The Anime/Manga Tournaments thread...

**** about getting a mod! Im tired of people doing it its just you happened to be the one that didnt this time.

No i was just laughing because i believed him for a second there.

Warhammer said:
Yeah...well, I am going to take over this thread right now...

New Match-up (This match-up might be a bit different.)

SpikeSpiegelM01.jpg

Spike Spiegel

VS.

Vash The Stampede

Vashwithgun.jpg
Warhammer, dude, At least you could've PM'd me. This is so rude.
P.S. nice match-up.

Thank you thats what i was trying to say. Im not saying it was a bad match-up but u came outta no where.

I vote spike like i said before

blah said:
Warhammer, dude, At least you could've PM'd me. This is so rude.
P.S. nice match-up.

I'm sorry.

I just tried to bring it "back to life", as it kinda died off in an argument that had nothing to do with your match-up.
My bad.

:(

It's all right, I'm actually glad i don't run it anymore. I don't know enough about anime and manga like the people who visit this section.

although Spike does have the hand to hand combat skills, I'd have to go with Vash on this one. Vash like Spike has considerable luck, but Vash would try all he can not to hurt Spike. The less he tries to use his gun the better his chances are in the fight.(basically the whole damn series).

If Spike was out for a bounty and saw how good Vash was I'd think the mop top former assassin would use the Swordfish II if he got too damn frustrated with Vash's kindness.

A moment of Vash yell 'Love and peace!' several times, I think Spike would lower his gun, make a face, shrug his shoulders, light a cigarette and walk away saying...'How do I get my self into these situations?'

Vash wins by stupid default.

2 - 2 Tie.
But I didn't vote, and I have to give it to Vash The Stampede.
I like Spike, but I think Vash would take it.

My vote, makes it 3 - 2.
Vash is winner.

Also, People don't have to worry.
I PM'ed Blah and he said that I can officially take over the thread for a while.

If anybody has any match-up ideas, PM me so I can put it up.
Also, no stupid, pointless arguments that have nothing to do with the match-up.
If you do argue, keep it to a couple of posts, not a whole page of the thread.

I'd prefer you vote and give a small reason why you think they'd win, but saying the name is somewhat ok.
Also, please vote. I'd like alot of voters.

Next match-up, soon.

New Battle!

sesshomaru%20sparks.jpeg

Sesshomaru. (With true-transformation available)

VS.

Yusuke Urameshi. (Under Raizen possession)

img_b.aspx

Yusuke all the way. I dont think i have to explain myself if u have seen episode 93. He kicked sensui's butt. It was like a brutal rape!

Yeah kids.
Quit complaining about who is better "Goku or Superman/Goku or Yusuke" and vote on the thread that really matters.
Please vote, because Anime forum = meh. :p

:)

I'd actually have a Byakuya Vs Sesshomaru bout since their both pretty damn identical in terms of temperments and voices.

I'll go with Sessh, a one-armed demon will always have my vote

I'd vote for Yusuke.
He beat down Sensui with ease on Epi. 93. I think that it would be a good match, but Yusuke will crush Sesshomaru.

Winner: Yusuke.

3-2 Yusuke, so far.

Come on, people...Vote!
Damn, This thread gets no results, but get plenty from all of the b****ing in the Goku vs. Superman/Goku vs. Yusuke.

New match-up later on today.

:( :cool:

Ok, Winner is Yusuke, with that lackluster voting.

New battle soon.

NEW MATCH-UP!

raizen.jpg

King Raizen

VS.

Trunks and Goten (No Fusion)

ss_trunks_n_goten.jpg

No idea who Raizen is but I do hate Trunks and Goten so Raizen has my vote

sandwraith said:
No idea who Raizen is but I do hate Trunks and Goten so Raizen has my vote

Raizen is one of the Three Kings in the final saga of YuYu Hakusho called The Three Kings Saga.
He is Yusuke's biological father and is the strongest character in YuYu Hakusho.

Whoa, wait, so Yusuke's alcoholic mom was married or got laid by a King? Did she know about it or was she...umm...drunk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"