The Amazing Spider-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah blah blah. You would think this forum is filled with completely sober saints who all waited until they got married and only did it to procreate.

I've never once drank alcohol (other than a single time for a church communion) and waited until marriage to have sex. Granted I'm in the minority, but that doesn't make my opinion inferior let alone invalid.

I can agree with that a bit. However there are many who buy comic book apparel that don't go anywhere near a comic book. They just happen to like the character, or the movie, or the cartoon series.

I can agree with that a bit. However there are many who buy comic book apparel that don't go anywhere near a comic book. They just happen to like the character, or the movie, or the cartoon series.
I'd say the vast majority are like that. There's a general awareness about comics and comic characters now, thanks to the movies and the cartoons, but very few of those people actually make the leap into comics.

Granted, comics are in a sad enough state that literally every new reader helps, so it's still a boon.

Yeah, pretty much. I knew a few people who have Batman, Superman and Spider-Man stuff and none of them have as much as read a comic book in their life.

I don't know, I thought the average age range from comic readers was well over 13. I know the youngest person who comes into my LCS and buys regularly is 19, but most people are in either their late 20s or around the 30s-40s ranges

Spideyinashrub: Come on, clones. Everyone knows that if you get plastered at your satan powered aunt's wedding, because you are nervous about talking to your wife who may not remember you are married, and then drunkenly go home with your drunken girl roommate and have drunken one night stand sex, that means you're automatically a drunken peteyboy-****e with absolutely NO MORALS at all. :wow:

I mean, sheesh, I'd figure EVERYBODY knows that now. :oldrazz:

I fixed your wording to make it more appropriate to what you were describing! :cwink:

Yeh....joking aside....I think if it had been Tony Stark drinking or Tony Stark sleeping around, not a single fan would care, because some spidey fans, me including, just don't see PETE that way. But it's all good.

raindrophavoc: I've never once drank alcohol (other than a single time for a church communion) and waited until marriage to have sex. Granted I'm in the minority, but that doesn't make my opinion inferior let alone invalid.

I respect that.

I'm in the same boat, actually! :word:

I'm pure "nudie"...through and through....:woot:

This thread has gotten too big and will be closed. You are welcome to start a new thread on this same subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"