The Baby Battle

Immortalfire

Nu.
Staff member
Reaction score
These two Hollywood bundles o'joy are not what they seem. It was foretold a millenia ago, that these two would grow up, and engage in an epic battle the likes of which have never been seen.

In the war of Suri and Shiloh...whoever wins, we lose.

I bet thousands of scientologist around the world are plotting to have Angalina join their cult.

I don't like either mother, but since Cruise is a tool and Pitt is not, I'll go with his offspring.

This battle may be null and void, given that Suri apparently doesn't even exist.

Shilon will appear to be the victor as she uses the forces of good-will and humanitarianism...Until, as Suri lay dying, the little Cruise calls upon Lord Xenu to obliterate all non-believers.

Shiloh's adorable so my vote goes to her. As for Suri,who knows when the hell she'll surface.

Lurk said:
Shilon will appear to be the victor as she uses the forces of good-will and humanitarianism...Until, as Suri lay dying, the little Cruise calls upon Lord Xenu to obliterate all non-believers.

Remember that Shiloh's been trained by Lara Croft herself. She's got the edge. :mad:

They both have stupid names and stupid parents.

Gamma Ray said:
They both have stupid names and stupid parents.
There are worse ones. Jason Lee's son, Pilot Inspector WTF :confused:
Penn Jillette's daughter, Moxie Crimefighter :eek:

Made up names; reminding your kids that you hate them.

Suri would call upon the Thetans to assist her and summon great power from the captured souls of Xenu and take Shiloh down without any prescriptions :mad:

Both of them have *******s as parents. In any case probably Shiloh the beagle.

Who do they have in their respective corners?

Anjelina's not an *******. Neither is Katie.:o

Shiloh Pitt. Suri's anatomy is incomplete, so Shiloh wins.

I would want Shiloh to win but Suri would most likely have alien technoligy so it's most likely Suri would win.

U.S War Machine said:
Shiloh sounds like a cooler name
It is. It would be so cool to be named after a battle from the civil war.

Unfortunately, Suri Cruise sounds much better, and easier to say--easier rolling of the tongue--than Shiloh Pitt. hahahahhahahahaahahahahahhahahahaha, wtf is Shiloh Pitt? lmfao.

Just cause Cruise is one crazy motherF**Ka doesn't mean his daughter will be one. In fact, Angelina and Brad Pitts daughter might the one who ends up into a conniving, egocentrical bltch, because she would consider her parents to be the most beautiful creatures in the world, therefore, she must be one also.

Why does anyone give a **** about these kids? Can someone please tell me? Because as it stands right now, it's my opinion that if you give a **** about a celebrity's baby you're and absolute idiot. Give me a reason to change my mind.

Because, they both are gonna end up hot, and competing with each other like Lindsey and Hillary Duff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"