The Amazing Spider-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody cares when Stark sleeps around, or when Shulkie or Ms. Marvel sleep around, but Peter does it, and it's hell on Earth. :o

Shulkie and Carol having sex is way different than Stark having sex, but I get your point. Even now for anyone who's not reading Iron Man in this giant World's most wanted arc he's had enough time on the run from osborn to sleep with Pepper, Maria Hill, and almost got raped by Madame Masque. what I'm trying to say is ever body gets one and Peter Parker isn't a "drunken man****e" thats Tony Stark you're thinking of.

one drunken night because you freak out over seeing your ex does not make you a man ****e

But it does rob Peter of the responsibility aspect of his character.

Which, unless I'm remembering wrong, is a pretty major part...

it was a bad decision...those things do happen...doesn't automatically make you an irresponsible *******

if we're talking responsibility did he or didn't he use a condom?

actually a poster here who went to the #600 meet and greet met Mr. Slott and they had a conversation about this thread, so I would gather it is him...

But how do we know that poster isn't impersonating KenshinAtrain?

Shulkie and Carol having sex is way different than Stark having sex, but I get your point. Even now for anyone who's not reading Iron Man in this giant World's most wanted arc he's had enough time on the run from osborn to sleep with Pepper, Maria Hill, and almost got raped by Madame Masque. what I'm trying to say is ever body gets one and Peter Parker isn't a "drunken man****e" thats Tony Stark you're thinking of.

I honestly don't know how it's different. :huh:

I mean, copious amounts of sex with different, usually random, partners is copious amounts of sex with different, usually random, partners. :l

I really don't think anything happened...I think they both got hammered, stumbled back to the apartment and Pete cried about MJ all night

it was a bad decision...those things do happen...doesn't automatically make you an irresponsible *******

I do find this moralizing a little ridiculous. Pete is supposed to be a good guy. Not a saint. Not perfect. Just a good guy. Good guys screw up from time to time.

I do find this moralizing a little ridiculous. Pete is supposed to be a good guy. Not a saint. Not perfect. Just a good guy. Good guys screw up from time to time.

Come on, clones. Everyone knows that if you drink too much champagne at a very close relatives wedding, because you are nervous about your long time ex-girlfriend being there, and then drunkenly go home with your drunken girl roommate and have drunken one night stand sex, that means you're automatically a drunken man-****e with absolutely NO MORALS at all. :wow:

I mean, sheesh, I'd figure EVERYBODY knows that now. :oldrazz:

I speak for everyone that cares for continuity and prefers Spidey depicted as a character who has a good moral backbone. This guy we have now, doesn't. He drinks, is kind of a man****e, flirts with his buddies girl, and turned his back on his marriage.

Peter got drunk pre-OMD once... check
Peter got drunk during BND once... check

Peter had quickies with the Black Cat pre-OMD... check
Peter has had one one-night stand during BND... check

Peter flirted with his buddies' (that's plural) girls pre-OMD... check
Peter had his buddy's girl flirt with him once during BND... check

Peter & MJ gave up their marriage so that Aunt May would live during OMD... check
Peter makes a few comments about how MJ was the girl he wanted to marry during BND... check...

Sounds like the same guy...

:yay:

Before being bitten by the radioactive Spider, in an Untold Tale of Peter Parker, he was getting prepped for becoming the new role model for the Moral Majority... but since becoming Spider-Man interfered with that, the job was given to Tipper Gore.

:csad:

Peter got drunk pre-OMD once... check
Peter got drunk during BND once... check

Peter had quickies with the Black Cat pre-OMD... check
Peter has had one one-night stand during BND... check

Peter flirted with his buddies' (that's plural) girls pre-OMD... check
Peter had his buddy's girl flirt with him once during BND... check

Peter & MJ gave up their marriage so that Aunt May would live during OMD... check
Peter makes a few comments about how MJ was the girl he wanted to marry during BND... check...

Sounds like the same guy...

:yay:

Wrong, BIG difference. He's got the drunken man-****e title now.

I honestly don't know how it's different. :huh:

I mean, copious amounts of sex with different, usually random, partners is copious amounts of sex with different, usually random, partners. :l

Well they don't sleep around any where near Tony Starks level. I wasn't Even aware Carol slept around that much and She-Hulk still hasn't slept with any where near the amount of people Stark has, even when she was a sex monster.

Well they don't sleep around any where near Tony Starks level. I wasn't Even aware Carol slept around that much and She-Hulk still hasn't slept with any where near the amount of people Stark has, even when she was a sex monster.

Carol does, She Hulk does.

And I wasn't aware there was a cap, rather than action, that determined when you're a ****. :huh:

Come on, clones. Everyone knows that if you drink too much champagne at a very close relatives wedding, because you are nervous about your long time ex-girlfriend being there, and then drunkenly go home with your drunken girl roommate and have drunken one night stand sex, that means you're automatically a drunken man-****e with absolutely NO MORALS at all. :wow:

I mean, sheesh, I'd figure EVERYBODY knows that now. :oldrazz:

Coming soon to the pages of Amazing Spider-Man Family back from his first appearance in Amazing Spider-Man #601...
Peter Pork-her the Amazing Man****e-Man.- Once shy young Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive champagne bottle. Soon after he learns "with great pow-her come great irresponsibility" and a gaggle of pretty ladies. Guest starring Sue Storm, Betty Brant, Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane Watson, Felicia Hardy, Debra Whitman, Silver Sable, Jessica Drew, Liz Allen, Michelle Gonzalese, Carlie Cooper, Lily Hollister, and many other pretty ladies Man****e-Man is looking to tangle in his web.

Last edited:
Carol does, She Hulk does.

And I wasn't aware there was a cap, rather than action, that determined when you're a ****. :huh:

Wow you're a sexist woman. lol Having sex with multiple partners only makes someone a **** if someone else is there to be close minded and judge them. and there is no possible way Carol and She-Hulk combined have slept with anywhere near what Tony Stark does. To honestly measure how ****ty a person is you have to measure in decimals of Stark. I'd say Ms.M and Shulkie combined are 0.25 Stark.

Wow you're a sexist woman. lol Having sex with multiple partners only makes someone a **** if someone else is there to be close minded and judge them. and there is no possible way Carol and She-Hulk combined have slept with anywhere near what Tony Stark does. To honestly measure how ****ty a person is you have to measure in decimals of Stark. I'd say Ms.M and Shulkie combined are 0.25 Stark.

Dude, if anybody was sexist here, it would be you.

I labelled both sides as being ****s, as both of them DEFINITELY had the mannerisms.

It's not like you hit partner 45, and suddenly you're a ****.

I labelled both sides as being ****s, as both of them DEFINITELY had the mannerisms.

I'm at 48 and holding...am I a ****?

Well there is a huge difference in these characters. Depending on the writer She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel don't sleep around, but no matter who writes Stark he's having sex. how am I sexist? You understand the word **** as a label for a man means nothing compared to how insulting it is to a woman.

Just because someone is loose sexually doesn't necessarily make them a **** or a ****e. It has to do more with the situations and reasons behind having the sex.

In Biology class our teacher gave us a lesson on why James Bond always was nailing all those "Bond Girls". It mainly has to do with the constant rush of adrenaline and being put into life threatening situations. It actually releases pheromones and, once your body begins to settle down, the natrual thing to do is to do what nature tells you to do...and that's knock boots.

There are also nymphomaniacs and sexual addicts as well. People who have that addiction to the endorphines that are released during sexual activity. A ****, to me, are the girls who sleep with other girls boyfriends and, basically, homewreckers. Same applies for men in that case.

All joking aside about the "Peter Parker one night stand". I really don't understand why some people are so hung up about the issue of sex. Yes, you want to be safe and not get a sexually transmitted disease. You don't want to get a woman, unwillingly, pregnant. That's obvious. Peter was having sex with The Black Cat, pretty much all the time. In fact, Peter had sex with the Black Cat about two issues, or one issue, BEFORE HE MARRIED MARY JANE! So, this being all I want to say on the subject. I'm glad that Peter Parker is not being portrayed as a prude. The whole idea of Peter Parker is that he's the everyday average guy trying to get a bit of happiness. Once in a while, just like the everyday average guy, he makes some mistakes because of the situations going on around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"