belt? And the costume for the new film? Lenses are not all the difference between the new suit and the Maguire one

Theres gonna be a movie tie in. Its Activision, they have the Spidey license and Beenox isnt working on any other spidey games at this time, that we know of. Id assume story wise theyll just follow a similar path from last game. Probably set it after the events of the film to give themselves room to create a story they want. Im sure we will get plenty of alt suits, Beenox seems to do a good job in that regard.

I wonder if the movie will use the game's version of Rhino as a sort of prequel to his character, since it was supposed to be part of the canon for the film's universe.

But I agree, there will most likely be a sequel and it probably hasn't been mentioned because the movie has not been filming for too long, and because its probably being developed for next-gen systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"